Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 8 Dec 2005, 18:20 (Ref:1479898)   #1
concetta
Rookie

concetta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Italian team vs Renault Sport !!!

Thats incredible! Continue the war between Renault France and Renaul Italy. Last decision of Régie to breack out fury of european teams of F.Renault 2000 because in Eurocup Renault want just 1 engine and don't be more italian motorist LRM .... Jenzer, Motopark, Cram, Prema and JD furious !!!!
Old 8 Dec 2005, 19:07 (Ref:1479932)   #2
concetta
Rookie

Italian team vs Renault Sport !!!

link here: http://www.stopandgo.tv/news.php?idtitolo=0822
Old 10 Dec 2005, 12:22 (Ref:1481128)   #3
bradrive
Racer

Brazil
Italy&Spain&Brazil
bradrive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There were doubts about Lrm giving equal engines to everybody in the past.
Old 10 Dec 2005, 15:32 (Ref:1481219)   #4
concetta
Rookie

No, I don't think so ... I think that this is result of the war between Renault France and Renault Italy. This is jealousy for fantastic italian series, always with 30/40 monoplace .... in fact next year in France championship 150.000 € will be for the champion .... !!!! But team (italian and european like JD or Motopark or Jenzer) preferer LRM engines, because before Oreca and Huger engines always broken ....
Anyway, this is very strange situation ....
What do you think about?
Old 12 Dec 2005, 11:46 (Ref:1482221)   #5
bradrive
Racer

Brazil
Italy&Spain&Brazil
bradrive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta
No, I don't think so ... I think that this is result of the war between Renault France and Renault Italy. This is jealousy for fantastic italian series, always with 30/40 monoplace .... in fact next year in France championship 150.000 € will be for the champion .... !!!! But team (italian and european like JD or Motopark or Jenzer) preferer LRM engines, because before Oreca and Huger engines always broken ....
Anyway, this is very strange situation ....
What do you think about?
I have personal experience with Lrm engines and their personnel and I do not like the way they treat customers.
The problem between Renault France and Renault Italy lies probably on the Italian side. The Italian championship attracts very good drivers but the atmosphere between the teams is not good, as everybody believes that the others are cheating. And some do.
Old 12 Dec 2005, 20:24 (Ref:1482570)   #6
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh how I miss Italy...
Old 13 Dec 2005, 23:01 (Ref:1483528)   #7
concetta
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradrive
I have personal experience with Lrm engines and their personnel and I do not like the way they treat customers.
The problem between Renault France and Renault Italy lies probably on the Italian side. The Italian championship attracts very good drivers but the atmosphere between the teams is not good, as everybody believes that the others are cheating. And some do.
I don't know if your words are exacltly, maybe yes, maybe not, but the true about LRM engines is that these engines are the top. oreka and huger don't like to many teams of europe like Motopark, Jenzer, JD, Cram, Prema, and others ... Italian championship have every year 35/40 drivers on the grid, 10 excellent, 10 very good, 10 good, and 10 **** ....
you can see name and picture of team and drivers of last season here: http://www.stopandgo.tv/iscritti05_renault2000.php
the level is on the top . maybe exactly or very close to eurocup or no?????
what do you think about ??????????????
Old 15 Dec 2005, 20:27 (Ref:1484959)   #8
winny
Rookie

Australia
winny should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta
I don't know if your words are exacltly, maybe yes, maybe not, but the true about LRM engines is that these engines are the top. oreka and huger don't like to many teams of europe like Motopark, Jenzer, JD, Cram, Prema, and others ... Italian championship have every year 35/40 drivers on the grid, 10 excellent, 10 very good, 10 good, and 10 **** ....
you can see name and picture of team and drivers of last season here: http://www.stopandgo.tv/iscritti05_renault2000.php
the level is on the top . maybe exactly or very close to eurocup or no?????
what do you think about ??????????????
Well I don't know if it's the engine that makes the category more competitive in Italy than other countries but the truth is that the Italian championship of FR seems the best. No wonder why all (or almost all) the drivers backed by an F1 team or big sponsor take their chance there instead of somewhere else.
We saw that this year (2005) with Red Bull drivers or Toyota drivers, etc... but this is not a new situation, it has been for a while... and if you look at the drivers that have won the championship or that have competed in it you can see some very good ones: Massa (today drives for Ferrari in F1!),Briscoe, Lopez, Perera, Maldonado (these are the past champions) but other good drivers have been there without winning like Kubica for example.
And this may continue next season too as there are already some good drivers doing tests for next year.
And I also think that the level is as good as in the Eurocup as the drivers from the italian championship always do well there too (even if the engine used isn't the same)! I mean look at this year...the 1st 2 drivers were from the Italian championship and both were very competitive drivers backed by Toyota and Red Bull.

Ok I know that this was not exactly the subject but you asked for an opinion so this is mine...
I was also thinking about making a thread about Italian FR for 2006... I'll see about that later.