Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 5 Apr 2018, 17:30 (Ref:3813039)   #1126
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Surely that fluorescent marker pen must have run out of ink by now?! Kolles should be going to Stabilo for sponsorship......
Attached Thumbnails
Capture2.JPG  
Old 5 Apr 2018, 17:35 (Ref:3813044)   #1127
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
is TCS on the side something?
'Two Colour Special'....... ?
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:04 (Ref:3813050)   #1128
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why do people still go on like this program is a joke or something? If you dont want them on the grid let them know at INFO@BYKOLLES.COM
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:07 (Ref:3813051)   #1129
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Why do people still go on like this program is a joke or something? If you dont want them on the grid let them know at INFO@BYKOLLES.COM
I think the fact they've kept at it and continue to throw money at the project should be applauded, I hope they go well this year
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:13 (Ref:3813052)   #1130
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I like them too. I think the car painting is not ready yet, we should see TCS, HEKI, OMP, PMC etc etc
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:19 (Ref:3813055)   #1131
RedSquirrel
Racer

Ireland
RedSquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I quite like the car, it's a fine-looking machine. The leading edge of the headlights might be different, more laid back that before. Probably just my imagination.
The livery is nice too.
Old 5 Apr 2018, 18:42 (Ref:3813060)   #1132
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Where did you get that idea? Hopefully not from me. I'm delighted to see them on the grid - I just wish they would show a bit more imagination and creativity with their livery.....
Old 5 Apr 2018, 21:20 (Ref:3813087)   #1133
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Im very sorry, my early comment was not aimed at anyone in particular. It just feels to me that often the team is the subject to alot of jokes. Granted some of them are understandable but the teams worked hard to try and improve the car and has stuck around in the LMP1 class when they had no competition. (works teams aside)
Old 6 Apr 2018, 08:24 (Ref:3813174)   #1134
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Im very sorry, my early comment was not aimed at anyone in particular. It just feels to me that often the team is the subject to alot of jokes. Granted some of them are understandable but the teams worked hard to try and improve the car and has stuck around in the LMP1 class when they had no competition. (works teams aside)
I agree with you on that. They're the punching bag but they have stuck around for all this time and they are back again with arguably the best engine in the lmp1 class aside from the Toyota.
Old 6 Apr 2018, 13:51 (Ref:3813242)   #1135
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
I like them too. I just don't see how can they fund such an expensive operation.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 08:07 (Ref:3813498)   #1136
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
6th fastest after 23 hours, as you can see clearly on the timing sheet
Attached Thumbnails
Kolles.jpg  
Old 7 Apr 2018, 10:36 (Ref:3813543)   #1137
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
I like them too. I just don't see how can they fund such an expensive operation.

Well it’s Kolles so that’s anyone’s guess.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 14:22 (Ref:3813612)   #1138
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suspect this gang is probably one of the most pleased to their effort in the entire paddock this weekend. No seemingly worries reliability side, fair amount of laps collected - which they almost never seem to be able to do tbh - and decent best time set in the night, presumably not in empty fumes either

Also this now seems more reality than pipedream!
http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/b...le-mans-debut/

“After Le Mans [this year] we will race the second car,” Ravetto told Sportscar365. “The more guys we have around us, the better it is and the more choices we have.”

Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:14 (Ref:3813699)   #1139
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Two ByKolles are better than one that's for sure.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:41 (Ref:3813713)   #1140
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I suspect this gang is probably one of the most pleased to their effort in the entire paddock this weekend. No seemingly worries reliability side, fair amount of laps collected - which they almost never seem to be able to do tbh - and decent best time set in the night, presumably not in empty fumes either

Also this now seems more reality than pipedream!
http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/b...le-mans-debut/

“After Le Mans [this year] we will race the second car,” Ravetto told Sportscar365. “The more guys we have around us, the better it is and the more choices we have.”

That is great news for the team. Assuming the ACO grant them the position..... But come on, of course they will, right?
Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3813717)   #1141
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
That is great news for the team. Assuming the ACO grant them the position..... But come on, of course they will, right?
They would be complete idiots if not

Besides the field isn't 'fixed' for anything else except Le Mans 2018

For all we know there could be 15 LMP1s lined up for Sebring 2019
Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:52 (Ref:3813720)   #1142
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
They would be complete idiots if not

Besides the field isn't 'fixed' for anything else except Le Mans 2018
Would be?
Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:53 (Ref:3813721)   #1143
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think that the ACO will give them problems if they want to put a second car on the track. The only raced that is "sold out" for the cars is Le Mans. If they can have extra cars for the other races, they should let them participate as G-Drive is doing this yer at Spa or Tockwith Motorsports has done last year.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 17:55 (Ref:3813724)   #1144
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Would be?

But seriously they're not gonna turn them down.

NOW, having said that, of course they have done such lunacies before, such as turning down privateer Riley Viper from one of the COTA 6 Hours events (don't remember which) even though they only had micro field of only 30 something entries anyway, but regardless that was just an one-off entry, and also GTE-AM which is hardly comparable to LMP1. Category which they of course desperately want to have strong in numbers, as their social media outlets show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tique View Post
The only raced that is "sold out" for the cars is Le Mans
Yes and even there specifically LM 2018.

LM 2019 still has 24 vacant entry spots (or more if one of the current full season WEC entries drop out)
Old 18 Apr 2018, 17:59 (Ref:3816401)   #1145
TF110
Veteran

United States
Endurance-info.com saying that ByKolles drivers for Spa have been decided. Webb, Kraihaimer and Dillman.
Old 23 Apr 2018, 22:45 (Ref:3817080)   #1146
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Endurance-info.com saying that ByKolles drivers for Spa have been decided. Webb, Kraihaimer and Dillman.
Two pay drivers and one OK low-waged driver.
Old 24 Apr 2018, 18:07 (Ref:3817219)   #1147
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Two pay drivers and one OK low-waged driver.
Who is the other pay driver with Kraihamer?
And regardless of that, it's a decent line-up.
Dillmann has shown speed in practically everything he's driven, Webb has speed and the experience of winning an international 24-hour race, and Kraihamer, while undoubtedly there due to money, is solid and consistent.
Old 24 Apr 2018, 20:50 (Ref:3817241)   #1148
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Who is the other pay driver with Kraihamer
Webb, rather obviously.
Old 24 Apr 2018, 21:10 (Ref:3817248)   #1149
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Webb, rather obviously.
No need for the sarcasm, if it was obvious I wouldn't have asked...
Old 24 Apr 2018, 21:54 (Ref:3817252)   #1150
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
No need for the sarcasm, if it was obvious I wouldn't have asked...
Ok, sorry about that. Playboy driver. Dillman is a proper pro.