Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:09 (Ref:4073312)   #101
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Mazepin causes a spin.
its officially a proper race now!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:18 (Ref:4073313)   #102
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Come on Dani. Come Lando. Nearly here.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:18 (Ref:4073314)   #103
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
6 laps to go and I want to go and fetch another Birra Moretti from the fridge. However I don't want to step away from the TV...

What a conundrum.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:22 (Ref:4073316)   #104
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
6 laps to go and I want to go and fetch another Birra Moretti from the fridge. However I don't want to step away from the TV...

What a conundrum.
Nothing will happen as it’s now back to being like the sprint race.

Have a beer, you’re going to need it to get though everyone’s takes on it afterwards.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:25 (Ref:4073318)   #105
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OHGODICAN'TTAKETHIS
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:25 (Ref:4073319)   #106
AndrewCherry
Racer

European Union
Horsham
AndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Have a beer, you’re going to need it to get though everyone’s takes on it afterwards.
There's no way I'm listening to Christian Horners Hot Take on this without something a lot stronger than beer. Maybe gin. If he really gets his whine on, might have to see if I've got any of the real Absinthe in the cupboard.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:25 (Ref:4073320)   #107
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:26 (Ref:4073321)   #108
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Brilliant to see Dani Ric win the GP. Brilliant to see a McLaren 1-2.

Honorable mention for the introduction of the halo.

Great to see Emmo!

Telly off, iPad away.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:27 (Ref:4073322)   #109
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to Dani Ric and congrats to McLaren, their first 1, 2 since Canada 2010.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:28 (Ref:4073323)   #110
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
wonderful race!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:29 (Ref:4073325)   #111
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
I can't believe how happy this race has made me feel. That was bloody awesome!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:31 (Ref:4073327)   #112
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
right!

such a long road for Mclaren. for me totally even eclipses the upcoming Ham vs Max debate nonsense.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:34 (Ref:4073328)   #113
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Coulthard still on salary with Redbull?….
Old 12 Sep 2021, 14:39 (Ref:4073330)   #114
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Is Coulthard still on salary with Redbull?….
he's a Mclaren driver at heart!

Alpha Tauri last year. this year Mclaren.

good track i would say!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:09 (Ref:4073357)   #115
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Sky crew is looking to press it, but Horner also willing to see it the other way and calling it a racing incident.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:11 (Ref:4073358)   #116
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Wow, what a race! Can’t wait to see the highlights, not least so I can see the Max/Lewis incident for myself

So glad that my favourite Danny get that win. What a turnaround from the summer break. And great to see not only McLaren take their first win since 2012, but do it in style with a 1-2 too.

Great drive from the back from Bottas to take 3rd, must feel like a moral victory for him

Danny’s win on Italian GP means that in 4 of the last 5 races, a driver has won their home GP in some way.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:22 (Ref:4073364)   #117
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad to see mclaren back to the victory after struggling seasons.
About verstappen-hamilton, I think we will see many other contacts/crashes like that to the end of the season, it was like a karma decided event since verstappen and hamilton found so close each other because both had a slow pitstop
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:23 (Ref:4073365)   #118
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just loved Bottas his smile when Zak Brown got the champagne poured into his face!
Constructive discussion: A conversion where participants are maximally open to yet critical of each others (and their own) arguments, with the intend of enhancing the knowledge, understanding and/or handling of it's subject.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:38 (Ref:4073368)   #119
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sitting here hitting 'refresh' on the FIA document site for this race.

Just seen Hamilton & Verstappen come down from the stewards... CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5...
Old 12 Sep 2021, 15:45 (Ref:4073370)   #120
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Sitting here hitting 'refresh' on the FIA document site for this race.
Just seen Hamilton & Verstappen come down from the stewards... CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5 CTRL-F5...
They can't blame Hamilton for not leaving room because that is exactly what Verstappen did lap 1 at turn 4. Then they should've given Max a penalty for lap 1.
I've said from the start the "let them race" hype will lead to accidents. Does provide something to talk about.
I heard Lewis went on the power when Max was still getting out of his car. Now that would be a mayor safety issue! The team should've warned him against it.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 16:45 (Ref:4073384)   #121
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Penalty for Max, 3 place grid and 2 licence points
Old 12 Sep 2021, 16:48 (Ref:4073385)   #122
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Penalty for Max, 3 place grid and 2 licence points

Seems a little harsh.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 16:56 (Ref:4073387)   #123
AnnoyedMoose
Racer

AnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No idea how the stewards came to that decision. Max had every right to be where he was as did Lewis. If there is any blame at all it has to be Lewis surely for moving over. Racing incident 100% in my view.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 17:11 (Ref:4073388)   #124
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyedMoose View Post
No idea how the stewards came to that decision. Max had every right to be where he was as did Lewis. If there is any blame at all it has to be Lewis surely for moving over. Racing incident 100% in my view.

If you read the Stewards' full adjudication, they came to a similar decision to the Silverstone incident between the two, but this time they judged Verstappen to be predominately at fault and in their opinion he had left his passing manoeuvrer too late.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 17:27 (Ref:4073389)   #125
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Seems a little harsh.
I agree. I thought that was a racing incident for sure.