Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 25 Oct 2013, 06:50 (Ref:3322834)   #226
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossie View Post
Ok I'll bite. I'm only a dumb Aussie......Who the Hell is Jordan?
She is "famous" for beng "famous" and flashing "two" assets
i would call her a "titbrain"
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Oct 2013, 07:27 (Ref:3322845)   #227
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Gossie, if you really want to know !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Price
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Oct 2013, 16:31 (Ref:3322980)   #228
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Mind you looking at how much money she is supposed to be worth I don't think a "tit job"did her any harm !
Old 25 Oct 2013, 21:16 (Ref:3323056)   #229
gossie
Rookie

gossie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was hardly worth reading about her. I do remember long ago Peter Andre an Aussie was with some bimbo for a while.

Thanks anyway though.
Old 26 Oct 2013, 09:48 (Ref:3323263)   #230
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jorge Lorenzo on pole in Japan from MM & Nicky Hayden

My guess for the race, Lorenzo wins & MM crashes out
Old 27 Oct 2013, 07:56 (Ref:3323530)   #231
gossie
Rookie

gossie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
Jorge Lorenzo on pole in Japan from MM & Nicky Hayden

My guess for the race, Lorenzo wins & MM crashes out
Not quite......Jorge wins because MM could just not pass him to clinch the WC title, but stayed on all the way, so now we have to wait for two more weeks. But he did come off big time in earlier practice.

Dani can't win it anymore, but Jorge or Marc CAN win it depending on the last race in Spain.

One of the best seasons I've seen in many years.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 09:59 (Ref:3323569)   #232
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5 points between the top 3 in Moto 3

Pol gets his World Title, congrats to him...
Old 27 Oct 2013, 23:39 (Ref:3323936)   #233
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
5 points between the top 3 in Moto 3

Pol gets his World Title, congrats to him...
Who wudda thought Salom's lead would shrink that much, he was pretty much crowned by some mid-season with Maverick being written off. Rins has been very impressive this season but a costly mistake today. Good luck to all the challengers at Valencia, it's going to be rather manic. I can see Salom just clinching it, he seems to be the most aggressive of the lot and very wide elbows may be required on the day.

Rewinding back to Phillip Island, Ana Carasco's qualifying was impressive, clearly she's not afraid of speed, it's a shame she seems to struggle with pack racing, ending up shuffled right back.

Well done to Pol in Moto 2, not a wildly exciting race but it was a relief to see Redding, Rabat and the other chap were unhurt after that pile up. Riders falling in the pack is the stuff of nightmares. I hate it. I see Gino Rea scored another point, good on him. I'll put my fan card away.

In the premier class, I hope Yamaha realise that it's Jorge winning the races rather than their bike (it looks like that from where I'm sat anyway), the bloke is a genius!

It was very disappointing in this day and age to see the helmet art work Marc had. Unnecessary.

Rewinding back to Phillip Island again last weekend, it was quite amusing listening to the Eurosport commentators trying to rationalise the Marquez incident, it went something like this: 'he's made a mistake, that's a black flag', then to 'they're been very clever' then finally; 'we told you he made a mistake', all in the space of about a minute! Did anyone else notice De Puniet's speed last weekend? Where did it come from? Has he got new bits to play with?

Spies' retirement news was a bit of a shock to me, I thought he would be back next year fully fit, good luck to Ben in whatever he chooses to pursue next.
Old 11 Nov 2013, 16:07 (Ref:3329983)   #234
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa View Post
Who wudda thought Salom's lead would shrink that much, he was pretty much crowned by some mid-season with Maverick being written off. Rins has been very impressive this season but a costly mistake today. Good luck to all the challengers at Valencia, it's going to be rather manic. I can see Salom just clinching it, he seems to be the most aggressive of the lot and very wide elbows may be required on the day.

In the premier class, I hope Yamaha realise that it's Jorge winning the races rather than their bike (it looks like that from where I'm sat anyway), the bloke is a genius!

Oops, my Salom prediction didn't quite happen. I wanted Rins to take it anyway. Still, well done Maverick.

Jorge is a genius again, how long can Yamaha rely on him to put the bike at the sharp end, surely they've got to give him something on par with the Hondas in the coming seasons so he doesn't have to stick his neck out so far all the time.

