Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 11 Feb 2020, 20:17 (Ref:3957062)   #101
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Based in what then? Why so many secrets?
Why so much hatred? Did they fire you and salt the earth of your family lands? We get it but thanks, please go away if you can't add to the conversation
Old 11 Feb 2020, 20:38 (Ref:3957069)   #102
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
https://glickenhausracing.com/campai...IwM52mnYEqd0Y2
Old 11 Feb 2020, 20:47 (Ref:3957072)   #103
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just got your email announcement. But i will still ask, when can I get my SCG flag to fly trackside at Road Atlanta. Have my shirts already but a 36' flag pole without an SCG flag, have to keep the Shadow, Aston and MG flags on it I guess
Old 11 Feb 2020, 20:56 (Ref:3957073)   #104
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Just got your email announcement. But i will still ask, when can I get my SCG flag to fly trackside at Road Atlanta. Have my shirts already but a 36' flag pole without an SCG flag, have to keep the Shadow, Aston and MG flags on it I guess
We'll offer them soon.
Old 11 Feb 2020, 22:45 (Ref:3957096)   #105
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolis View Post
We'll offer them soon.
I'll be first in line. Now to get hypercar added to IMSA and Petit
Old 12 Feb 2020, 00:54 (Ref:3957110)   #106
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Quote:
Based in what then? Why so many secrets?
[mod] Alright alright. They don’t have to reveal everything now on this forum just because you want to be challenging.

You may enjoy the freedom just to be cynical and put people in the sport down. It seems to be your hobby.

Napolis is also a member of this forum. Ask question, be quizzical, but don’t be aggressively vindictive.

Maybe in the future they run into a problem and you will get your chance to be a happy smug know-it-all. The rest of us will be sad.

You are just being rude.

[/mod]
Old 12 Feb 2020, 18:35 (Ref:3957289)   #107
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

@Adam43 I will not celebrates someone's defeat. This is a forum and I have the right to put the questions. A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists.

Quote:
Thank you for sharing.
Old 12 Feb 2020, 20:09 (Ref:3957310)   #108
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
@Adam43 I will not celebrates someone's defeat. This is a forum and I have the right to put the questions. A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists.

Thank you for sharing.
Sorry, but I believe you are very much so confusing your rights with your responsibility. You may be able to question some one but to demand information to meet your needs? NOT your right in any way. Sorry but you are being intentionally abrasive without purpose and frankly troll-like ass and the fact you haven't been banned means they are better then I
Old 13 Feb 2020, 00:35 (Ref:3957334)   #109
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[mod]To be clear. All questions or discussions are allowed. Rude, dismissive, patronising or aggressive posting is not.

Back to the topic. [/mod]
Old 13 Feb 2020, 03:49 (Ref:3957345)   #110
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Thank you for sharing.
At least you have a way with words, I'll give you that.

The car looks good. Very long. I remember that the rules say that the cars are allowed to be up to 5m in length
Old 13 Feb 2020, 07:32 (Ref:3957357)   #111
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
At least you have a way with words, I'll give you that.

The car looks good. Very long. I remember that the rules say that the cars are allowed to be up to 5m in length
The length reminds me of the late 90s GT1s. The Toyota GT-One and Porsche 911 GT1.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 12:01 (Ref:3957406)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
What defeat?
Old 13 Feb 2020, 16:06 (Ref:3957463)   #113
Napolis
Veteran

Our Glickenhaus 004C SPX/GT3 which will race VLN1, VLN2, 6HR QR and the N24 this year will be ready to be fired up in an hour or so. I'm heading over to test her at Cremona next week. Luca is 6'3". Note how central seating position gives driver huge headroom and great viability.
Attached Thumbnails
86278170_10157778281837348_2684308655389540352_n.jpg  
Old 13 Feb 2020, 16:07 (Ref:3957464)   #114
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That’s a great place to start. Look forward to hearing how it goes. It’s got a lot of potential
Old 13 Feb 2020, 18:22 (Ref:3957492)   #115
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Our Glickenhaus 004C SPX/GT3 which will race VLN1, VLN2, 6HR QR and the N24 this year will be ready to be fired up in an hour or so. I'm heading over to test her at Cremona next week. Luca is 6'3". Note how central seating position gives driver huge headroom and great viability.
Cool - have you got Gordon Murray on the payroll!?
Old 16 Feb 2020, 11:51 (Ref:3957798)   #116
Turbodcc
Rookie

Turbodcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
620kg I presume you mean kw as in kilowatts? 620kw=831hp, that's the total being tossed around for hypercar lmp.
The regs requires the mandated powercurve to be measured at the driveshafts. Probably an average of both rear ds's I would imagine.

That would mean to obtain the power curve in regs the engine would need to produce more power to account for the losses through the driveline/transmission. probably in the region of 5-7%.
Old 16 Feb 2020, 19:54 (Ref:3957848)   #117
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fantastic following the progress of the 004 build on Instagram Jim, a real insight
Old 16 Feb 2020, 20:09 (Ref:3957850)   #118
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Fantastic following the progress of the 004 build on Instagram Jim, a real insight
Thanks. I think she will be some GT3...
Old 16 Feb 2020, 20:51 (Ref:3957855)   #119
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodcc View Post
The regs requires the mandated powercurve to be measured at the driveshafts. Probably an average of both rear ds's I would imagine.

That would mean to obtain the power curve in regs the engine would need to produce more power to account for the losses through the driveline/transmission. probably in the region of 5-7%.
Right. I see what you're saying. The talk before was 780hp. That total is around 6% less than 830hp so it would be right in line with what the rule makers said (power at the wheels).
Old 18 Feb 2020, 20:11 (Ref:3958319)   #120
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
What are the Glickenhaus thoughts on the potential Aston Martin cancellation and potentially just you and Toyota left standing?

Can't imagine any new would be announced IF AMR is shut down.
Old 18 Feb 2020, 22:32 (Ref:3958341)   #121
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
What are the Glickenhaus thoughts on the potential Aston Martin cancellation and potentially just you and Toyota left standing?

Can't imagine any new would be announced IF AMR is shut down.
We'll be there.
Old 19 Feb 2020, 00:37 (Ref:3958355)   #122
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
We'll be there.
Short, simple and right to the point.
Old 19 Feb 2020, 17:47 (Ref:3958540)   #123
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
We'll be there.
Any Rebellion fans looking for a new home?
Old 20 Feb 2020, 12:48 (Ref:3958736)   #124
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Could well be...... Not sure though that 'Go Glicks' has quite the same ring to it as 'Go Rebs!'......
Old 20 Feb 2020, 13:00 (Ref:3958740)   #125
Napolis
Veteran

https://youtu.be/0h4IcNloXRc

Swipe 360