Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 14 Sep 2021, 19:45 (Ref:4073929)   #126
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, usually Erick early in the week and she comes Thurs-Fri
Old 15 Sep 2021, 00:12 (Ref:4073964)   #127
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, usually Erick early in the week and she comes Thurs-Fri
Thats right, and makes sense. Just on reading it to start with I got confused. This is still 2 months out, I can't believe it. Maybe we should fry a turkey since it is basically thanksgiving!
Old 15 Sep 2021, 01:21 (Ref:4073975)   #128
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's 60 days today according to the multiple posts and emails I received from the track
Old 15 Sep 2021, 03:33 (Ref:4073987)   #129
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thats right, and makes sense. Just on reading it to start with I got confused. This is still 2 months out, I can't believe it. Maybe we should fry a turkey since it is basically thanksgiving!
I know! Does this mean we no longer can do a Halloween theme?

And frying a turkey at PLM; what could possibly go wrong?
Old 15 Sep 2021, 03:34 (Ref:4073988)   #130
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Well I own the entire hill from the corner to our neighbors and will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Oh, and Adam's cell number so either one. Meghan bought 2 camping (one for her and one for Erick to park at the site, joeb pointed out clarifying needed) if that helps. I believe we have 3x reserved, 3 camping plus whatever the foreign visitors need. At worst we have more spaces than we use and you aren't forced to move your car over to the comfort station parking
I'll just get a camp pass to be certain.
Old 15 Sep 2021, 12:04 (Ref:4074068)   #131
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I know! Does this mean we no longer can do a Halloween theme?

And frying a turkey at PLM; what could possibly go wrong?
Didn't even think about halloween decor. Maybe we just pick a different random holiday. Presidents day theme? Columbus Day? Easter?
Old 15 Sep 2021, 14:54 (Ref:4074091)   #132
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bonfire night is only a week or so before.
Old 15 Sep 2021, 17:39 (Ref:4074114)   #133
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Hey, my orange, candy corn purple and pumpkin lights live in the camp kit so they're gonna be used. Whether we need a pumpkin and drunk Headless Horseman leaned up against haybales again can be debated
Old 16 Sep 2021, 20:24 (Ref:4074268)   #134
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Hey, my orange, candy corn purple and pumpkin lights live in the camp kit so they're gonna be used. Whether we need a pumpkin and drunk Headless Horseman leaned up against haybales again can be debated
I hope we have copious amounts of extra hay laying around, that means it is dry.
Old 17 Sep 2021, 00:21 (Ref:4074290)   #135
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Joe likes a good roll in the hay!

The faces have been blurred to protect the guilty here. I have other pics but what was captured in those was deemed inappropriate by our neighbors at the time so they may be against forum rules.

Old 20 Sep 2021, 01:40 (Ref:4074742)   #136
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Joe likes a good roll in the hay!

The faces have been blurred to protect the guilty here. I have other pics but what was captured in those was deemed inappropriate by our neighbors at the time so they may be against forum rules.

I was trying to figure out what happened in that picture that you had to blur out my face. And I honestly can't remember!
Old 21 Sep 2021, 19:58 (Ref:4074957)   #137
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I was trying to figure out what happened in that picture that you had to blur out my face. And I honestly can't remember!
If you can think really hard & simply point to the portion of the picture where the straw man touched you, that would be helpful.
Old 21 Sep 2021, 21:48 (Ref:4074972)   #138
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Chamber of Commerce weekend this weekend for historic racing, would be a great weekend for Petit.
Old 21 Sep 2021, 23:55 (Ref:4074977)   #139
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sounds like the border will be open in time for Dad to get over here. Woo.
Old 22 Sep 2021, 00:20 (Ref:4074980)   #140
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Sounds like the border will be open in time for Dad to get over here. Woo.
Brilliant!
Quote:
Chamber of Commerce weekend this weekend for historic racing, would be a great weekend for Petit.
Brilliant! Perfect soccer weather, too!
Old 22 Sep 2021, 01:47 (Ref:4074982)   #141
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I chose the last hot day to have a death march in the swamp today. Walked over 6 miles in somewhat hellish conditions. But to be honest the heat was the least of my problems. I have a few hundred mosquito bites and the punishing stepcount through difficult terrain was the worst. Oh and then it rained on us of course. Almost broke the boat on invisible submerged obstacles, and finished out the day with a stuck break caliper on the front of the Ram and a lot of burning smells.....good times.....
Old 23 Sep 2021, 13:55 (Ref:4075148)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
It's fall here. Windows open at the house and I'm a bit on the chilly side! Gonna be cold in November
Old 23 Sep 2021, 14:42 (Ref:4075156)   #143
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
We’ll bring a jumper
Old 23 Sep 2021, 17:36 (Ref:4075182)   #144
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
It's fall here. Windows open at the house and I'm a bit on the chilly side! Gonna be cold in November
I'll have to pack my drinking gloves!
Old 24 Sep 2021, 19:07 (Ref:4075314)   #145
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Saw some pics pop up on my phone. We were at Petit 12 years ago today
Old 24 Sep 2021, 20:02 (Ref:4075316)   #146
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And now all those cars could run this weekend in HSR
Old 24 Sep 2021, 22:06 (Ref:4075323)   #147
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
And now all those cars could run this weekend in HSR
I may come in the afternoon tomorrow. Can't make Sunday. I'll let you know.
Old 25 Sep 2021, 00:15 (Ref:4075339)   #148
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I'll be there tomorrow, probably not Sunday myself either. I will have beer and cigars
Old 25 Sep 2021, 12:19 (Ref:4075392)   #149
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Let the track buggery begin. The postman got kicked out of his area cause they're screwing up Esses Overlook. Moved the road back from the fence, likely so they can sell trackside reserved camping there and the ground is eroding over the old chicane cause they didn't build that up first.
Old 26 Sep 2021, 01:16 (Ref:4075515)   #150
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I’ve just ordered a couple of thermal blankets.