Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Jun 2002, 15:23 (Ref:323703)   #1
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sisley out - Hodgetts in !

According to autosport.com, Stefan Hodgetts will be replacing Tom Sisley in the Motaworld car.

This add's more musical chairs to the Motaworld team, having lost Carl Breeze before the season even started.

Despite their change to Mugen power their debut season doesn't seem to be getting any better......
Old 28 Jun 2002, 15:59 (Ref:323734)   #2
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not surprised. Rookie team, rookie drivers.
Old 28 Jun 2002, 17:19 (Ref:323771)   #3
BennyBoy1978
Veteran

England
Sydney
BennyBoy1978 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to say thats a bit of a shame I think Tom could do quite well. The car has had a few problems from what I've read from the start but I thought there was light at the end of tunnel considering all the testing and development they under took since switching to mugen power.

I don't think it helped that they put in all that hard work in testing and turn up for qualifying and was still so of the pace! Although Tom not racing at Silverstone over the bank holiday probley didn't help.

Does anyone know if he jumped or if he was pushed?
Old 28 Jun 2002, 21:42 (Ref:323946)   #4
El_Gibleto
Veteran

El_Gibleto should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This move will do nothing to improve the competitiveness of the team.
Replacing Tom Sisley with a driver with even less experience of an F3 car, indeed a driver that hasn't completed a full season since 1999, (fvj with Paston racing), is hardly a move to put you at the front of the grid.
The team need an experienced driver to help them develop in F3, perhaps Phil Giebler testing the second car at Silverstone last week is significant, he definately created a good impression when he drove for Duma at silverstone last season.
Old 1 Jul 2002, 08:09 (Ref:324927)   #5
BennyBoy1978
Veteran

England
Sydney
BennyBoy1978 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking at the Motaworld car on Sunday I'd have to say that theres a lot more work needed before it gets near the sharp end of the grid but it is only there 1st year in F3 so I guess they can only go forward from where they are now.
Old 1 Jul 2002, 21:21 (Ref:325418)   #6
sneakyg
Rookie

sneakyg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back row team

But If I remember right, I think the quote was " They will show the established teams.........They have the best engineer in the Pit lane". MMMmmmmm..?
Hype and smelly brown stuff mean nothing if you can't cut the mustard.
But even your worst Brit engineer is better than our Spanish version.