Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 11 Jan 2013, 07:18 (Ref:3187573)   #26
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
NO, NO, NO!!!!

I've had this posted for ages, and I'll post it again... the link to the spreadsheet for your predictions. This is a different URL, however. I just took the word doc down... no need to rewrite all this. Only I can edit. However, everyone can view!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EZmaGRxZkltUHc
Mmm okay, but doesn't showing this to us violate your rule about "every prediction must remain private" and therefore make it sort of pointless...
Old 11 Jan 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3187938)   #27
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Mmm okay, but doesn't showing this to us violate your rule about "every prediction must remain private" and therefore make it sort of pointless...
We changed that rule about 2 days after I launched the post.
Old 27 Jan 2013, 23:43 (Ref:3195070)   #28
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
The prediction results should be up in a couple of days!
Old 30 Jan 2013, 22:03 (Ref:3196363)   #29
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Couple of days is up Beetle ?
Old 30 Jan 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3196365)   #30
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Couple of days is up Beetle ?
Sorry, I've been really busy with school all week. I apologize... still working on it... I project it will be finished by Friday, maybe tomorrow, if I'm lucky.
Old 1 Feb 2013, 07:48 (Ref:3196934)   #31
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
No worries , Im just pulling your leg . Get that school stuff done first
Old 5 Feb 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3199585)   #32
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I guess fourth wasn't too bad considering I beat Badger, my old FRC arch enemy

Have fun with the rest of the season
Old 5 Feb 2013, 16:38 (Ref:3199652)   #33
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Quote:

What, you aren't doing the rest of the rounds?! Come on, man, you can't end on a sour note, being defeated by me and all.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 19:59 (Ref:3199750)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Humour me - where are the results?
Old 5 Feb 2013, 21:08 (Ref:3199795)   #35
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
What, you aren't doing the rest of the rounds?! Come on, man, you can't end on a sour note, being defeated by me and all.
I lack the passion for Grand-Am outside D24

Ayse, points are on the opening post of the CotA thread.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:03 (Ref:3199828)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What the points available or who scored what? I must be going daft as I can't see the results....
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:05 (Ref:3199832)   #37
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
What the points available or who scored what? I must be going daft as I can't see the results....
Standings from Round #1
  1. pach233 508 pts.
  2. Brewster97 442 pts.
  3. Beetle 436 pts.
  4. Chiana 404 pts.
  5. The Badger 380 pts.
  6. Cptkablamo 339 pts.
  7. Aysedasi 286 pts.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:08 (Ref:3199836)   #38
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
This as well:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136373
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:08 (Ref:3199837)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh, 7th eh.

Of 7 entrants......

As my teachers at school were fond of saying - 'Could do better'......
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3199839)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

Thanks for that - can't understand why I couldn't see it.

And by the way, I demand a recount........
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:11 (Ref:3199842)   #41
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Oh, 7th eh.

Of 7 entrants......

Could do worse... if it was Le Mans in question, now that would be embarrassing
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:15 (Ref:3199846)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep. I only entered one round of the predictions comp last year - Le Mans - and I won that! Lucky, I guess......
Old 20 Feb 2013, 00:25 (Ref:3207584)   #43
cptkablamo
Veteran

Australia
cptkablamo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcptkablamo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Oh, 7th eh.

Of 7 entrants......

Least I beat someone! That was a tough race...
Great job Beetle!