Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Nov 2017, 12:44 (Ref:3779911)   #751
loon
Racer

loon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Renault tested Kubica extensively and chose Sainz, Williams tested Kubica and have not signed him, Lotterer would be by far the best candidate if I were choosing
Old 11 Nov 2017, 13:22 (Ref:3779914)   #752
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
I think Lotterer has decided against returning to F1
Old 11 Nov 2017, 20:34 (Ref:3779964)   #753
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Like he had s choice!
Old 11 Nov 2017, 22:26 (Ref:3779972)   #754
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Going for di Resta seems like a non-change compared to Massa. Kvyat, Ericsson or Palmer would all be decent but uninspired, and should really mainly be factors if the seat has to be funded.

I'm skeptical about Kubica's level, but at this point, why not take a chance? Sign up Wehrlein as test/reserve driver and you have someone pretty capable to stick in the car if the RK thing doesn't work out.
Old 11 Nov 2017, 22:51 (Ref:3779975)   #755
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kubica will drive for Williams at Abu Dhabi. Official confirmation soon.
Old 11 Nov 2017, 23:04 (Ref:3779977)   #756
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
...aye, in the pirelli tyre test just after the race...
Old 11 Nov 2017, 23:56 (Ref:3779979)   #757
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's correct bella. But nothing official from Williams yet.

Good to see Kubica get the test in the current Williams car. And even though some people think it's vote for sympathy, I think he is the best choice.

Hope this time Williams release information on the test and maybe even some lap times. I bet Kubica will be quicker than Massa.
Old 12 Nov 2017, 02:07 (Ref:3779992)   #758
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
seems an excellent opportunity to test not whether he's quicker than massa on a qualifying lap basis but on a race distance. then i guess it's whether williams would consider him being worth the amount he'd need to repay his insurance providers...
Old 12 Nov 2017, 04:22 (Ref:3780006)   #759
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If Alonso's qualy is anything to go by, Mclaren are going to be fighting for podiums next season.
Old 12 Nov 2017, 04:25 (Ref:3780007)   #760
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Hope this time Williams release information on the test and maybe even some lap times. I bet Kubica will be quicker than Massa.
You realise this wonít be a Williams test but a Pirelli tyre test donít you?
Old 12 Nov 2017, 09:59 (Ref:3780025)   #761
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Yet another step closer for Bobby returning. It's almost certain to happen now, he just needs the test to go well. He's fast and a good name for the team
Old 13 Nov 2017, 01:44 (Ref:3780130)   #762
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the podium!RWill2073 has a real shot at the podium!RWill2073 has a real shot at the podium!RWill2073 has a real shot at the podium!RWill2073 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
If Alonso's qualy is anything to go by, Mclaren are going to be fighting for podiums next season.
You mean torro rosso?
Old 13 Nov 2017, 14:59 (Ref:3780198)   #763
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
while i think he is a nice guy and i really admire how much he has worked to get himself back into F1, i feel as though Grosjean career is once again in limbo.

Haas confirmed both RG and KM for 2018 a while ago but is there a chance they reevaluate this in the off season? do Ferrari have a preferred alternative?
Old 13 Nov 2017, 15:24 (Ref:3780202)   #764
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Both Haas cars do seem to possess some rather magnetic qualities when running close to other vehicles.

I think both drivers possess enough speed.
Old 13 Nov 2017, 17:18 (Ref:3780241)   #765
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that Gio ends up at Haas and either Grosjean or Magnussen end up in the Williams?