Racer

I Ate Yoko Ono should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
f1grandprixshop,

I fear you may have missed the irony...
Old 3 Sep 2001, 23:50 (Ref:140906)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ooops... a little late here...

F1gpshop, man

He meant all the cars on the grid...

Got it ???
Old 4 Sep 2001, 23:00 (Ref:141477)   #28
AGGY
Racer

AGGY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Good one!

Or how about "I Could Have Been A Champion Except For All The Other Guys On The Track." He could have each chapter be about somebody who thwarted his championship bid. It would be about six volumes.

I guess Heidi is glad she took the 3 million and will no doubt find someone else to look after her now. (I hear Jensen Button is holding auditions ... )
LOL!!
Old 4 Sep 2001, 23:33 (Ref:141485)   #29
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DC couldnt win if he was the only driver out there.... he'd complain that the kerbs were too close to the travk or something like that!
Old 5 Sep 2001, 01:49 (Ref:141525)   #30
f1grandprixshop
Veteran

f1grandprixshop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Ooops... a little late here...

F1gpshop, man

He meant all the cars on the grid...

Got it ???

hehe actually i thought of that, but on 2nd thought Ono might be serious on his post so decided to ask a BIT more serious question

cheers man!
Old 5 Sep 2001, 01:50 (Ref:141526)   #31
f1grandprixshop
Veteran

f1grandprixshop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by I Ate Yoko Ono
f1grandprixshop,

I fear you may have missed the irony...

hahaha ok Ono

cheers!
Old 5 Sep 2001, 11:40 (Ref:141699)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Old 5 Sep 2001, 12:06 (Ref:141713)   #33
Robert
Racer

Robert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
DC couldnt win if he was the only driver out there.... he'd complain that the kerbs were too close to the travk or something like that!
Don't know what sport you're watching but the only person in front of DC in the championship is Mikey, all the other guys are behind him, as they were on Sunday in the race, maybe it's about time you started living in the real world instead of this fantasy world you have created. DC is a great driver and the only one who has mounted a serious challenge to Schumacher this year, if his car and team hadn't let him down so much he would still be pushing right now!!

Robert