Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:09 (Ref:4043430)   #101
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oof, Mazepin. That looked like a big one.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:09 (Ref:4043431)   #102
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Initially a clean start but Mazepin into the wall at Turn 2 and it's an FCY.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:12 (Ref:4043432)   #103
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks self-inflicted for Mazepin.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:18 (Ref:4043435)   #104
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Listening to the race on the radio. Already action packed. Mazepin already out. Norris seems the man to watch. Wonder if Max's 'issue' will be sorted out
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:23 (Ref:4043438)   #105
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is boring. No overtaking at all so far.

(channelling Adam43)
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:23 (Ref:4043439)   #106
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris gets past Leclerc.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4043441)   #107
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
According to Brundle & Croft there, Verstappen is sending info back to the team via telemetry from the steering wheel rather than speaking over the radio. I predict that will be outlawed before the next race.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4043442)   #108
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Really early to guess - but it feels like the Red Bull vs Mercedes battle might be a performance vs reliability contest this season.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:32 (Ref:4043444)   #109
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hard tires for ham... interesting.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:33 (Ref:4043445)   #110
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Hard tires for ham... interesting.

A one stop strategy?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:34 (Ref:4043446)   #111
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
A one stop strategy?
Cant be can they?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:35 (Ref:4043447)   #112
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hrm. Unless I'm missing something obvious, I think RBR have dropped the ball in this pit sequence by keeping Verstappen on track. Hamilton's now 3s faster.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:35 (Ref:4043448)   #113
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
bottas still out there so merc are splitting strategy.

Whens the last time we saw merc not run a front runner strategy???
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:36 (Ref:4043449)   #114
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
bottas still out there so merc are splitting strategy.

Whens the last time we saw merc not run a front runner strategy???
And Bottas pitted as you posted that

Can't remember the strategy thing though.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:36 (Ref:4043450)   #115
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Correction...Bottas on hard so not splitting strategy.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4043451)   #116
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
And Bottas pitted as you posted that

Can't remember the strategy thing though.
Things are moving fast!!!

Good times
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4043452)   #117
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
If Verstappen stays out much longer, Bottas will get the undercut.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:38 (Ref:4043454)   #118
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And Verstappen pits.....
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:39 (Ref:4043455)   #119
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
For mediums!!!
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4043457)   #120
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Nice stint for vettee there

Last edited by chillibowl; 28 Mar 2021 at 15:49.
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:44 (Ref:4043458)   #121
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Well I say, what's all this overtaking malarkey going on?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:47 (Ref:4043460)   #122
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Yeah this is not what F1 is all about. i had to turn off the tv!
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:48 (Ref:4043461)   #123
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Still looks good for Hamilton I think - he can push this set of tyres as hard as possible, and then as soon as Verstappen gets up behind him, duck into the pits for a new set of Hards?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:49 (Ref:4043462)   #124
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Nice stint for vettee there
And now not sure why he is still out there???
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:50 (Ref:4043463)   #125
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah this is not what F1 is all about. i had to turn off the tv!
Hasn't it been suggested somewhere that F1 needs fixing?