Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 24 Nov 2001, 16:36 (Ref:178484)   #1
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Total-sport-forums

http://forums.asp-dev.co.uk/total-sport-forums/

I just made my free forums at this board, visit it now to talk about any sport at all!
Old 24 Nov 2001, 21:05 (Ref:178560)   #2
Crash and Burn
Racer

Crash and Burn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice site - you have just given me a brill idea. Thank you
Old 26 Nov 2001, 10:05 (Ref:178928)   #3
Clarke Fan
Rookie

Clarke Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Crash and Burn
Nice site - you have just given me a brill idea. Thank you
So now everyone has a forum. Yawn
Old 26 Nov 2001, 19:12 (Ref:179094)   #4
Crash and Burn
Racer

Crash and Burn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Clarke Fan

So now everyone has a forum. Yawn
What planet are you on?
Old 26 Nov 2001, 20:55 (Ref:179109)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Clarke Fan, if you don't want to see it, then why are you even bothering looking at this thread?
Old 27 Nov 2001, 13:54 (Ref:179355)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Do YOU have a forum CF?
Old 27 Nov 2001, 17:07 (Ref:179413)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've nearly got a forum.........

Old 28 Nov 2001, 09:24 (Ref:179681)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
LOL - you can always borrow mine Ays
Old 28 Nov 2001, 21:49 (Ref:179940)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
LOL - you can always borrow mine Ays
A very tempting offer, Pumpkin, the best I've had all week......

But that industrious MichaelC has been busy sorting mine out for me this week and I'm sitting here typing on my "own" page with it's own garish colour-scheme!

Seriously though, all these posts about other forums - I don't want to be totally blinkered about this, but I don't particularly want to go anywhere else for the moment. I like it here!!

(Everybody say "ahhhhhhhhh, isn't that sweet").

Old 29 Nov 2001, 09:12 (Ref:180081)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
awwww da boo boo

Actually mine is built in to the website and it's mainly used by Irish marshals talking about Irish marshally things - so it's appropriate to its environment. Software is called Discus and it's pretty good - doesn't have the features this one does of course, but it's stable and serves its function - can't ask for more than that!

I like it here because I get to meet people I don't see every weekend ANYWAY