Old 5 Jun 2004, 12:10 (Ref:994637)   #26
alfasud
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
alfasud should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by dcp2685
Someone should go knock on Bill Gates door for a couple mil....he'd probably have it in his wallet.
That wouldn't be safe.... a Windows F1 car would always be crashing
Old 5 Jun 2004, 13:28 (Ref:994679)   #27
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"a Windows F1 car would always be crashing "
ha ha ha ha ha ha haLOL
that's good-very good.
A red Bull team woul dfall into their marketing scheme, and after a few you do become quite fond of the drink- i have fallen into it myself- but i don't have feather or wings of anyshape yet,
As far as Ford giving up on Cossie- oh if there ever was a bad desicion here goes one, and if perhaps Ford would have one customer team and concentrated on Jaguar- at times it has been pretty good at Webber's hands- perhaps the team can go places- if they wanted to do it right get Jackie back in the saddle and let the real team rise again. a Stewart Jaguar deal might do well, especially if the new daft rules come into play- it might be the swing in the pendulum Jaguar would need, where are you Jackie?
Old 5 Jun 2004, 14:19 (Ref:994711)   #28
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Jagaur car doens't need wings though - it still wouldn't be able to pass anyone.

I agree with Super Tourer's views, and Jaguar are living proof of the fact. There are too many conflicts in teh team, and people aren't pulling in the right direction, as well as lacking most of the neccessary knowledge. Jackie Strewart got them to the front, with a lucky win and consistant podiums, in 3 years. Jaguar have racrely come close to that in their time.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 18:52 (Ref:994846)   #29
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by N I Tram
Isn't Red Bull more harmful than any tobacco though?

The whole concept of an All-American Red Bull team is pure marketing, and I doubt anyone would fall for it.
I'm buying into it!

As a long suffering American F1 fan, Red Bull offers me the best, and maybe only hope, of bringing in American drivers with an all-American team behind them. I'm willing to believe there is a hope of that happening. I'm quite sure Bernie would like to see it happen.

Red Bull sponsors an IndyCar team, under Eddie Cheever, and exclusively hunts down deserving American talent and gives them a ride. They are true to there word...

Danica Patrick
Old 5 Jun 2004, 18:54 (Ref:994849)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's gonna happen some day.....it's just a matter of when.

Could be fairly soon if these cost cutting measures are brought in.