Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 1 May 2018, 08:33 (Ref:3818611)   #1
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport TV Channels

Anyone know why Sky have movved most of their channels today? Motorsport TV.UK now on 429 .Premier;home of NASCAR now on 412
Old 1 May 2018, 11:44 (Ref:3818646)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
http://www.sky.com/channelchanges

Mostly it's to rearrange Documentaries and +1 channels, with a few small changes elsewhere.
Old 29 May 2018, 13:59 (Ref:3825456)   #3
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone know why motorsport.tv UK keeps changing programmes without explanation? Finally got to see Soutn African GTC-a series I had not previously heard of! Autosport & Motorsport News now virtualy useless
Why do we have to wait until NEXT sundat to see British GT?
Flick Haig fan club
Old 29 May 2018, 22:36 (Ref:3825564)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You dont

Just find it on youtube, its free to watch on there and was a few hours after the race un numerous channels.
Old 6 Sep 2018, 22:06 (Ref:3848563)   #5
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
V8 supercars has vanished from the listings again!
Old 15 Sep 2018, 07:12 (Ref:3850259)   #6
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport TV To Close TV Channel At End Of This Month

Well, who's surprised by this?

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/0...his-month.html
Old 15 Sep 2018, 07:32 (Ref:3850265)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A shame, but, as you say, not a surprise.

I rarely watched and I’m the target audience. The lack of HD bothered me too much. For instance I went to the app for WEC to get this, all the race and ability to watch anywhere.

And, of course, as everyone on here points out Motorsport is boring.
Old 15 Sep 2018, 08:01 (Ref:3850267)   #8
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Shame for all the sports that have received coverage on there
Old 17 Sep 2018, 21:39 (Ref:3851149)   #9
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Shame for all the sports that have received coverage on there
Yes, where now for extended and free ELMS and WEC coverage? In addition to these two, the only other things I watched on 'Motors' are/were V8s, Auto Mundial and Motorsport Show.
Old 19 Sep 2018, 17:40 (Ref:3851456)   #10
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Thanks to all the motorsport available on Youtube and other tv channels I did watch it less compared to the past but still a shame.

Gladly Supercars is still available on an other channel.
Old 25 Sep 2018, 15:57 (Ref:3852642)   #11
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Thanks to all the motorsport available on Youtube and other tv channels I did watch it less compared to the past but still a shame.

Gladly Supercars is still available on an other channel.
Which channel are the Australian Supercars on please?
Old 25 Sep 2018, 22:44 (Ref:3852684)   #12
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Freesports

https://www.freesports.tv/
Old 26 Sep 2018, 06:34 (Ref:3852711)   #13
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa View Post
Thanks
Old 26 Sep 2018, 13:48 (Ref:3852777)   #14
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I haven't seen it on that channel for ages? Be great if they do carry it on
Old 26 Sep 2018, 17:16 (Ref:3852813)   #15
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I haven't seen it on that channel for ages? Be great if they do carry it on
Contacted Freesports re: Bathurst coverage but as yet no reply
Old 26 Sep 2018, 18:12 (Ref:3852826)   #16
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Dutch pay tv channel, so not available in UK.
Old 2 Oct 2018, 13:37 (Ref:3854057)   #17
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
8pm Friday 12th October UK Freesports, 2 hour highlights of Bathurst Virgin Australia Supercars.
Old 3 Oct 2018, 14:55 (Ref:3854304)   #18
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
8pm Friday 12th October UK Freesports, 2 hour highlights of Bathurst Virgin Australia Supercars.
Nice one thanks for the tip off!

Shame I couldn't get Sandown anywhere else but i'll settle for 2 hours of Mount Panorama when I wasn't expecting it any day.
Old 3 Oct 2018, 15:11 (Ref:3854311)   #19
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:

Shame I couldn't get Sandown anywhere else but i'll settle for 2 hours of Mount Panorama when I wasn't expecting it any day.
The Sandown race highlights were shown on Freesports but quite frankly you didn't miss much!
Old 3 Oct 2018, 15:18 (Ref:3854315)   #20
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
The Sandown race highlights were shown on Freesports but quite frankly you didn't miss much!

Ach when was that?!
Old 3 Oct 2018, 15:43 (Ref:3854317)   #21
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:

I've looked through our Freeview channels and can't find Freesports. According to their website it's supposed to be channel 95 but here in the East Midlands that's showing as a children's channel. Has anyone got anymore info please?
Old 3 Oct 2018, 16:07 (Ref:3854320)   #22
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
https://www.freesports.tv
Old 4 Oct 2018, 11:12 (Ref:3854497)   #23
jimmer
Racer

England
bath somerset
jimmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a pain.

Just come back off of holiday , Oh well
Old 5 Oct 2018, 12:49 (Ref:3854667)   #24
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I've looked through our Freeview channels and can't find Freesports. According to their website it's supposed to be channel 95 but here in the East Midlands that's showing as a children's channel. Has anyone got anymore info please?
Have you tried retuning your tv or box? After our last retune some of the channels had shuffled around a bit.

I always forget to see what's on freesports - it's in no-mans land on the guide.
Old 5 Oct 2018, 13:02 (Ref:3854670)   #25
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Have you tried retuning your tv or box? After our last retune some of the channels had shuffled around a bit.

I always forget to see what's on freesports - it's in no-mans land on the guide.
Thanks for the tip Bert, although we have done a re-tune recently, I'll try it again.