Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Nikita Mazepin 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 Apr 2021, 10:36 (Ref:4046492)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Made in Italy Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix 2021

Who gets your vote?
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:23 (Ref:4046525)   #2
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great work by Lando, so he gets my vote.

I'd also suggest that I am 100% sure Lewis will win this title as well. He was one lap down and out and came second. Mercedes and Lewis will win this title. No need to go crazy about Max win, which is well deserved and well done! Congrats to Max!
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:24 (Ref:4046526)   #3
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If the frivolous investigation is dropped, Kimi fully deserves this title. Bringing the car home in the points by holding off a train of faster cars in the final laps and surgically navigating through debris that resulted from the Russell driving error.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:29 (Ref:4046527)   #4
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post

I'd also suggest that I am 100% sure Lewis will win this title as well. He was one lap down and out and came second.!

He got that lap back because of the red flag, had nothing to do with his driving, that was just luck
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:35 (Ref:4046531)   #5
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
It has to be Lando. Super drive from him, miles ahead of Ricciardo. Verstappen and Leclerc honourable mentions. Also good from Stroll, Gasly and Ocon.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:36 (Ref:4046532)   #6
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
He got that lap back because of the red flag, had nothing to do with his driving, that was just luck
He is a great driver, and with that kind of luck? Lewis will win the title.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:39 (Ref:4046536)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris, drove superbly all weekend.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:39 (Ref:4046537)   #8
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
He is a great driver, and with that kind of luck? Lewis will win the title.
He also made a mistake that almost caused a DNF
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:56 (Ref:4046542)   #9
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
He also made a mistake that almost caused a DNF

...if you’re going to call it luck, then fine...but let’s be fair, Max was lucky not to spin it and DNF on the restart.

I’ve checked your location....makes sense :-)

Back on topic, competent drive from Max in the fastest car,solid recovery and overtakes from Hamilton 9th to 2nd and Norris is driver of the day.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 16:08 (Ref:4046544)   #10
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
I think I might get a bit frustrated that Mercedes and Hamilton always manages to claw points back from the brink of defeat, but they are the best, so I shut stop moaning.

Solid drive by Max, indeed. Well deserved win, and a well deserved 2nd from the two best drivers.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 16:23 (Ref:4046546)   #11
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
I think I might get a bit frustrated that Mercedes and Hamilton always manages to claw points back from the brink of defeat, but they are the best, so I shut stop moaning.

Solid drive by Max, indeed. Well deserved win, and a well deserved 2nd from the two best drivers.
That’s what makes champions though, on a day where they could have lost 25 points, they still leave with the championship lead.......we could look back on this race as an important point in the season
Old 18 Apr 2021, 16:25 (Ref:4046547)   #12
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

You only have to look at how those two drove away in the early stages to realise they are head and shoulders above the rest of the field. Truly the two best at the moment.

Driver of the Day - Lando. Left his higly-rated team mate for dead. Didn't bin it anywhere along the way. Knew when to cede to a faster driver/car. I feared Lando was turning into a bit of a journeyman, but he's become fast and mature this year.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 18 Apr 2021, 16:39 (Ref:4046554)   #13
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Norris
Old 18 Apr 2021, 17:41 (Ref:4046566)   #14
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lando , impressive drive today . Mentions to Max and Lewis .
Old 18 Apr 2021, 18:33 (Ref:4046574)   #15
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've voted Norris.

Did he put a foot wrong all race?
Old 18 Apr 2021, 18:43 (Ref:4046576)   #16
EastonNeston
Veteran

EastonNeston should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A superb recovery drive from Lewis, but overall today my vote goes to Lando.
I feel he is improving all the time and is capable of winning races now if McLaren continue improving the car.
Perhaps Mercedes should be checking his contract situation as the eventual replacement for Lewis.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 19:26 (Ref:4046579)   #17
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I voted Norris. Great race & no mistakes at all.

Could have voted for Verstappen of course.

One error by Hamilton - shame as the dual with Verstappen looked like it was going to be interesting.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 20:29 (Ref:4046596)   #18
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Norris, the only one of the top 5 not to make a mistake?

* Verstappen - went a bit off on the restart, and was very lucky Leclerc was (too?) kind for him and didn't overtake
* Hamilton - went off
* Leclerc - went off on the warmup lap
* Sainz - went off a couple of times
Old 18 Apr 2021, 20:40 (Ref:4046597)   #19
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Norris, the only one of the top 5 not to make a mistake?

* Verstappen - went a bit off on the restart, and was very lucky Leclerc was (too?) kind for him and didn't overtake
* Hamilton - went off
* Leclerc - went off on the warmup lap
* Sainz - went off a couple of times
Didn’t Norris have a bad first lap? Was in 9th?...not sure if it was an off or just a bad start
Old 18 Apr 2021, 21:11 (Ref:4046602)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lando, superb drive. I predicted before the start of the season that Danny Ric would find him to be a harder team mate than he (and many others) expected.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 21:53 (Ref:4046620)   #21
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No doubt about it this week: Lando. Fast, makes his highly-rated team-mate look ordinary, a safe pair of hands and a thoroughly nice bloke to boot. It’s nice to see young drivers coming in (Lando and Leclerc) who can honestly open up about their mistakes (maybe beating themselves up bit too much sometimes) rather than always blaming someone else.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 22:25 (Ref:4046625)   #22
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lando. Only one of the leaders who did not make a mistake. Easy decision.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 22:35 (Ref:4046629)   #23
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Lando for mine - he just keeps looking better and better.
Old 19 Apr 2021, 05:44 (Ref:4046657)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Norris gets my vote, a good race for him
Old 19 Apr 2021, 08:27 (Ref:4046663)   #25
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Another vote for Lando - for the reasons mentioned by everyone else.