Quite an emotional last broadcast by the Eurosport chaps. It'll be youtube videos and written reports for me next season, BT can keep their exclusivity.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 10:48 (Ref:3336432)   #235
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Team entrants/riders list for next year has been released - AMA Superbike champ Josh Herrin will race Moto 2, Husqvarna enter Moto 3, Mahindra run 6 to 8 bikes & a top Spanish team switches to Honda
Old 12 Dec 2013, 10:43 (Ref:3343096)   #236
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Broc Parkes gets a PBM Aprilia - didn't see that coming...
Old 12 Dec 2013, 19:56 (Ref:3343286)   #237
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Neither did he probably, did very little on a Kawasaki in WSB, so cant see him doing much here either!

But Bird knows him and thats probably why he got the ride, he has a habit of re employing old riders. Laverty. Byrne, Easton, Parkes,
Old 13 Dec 2013, 10:50 (Ref:3343602)   #238
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
The bike probably won't do much either - but if you got the opportunity to be in that paddock for a season, may as we'll take it...
Old 13 Dec 2013, 11:35 (Ref:3343622)   #239
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I assumed Broc was akin to Starring this year, a token Aussie put in there at Dornas behest? Any news of Starrings 2014 destination, presumably away from Moto GP paddock?
Old 13 Dec 2013, 11:49 (Ref:3343632)   #240
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very similar I imagine yes.

Staring was not that great in Superstock really, was OK but nothing flash, but didn well on a bike that then wasnt as good as it is now.

Would imagine he would end up on a proavte WSB bike.

AS for Parkes, he could have won the WSS title numerous times but never did, says it all really.

At least Curtain only managed to almost win it once!
Old 13 Dec 2013, 19:29 (Ref:3343807)   #241
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Curtain was better than Parkes in WSS - could ride Kev, pity he got into it so late in his career...
Token Aussie, haha, really?
Haven't heard nothing about Staring - maybe back to Pedercini?
Old 13 Dec 2013, 22:33 (Ref:3343848)   #242
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Curtain was better than Parkes in WSS - could ride Kev, pity he got into it so late in his career...
Token Aussie, haha, really?
Haven't heard nothing about Staring - maybe back to Pedercini?

No offence, we've got a token Brit in Bradley Smith.
Old 14 Dec 2013, 09:16 (Ref:3343937)   #243
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Fair go to Bradley, finished 10th in his rookie season & I don't think he would have expected to finish any higher if you look at the riders/teams in front of him... He was runner up in the 125 title too, so at 23 I wouldn't call him "token", not yet anyway
Old 14 Dec 2013, 09:50 (Ref:3343949)   #244
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

How about 'beer token' then? As in that's what Daddys handing over en masse...

To change the subject a little anyone got any thoughts about Camier on the Ioda Aprilia CRT bike? He's got recent Aprilia experience if they can give him a reliable bike. Or is he a broken rider now, a la Toseland n Vermuelen to name two recent examples.
Old 15 Jan 2014, 06:50 (Ref:3354141)   #245
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
He is in the paddock now & its a pretty good paddock to be in, lifestyle would be good too - you never know if you don't have a crack, he could find his calling as the last few years at Suzuki where disappointing thanks to the injuries...
Old 4 Feb 2014, 09:12 (Ref:3363964)   #246
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Pre-season testing starts today in Sepang...

And how about that news that Marco Simoncelli will be made a MotoGP legend
Old 4 Feb 2014, 09:20 (Ref:3363970)   #247
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Just totally uninspired by MotoGP I am afraid

The kid is going to dominate for years, and though he is quick I find it hard to watch series dominated by one bloke.

Its depressing to see Ducati be so awful, boring to watch Rossi unveiling new helmets, siorry but 2 and 3 are all that interest e mainly, I still watch the races yes, but was more impressed with Marquez on a dirt bike oval than anythign I saw last year!
Old 5 Feb 2014, 14:06 (Ref:3364435)   #248
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
it does seem like Marquez and Honda have a few tenths ahead of the rest .. hopefully they're just a bit ahead in development and Yamaha closes in
Ducati seems to use the open regs with more fuel and engines so should be a bit slower .. me thinks

Ciao Marco
Old 6 Feb 2014, 08:23 (Ref:3364717)   #249
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Impressed with Aleix's speed - whole thing should be open class now...
Old 28 Feb 2014, 21:42 (Ref:3373356)   #250
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Ducati confirms its switch to the "Open class"...

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...ce=mostpopular

Aleix is still flying on that Forward Yamaha...