Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:30 (Ref:2131294)   #251
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Dale has problems with his knob.

*snicker*
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:31 (Ref:2131295)   #252
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I almost typed *enter Dutton* at the end of my last post.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:33 (Ref:2131297)   #253
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A sticky knob at that.

BB...
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:34 (Ref:2131299)   #254
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
You would've looked so clever, too, .

It is great to see no accidents and hardly any caution. Long may it continue.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:34 (Ref:2131300)   #255
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
It did put on some good CART races. Didn't Brack get nailed by de Ferran on the last lap?
Yes, last corner. I was on my feet in the grandstand!
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:35 (Ref:2131301)   #256
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamlin has unhelpful bodywork damage.

*punches the air in exultation*
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:38 (Ref:2131302)   #257
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Big moment for Truex there.

I am starting to wonder if NASCAR have slightly altered their caution approach. In the past moments like that would usually get a caution, despite it not being necessary.

There may be good times ahead if there is going to be a bit more restraint.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:41 (Ref:2131304)   #258
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
Jr cant catch them.

BB....
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:45 (Ref:2131309)   #259
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wallace excluded, ouch
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:46 (Ref:2131310)   #260
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Wallace black flagged for being too slow.

That must hurt.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:46 (Ref:2131311)   #261
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

How embarrassing, black flagged for being a tortoise.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:47 (Ref:2131312)   #262
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
It doesn't get much worse...
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:47 (Ref:2131313)   #263
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oooh, so you did text in about the #8 change Hazza
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:48 (Ref:2131314)   #264
fish88
Racer

Netherlands
fish88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is just the second Daytona 500 i watch live, but this must be one of the dullest so far?
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:51 (Ref:2131316)   #265
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I've enjoyed it, much better than last years at this stage. I suppose it depends what you are looking for.

Things should liven up towards the end (it won't match the finish of last year though).

I prefer Talladega as a plate track though, I don't think they should run restrictors at Daytona. The pack racing is hardly as manic at Daytona (not lately anyways).
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:51 (Ref:2131317)   #266
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
I hasn't been a classic, certainly, but I wouldn't say dull.

I love the fact cautions and accidents have played such a minor role.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:52 (Ref:2131319)   #267
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
Can anyone beat busch tonight?.

BB....
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:53 (Ref:2131321)   #268
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Spoke too soon Dutton!
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:54 (Ref:2131322)   #269
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Keith Huewen: "Franchitti's on the move."

Yeah, to 37th.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:54 (Ref:2131323)   #270
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Kurt forget to stop?
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:55 (Ref:2131326)   #271
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Quote:
Spoke too soon Dutton!
Two cautions to date is still a minor role...
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:56 (Ref:2131328)   #272
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Jeff Gordon back in again.

Lifting the engine cover.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:57 (Ref:2131329)   #273
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Jeff Gordon back in again.
Hoods up - oh dear
Old 17 Feb 2008, 22:59 (Ref:2131333)   #274
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Terrible start for Jeff, into the garage area now.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 23:00 (Ref:2131334)   #275
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Oh, well. It is better to have problems at the start.