Other 1 1.01%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Nov 2012, 22:04 (Ref:3169588)   #101
alfettafan
Rookie

alfettafan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Massa should have started ahead of Alonso, but only finished ahead of Button. Overall, Button did better.

I think that Button pulled off some of the best overtakes in the race. I can't remember the last time that he tried to pull off a bad one.
Massa started 11th and finished 4th, Button started 12th and finished 5th...how exactly did Button do better overall...?
Old 21 Nov 2012, 22:34 (Ref:3169608)   #102
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One second, 11-4=7 and 12-5=7. They gained the same number of places. Ah, I get it.

Although Massa scored more points!

I too liked Button's move on Raikkonen. It was pure class (I include Kimi in that too), so for me Jenson did something more impressive. Sorry about that. That's just the way it worked out.
Old 22 Nov 2012, 06:09 (Ref:3169704)   #103
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The difference is Button was 15th after the first lap, so he ultimately gained a lot more places from then.

I see qualifying for Brazil should be dry, but it'll most likely be a wet race.
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Raci...it.aspx?sday=3

It's all playing into Alonso's hands.
Old 22 Nov 2012, 08:46 (Ref:3169726)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Well it was nail-biting I guess. Unfortunately I'm a big Vettel fan and did not want to see it go down to Brazil where anything can happen.

Ooh, let's hope so!
Old 22 Nov 2012, 09:45 (Ref:3169740)   #105
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Button V Massa!

Well most people would say that the McLaren is better than a Ferrari at the moment, so Jenson had a big advantage over Felipe! Therefore ipso fatso Massa did a better job given the material they worked with than Jenson.

Counter arguments eagerly awaited ..........................
Old 22 Nov 2012, 09:46 (Ref:3169741)   #106
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Crazy.

I must be mad posting on the F1 thread, it always gets me into trouble, no good will come of it!

Nurse................................. the pills!