Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 26 Jul 2022, 19:36 (Ref:4120598)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Petit Le Mans 2022

Just pulled the trigger on tickets. New ordering system for Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, but classic conundrum of do i buy a parking pass or camping pass? Also, they are seeming to let you use digital tickets or print at home now instead of shipping you tickets, but you could still do will call. I wasn't entirely sure what the options meant.

2 months away......
Old 27 Jul 2022, 12:45 (Ref:4120652)   #2
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Always buy camping, same price and technically with parking you can't stay overnight but eff em, it's my site so go away. I gave you over 600 bucks so this piece of land is MINE.

Gonna come by the Open House in August and drive around the track? It's only a short drive away for you joeb

Last edited by broadrun96; 27 Jul 2022 at 13:09.
Old 27 Jul 2022, 17:31 (Ref:4120673)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Always buy camping, same price and technically with parking you can't stay overnight but eff em, it's my site so go away. I gave you over 600 bucks so this piece of land is MINE.

Gonna come by the Open House in August and drive around the track? It's only a short drive away for you joeb
try and set the record for fastest ecodiesel lap.
Old 27 Jul 2022, 18:02 (Ref:4120677)   #4
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Any lap would be the fastest and then likely the only. Another recall on my truck, so far DPFx2, EGR and cooler, tone wheel on crank glue may fail and now high pressure fuel pump recall now cause it may blow any time. So I'll be buying 50 bucks worth of the 1 billion lottery I guess
Old 28 Jul 2022, 18:53 (Ref:4120783)   #5
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 30 Jul 2022, 00:25 (Ref:4120902)   #6
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Why the long face old chap?
Old 31 Jul 2022, 13:56 (Ref:4121194)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Why the long face old chap?
I'll be sailing on a catamaran in the Mediterranean, then having a seafood dinner in Barcelona during the race.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 16:11 (Ref:4121209)   #8
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I'll be sailing on a catamaran in the Mediterranean, then having a seafood dinner in Barcelona during the race.
I know i was trying to let you know your priorities are wrong.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 11:49 (Ref:4121373)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Good luck with that, dinner in Barcelona should be about dinner time here. I'm currently debating to bring the smoker again or not and what to cook
Old 1 Aug 2022, 13:20 (Ref:4121389)   #10
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Good luck with that, dinner in Barcelona should be about dinner time here. I'm currently debating to bring the smoker again or not and what to cook
Whatever it is, I say we tell Field it was the greatest ever and he missed it.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 14:11 (Ref:4121403)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
It also means I can make breakfast foods properly with cooked onions
Old 2 Aug 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4121536)   #12
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
2022 "Year of the Onion"
Old 3 Aug 2022, 14:47 (Ref:4121690)   #13
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'm currently debating to bring the smoker again or not and what to cook
There should never be a debate over bringing a smoker to the track. You should.
We did 2 briskets (26 lbs) timed out to serve after night practice. The bourbon tasting after dinner started out as a cool idea. Ended a little ugly.
We've got 3 reserved RV spots along the outside of the straight just before turn 10a. Will also have our usual ez-up village constructed just outside turn 10a/b. I'll be getting my tix in a few minutes.
Old 3 Aug 2022, 15:08 (Ref:4121691)   #14
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
The problem is the drive at the house is NOT smooth and it shook multiple bolts loose and one wheel is a bit askew. And it's a pellet so power needed too. Was considering this as I have done 2 and it's about 6 hours to done.

I would do brisket but that's a shedload of time, considered trying the hot and fast method but want to try one at home first.

Our bourbon tasting starts Wednesday evening

Or maybe kick my brother in laws ass and raid his supply

Last edited by broadrun96; 3 Aug 2022 at 15:14.
Old 3 Aug 2022, 15:11 (Ref:4121692)   #15
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
OK. The new ticket system is not the easiest to navigate. It's actually garbage
Old 3 Aug 2022, 15:13 (Ref:4121693)   #16
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
YUP, it's not at all intuitive. Makes sense after you see it all kinda but from the front it's a POS. and that's not the POS they used to sell it
Old 3 Aug 2022, 18:42 (Ref:4121713)   #17
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Ok, glad I wasn't the only one who struggled there. What did you pick for ticket delivery method?
Old 3 Aug 2022, 19:35 (Ref:4121715)   #18
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:
Ok, glad I wasn't the only one who struggled there. What did you pick for ticket delivery method?
After a bunch of clicks of getting nowhere, I stumbled on a way to put the ticket and parking pass in my apple wallet. (digital delivery) I'd never be able to explain to someone step-by-step on how I got to that point though.
Old 3 Aug 2022, 20:26 (Ref:4121718)   #19
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And we Ultimate Fan people have been given no digital option info at all, I rely on just getting an envelope in the mail about a month before the race with tickets and passes. Guess I'll get an email now? Should be fun since I have 2 camping passes, guess I'll need another phone on my dash for the checkers. Guess they'll go with once you're in, screw it, have fun attitude but probably not
Old 4 Aug 2022, 18:57 (Ref:4121814)   #20
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
After a bunch of clicks of getting nowhere, I stumbled on a way to put the ticket and parking pass in my apple wallet. (digital delivery) I'd never be able to explain to someone step-by-step on how I got to that point though.
I just realized the email confirmation they gave me has links to pull up the tickets or add to wallet. i'm not sure if i should click now or wait till close to race time
Old 4 Aug 2022, 19:06 (Ref:4121816)   #21
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was happily on my way to a concert in town once. Sat having a beer before all relaxed. I’d taken such a relaxed attitude to all this I had forgotten to download the tickets. Wonders of modern technology did it then.

So my advice is do it while queuing to get in. Nothing can go wrong.
Old 5 Aug 2022, 03:13 (Ref:4121833)   #22
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
2022 "Year of the Onion"
Quote:
They smell like B.O. and make you cry when you cut 'em. How they're likeable is beyond me.

Enjoy!
Old 9 Aug 2022, 17:11 (Ref:4122354)   #23
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
we had our 1st executive planning meeting for petit this past Sunday. Got a lot accomplished.

Here are the minutes from said productive meeting:
"I'll be picking up the RV at around 6:00am on Tuesday morning."

Then racing came on TV, beers were poured and Salmon went on the smoker.
Old 9 Aug 2022, 18:07 (Ref:4122361)   #24
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
we had our 1st executive planning meeting for petit this past Sunday. Got a lot accomplished.

Here are the minutes from said productive meeting:
"I'll be picking up the RV at around 6:00am on Tuesday morning."

Then racing came on TV, beers were poured and Salmon went on the smoker.
Tuesday is when I'll be shopping and beginning the packing. But people keep scheduling things with me at work. I guess I have already started some planning here, everytime i'm at the store i look at the beers to decide which ones I may want to bring.
Old 9 Aug 2022, 19:59 (Ref:4122376)   #25
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:
everytime i'm at the store i look at the beers to decide which ones I may want to bring, but I don't because of the alcohol policy at the track.
fixed