Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 9 Oct 2021, 20:21 (Ref:4077653)   #2826
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not me. Hope you feel better soon.
Old 10 Oct 2021, 03:47 (Ref:4077720)   #2827
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Anyone else on here got this horrible cold . Just looking for some simplify . ?
Got a cold - as has the rest of the family it seems.

But it is sort of hanging around without being especially obvious. So far.

It feels like it has been trying to start for about the past week but, at least in my case, not making a whole lot of progress other than feeling "off" for a couple of hours each day.

Peculiar and not something I can recall experiencing in this way before.

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 10 Oct 2021, 05:16 (Ref:4077727)   #2828
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Got a cold - as has the rest of the family it seems.

But it is sort of hanging around without being especially obvious. So far.

It feels like it has been trying to start for about the past week but, at least in my case, not making a whole lot of progress other than feeling "off" for a couple of hours each day.

Peculiar and not something I can recall experiencing in this way before.

Hope you feel better soon.
Had that a few weeks ago. It finally came out and ruined a weekend.
Old 10 Oct 2021, 08:09 (Ref:4077732)   #2829
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
>>>>>>Did you have an official photographer?

I believe it was Viva GT

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Unless you've cropped the original picture i'd say that the subjects are far too central for it to have been one on my pictures!
(Plus, when Baub got married all of the pictures would have been either sepia or black & white).
Old 10 Oct 2021, 08:13 (Ref:4077733)   #2830
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If anyone is interested Live stream link for today at Estoril for the Classic meet. (Different link to yesterday)

Live now

https://youtu.be/rxxn1WA5RcY

Scroll up the page here (my post yesterday) to see links for entry lists live timing etc.

Todays timetable (Europe times)50's & 60's Sports and GTs on now

TIMETABLE
09:00 - 09:40 | The Greatest's Trophy (R2)
09:55 - 10:55 | Heritage Touring Cup (R)
11:10 - 11:55 | Group C Racing (R2)
12:10 - 13:10 | Classic Endurance Racing 2 (R)
13:25 - 13:45 | Classic GP F1 (R2)
14:00 - 15:30 | 2.0 Litre Cup (R)
15:45 - 16:15 | Endurance Racing Legends (R2)
16:30 - 17:30 | Classic Endurance Racing 1 (R)
17:45 - 18:35 | Iberian Historic Endurance (R)
Old 10 Oct 2021, 09:28 (Ref:4077738)   #2831
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the links, "Dave", I love this place. Out of reach of my purse, unfortunately, but never say never again till next time!
Old 10 Oct 2021, 09:35 (Ref:4077739)   #2832
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Dijon Motors Cup! results and live timing here:
https://www.its-results.com/cmc/2021...1-fa662ccc3caf
https://www.its-live.net/#/live/cmc/2021/dijon/live
Old 10 Oct 2021, 14:20 (Ref:4077820)   #2833
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Anyone else on here got this horrible cold . Just looking for some simplify . ?
There's a lot of it about apparently. Get well soon.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 11 Oct 2021, 09:41 (Ref:4077992)   #2834
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's that time of year. Hopefully it won't be too bad for most
Old 12 Oct 2021, 08:20 (Ref:4078167)   #2835
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
A cold ! what is that ? sunny climates certainly help. This is a picture from down the coast yesterday.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1034).png
Views:	4
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	71066
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:02 (Ref:4078203)   #2836
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
A cold ! what is that ? sunny climates certainly help. This is a picture from down the coast yesterday.
Attachment 71066
Nice picture Gordon.
Mind you, Cornwall didn't look to shabby last week either:
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20211009-WA0000.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	71073
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4078207)   #2837
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Nice picture Gordon.
Cheers VIVA, it is a picture of "Agua Amarga" taken from inside an old ruin on the hill above the village. I normally stop off there when we take friends out for a sightseeing trip who would normally just go between their accommodation and the beach bars and beach and not venture out into the surrounding area. I found this location a few years ago and put the picture on a local forum, since then it has been taken time and time again.
PS pity you got your phone in it
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4078209)   #2838
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Cheers VIVA, it is a picture of "Agua Amarga" taken from inside an old ruin on the hill above the village. I normally stop off there when we take friends out for a sightseeing trip who would normally just go between their accommodation and the beach bars and beach and not venture out into the surrounding area. I found this location a few years ago and put the picture on a local forum, since then it has been taken time and time again.
PS pity you got your phone in it
He missed the rest - that was Viva taking a selfie... (thought I would get it in before Baub!)
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:43 (Ref:4078210)   #2839
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
He missed the rest - that was Viva taking a selfie... (thought I would get it in before Baub!)
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:58 (Ref:4078211)   #2840
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
No it is almost in focus, can't be Viva. Probably the Pie Lady!
Old 12 Oct 2021, 15:03 (Ref:4078214)   #2841
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
No it is almost in focus, can't be Viva. Probably the Pie Lady!
You are correct in your assumptions Mr Smarty-Pants.
And to Mt Elwin!
Old 12 Oct 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4078217)   #2842
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
You are correct in your assumptions Mr Smarty-Pants.
And to Mt Elwin!
I'm not a mountain! (Shhhh Bauble)
Old 12 Oct 2021, 16:01 (Ref:4078221)   #2843
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Nice picture Gordon.
Mind you, Cornwall didn't look to shabby last week either:
Attachment 71073
Someone say Cornwall. Very nice.Still got this cold but covid test came back negative. Happy days.
Old 12 Oct 2021, 19:36 (Ref:4078248)   #2844
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eriskay. Sun, sand and bath temperature water. Not.
Attached Thumbnails
20210928.jpg  
Old 13 Oct 2021, 10:40 (Ref:4078300)   #2845
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Can think of worse places to go. At least plenty of places to go for a walk. Can never be guaranteed good weather up there though
Old 13 Oct 2021, 14:08 (Ref:4078319)   #2846
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Eriskay. Sun, sand and bath temperature water. Not.
We have a new bathroom at home and the other day Mrs Zef ran the Eriskay tap for 15 minutes, instead of the Seychelles tap. You may have heard it from Kent when she hopped in.
Old 13 Oct 2021, 15:42 (Ref:4078323)   #2847
S griffin
Veteran

Hope the new bathroom is tiled nicely. Shame about the water by the sounds of it, hope you can get it fixed. I’d say you were in a good part of the country to get it sorted
Old 13 Oct 2021, 19:28 (Ref:4078342)   #2848
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Sorry you boys but it was 30c in the shade today, I know some of us have to put up with it
Old 13 Oct 2021, 19:32 (Ref:4078343)   #2849
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Sorry you boys but it was 30c in the shade today, I know some of us have to put up with it
It was 4.5 degrees here in the sun this morning... Did turn into a lovely day though.
Old 14 Oct 2021, 06:42 (Ref:4078385)   #2850
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
It was 4.5 degrees here in the sun this morning... Did turn into a lovely day though.
It was 90° in the corner of my kitchen this morning, but then it usually is 90° in most corners of my house...