Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 30 Jan 2006, 19:36 (Ref:1512130)   #1
brickkicker
Veteran

brickkicker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I dont think this is just an isolated thing. Members must be leaving all clubs in higher quantites. I have left the BMMC this year and dont plan on joining any club as to be honest I dont see the point. I can still marshal, and it doesnt make me any better or worse at it if im a member of a club.
Old 30 Jan 2006, 22:12 (Ref:1512259)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
One thing to add - we've been going to Brands for a few years now and the folks from the BRSCC Marshals have always been absolutely wonderful to us. I'm not going to name any names in case I leave someone out, but they've always taken great care of us and that - along with the great racing and friends we've made - is the reason we keep going back.

I'm very sorry to hear they're having problems and hope that they'll all be sorted out soon.