Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 22 Mar 2007, 21:09 (Ref:1873994)   #1
DaPix
Rookie

DaPix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Champ Car Inner Circle Champions

Champ Car has created a new website for Champ Car fans called Inner Circle Champions. This is part of the Champ Car Inner Circle Fan Club.

The main point of the new Inner Circle Champions website is to promote the Champ Car World Series in a variety of ways. You can earn laps by building your identity in the community with essays on various topics, or by responding to various news items, or by recruiting new members, or by helping to circulate or post links to Champ Car race websites, or by answering trivia questions.

You or someone in your area can host a Champ Car race viewing party at a local sports bar or restaurant. There are laps for doing that and laps for just showing up at a viewing party hosted by someone else. And IC Champions will provide some Champ Car handouts for the party.

Laps can be redeemed for Champ Car merchandise, from hats and shirts all the way up to VIP treatment at a race if you work hard and accumulate a lot of points.

To take a look just click on the following link.

http://www.ccic-champions.ws/ccic/?u=DaPix

Membership is free and you get counted among the official supporters of Champ Car just by joining. This is not intended to distract you from your participation here but to add to the whole Champ Car experience and help it to grow. I hope you will decide to join us.
Old 23 Mar 2007, 18:49 (Ref:1874664)   #2
racinthestreets
Racer

racinthestreets should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You got 50 laps on my acccount DaPix. I do remain dedicated to the excellent observations, debate and speculation presented on 10/10ths!
Old 24 Mar 2007, 22:40 (Ref:1875310)   #3
DaPix
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinthestreets
You got 50 laps on my acccount DaPix. I do remain dedicated to the excellent observations, debate and speculation presented on 10/10ths!
As I said above, Inner Circle Champions is another way to support Champ Car, and it isn't meant to reduce activity on any other forum. At least I don't see it doing that.

While I'm relatively new here, I like the polite and civil way differing opinions are exchanged here (unlike some other forums), so I expect to remain an active member here as well as being very active on the IC Champions forum and somewhat active on several other forums.

And I again invite and encourage anyone to take a look at what the IC Champions site is all about by registering at

It is free and part of a Champ Car sponsored attempt to expand the fan base.

Last edited by DaPix; 24 Mar 2007 at 22:43.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 03:53 (Ref:1875467)   #4
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's a good "grass-roots" marketing strategy. That type of marketing seems to be spreading rapid, but it really seems to work.

Now if only the points could be redeamed for a wing from a Lola or Reynard.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 14:37 (Ref:1875824)   #5
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah I really like the concept, signed up the other day
Old 8 May 2007, 01:59 (Ref:1908729)   #6
DaPix
Rookie

Help promote Champ Car

There is a new official Champ Car website at which members of the Champ Car Inner Circle Fan Club who want to help promote Champ Car can earn Laps for various activities and get Champ Car gear as prizes for accumulating Laps.

If you are interested in helping the Champ Car fan base grow click on this link and check it out. It is free.