Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 1 Dec 2008, 06:07 (Ref:2344649)   #26
Kiwikid
Racer

Kiwikid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmookeyj033
The sponsor won't last the year, and there has to be a doubt on whether this team will race at all.
Wow Stmookeyj033 – I’m glad my company doesn’t sponsor the sport if this is the type of welcome you get.

It must be a great asset to be able to make decisions about the financial viability of businesses – with seemingly no firsthand information. I assume with this skill your share portfolio has a 20% ROI.

Next time V8SC set a demographic profile for their ideal fan – they might consider how to cull the likes of you. Surely, if we are genuine fans of the sport, our interests are better served by giving support to its sponsors.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 06:24 (Ref:2344654)   #27
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
slagging sponsors of motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwikid
Wow Stmookeyj033 – I’m glad my company doesn’t sponsor the sport if this is the type of welcome you get.

It must be a great asset to be able to make decisions about the financial viability of businesses – with seemingly no firsthand information. I assume with this skill your share portfolio has a 20% ROI.

Next time V8SC set a demographic profile for their ideal fan – they might consider how to cull the likes of you. Surely, if we are genuine fans of the sport, our interests are better served by giving support to its sponsors.
Kiwi this is tame ... look up the thread on Norton when they came into the sport backing Lowndes. So called fans couldnt slag them quick enough !

Add them to the demographic to be culled.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 06:51 (Ref:2344672)   #28
Kiwikid
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavvy
Kiwi this is tame ... look up the thread on Norton when they came into the sport backing Lowndes. So called fans couldnt slag them quick enough !

Add them to the demographic to be culled.
Thanks Cavvy - slagging Norton demonstrates the naivety perfectly. I think the "expert" rants can only be described as sad.

I have no idea how good or bad the Intabill business is - but, good on him for a) starting and building a business and b) becoming a sponsor of our sport.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 07:33 (Ref:2344691)   #29
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I MODERATE THE MODERATORS !!!!!!!!!!!

PECKSTAR IF YA HAVE A PROBLEM LET ME KNOW SINSHINE OTHERWISE SIT BACK ,SHUT UP AND ENJOY

Last edited by marcus; 7 Dec 2008 at 06:22.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 07:39 (Ref:2344694)   #30
Kiwikid
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar
hey Kiwikid, have you noticed the BS starts at the top of the chain also.

Seriously multiple pasts on here now in recent days from a moderator who seems to be baggins sponsors and teams based on no facts, little research amd inuendo. who moderates the moderators
I'm a bit new Peck - how do you know if someone is a moderator?

easy if you have been a **** ya get a kick in the butt from us !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marcus; 7 Dec 2008 at 06:23.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 08:24 (Ref:2344712)   #31
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Probably not the only Aust Business that operates likes this, see other thread relating to non payment, supposedly. MS V TW.
Just ask Larko, and a couple of others. I have worked for similar Aust Companies, nothing new, it's just business.
Old 1 Dec 2008, 14:01 (Ref:2344928)   #32
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar
who moderates the moderators
Moderators are allowed opinions separately from moderating duties, and are quite at liberty to express them within the rules of the site. A fact that seems forgotton.

I could start discussing attacks on posts not posters, which also seems to be being forgotton again. Absence of, or liberal interpretation of facts does not seem to prevent many posts from a whole lot of people.
Old 2 Dec 2008, 12:30 (Ref:2345625)   #33
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Moderators are allowed opinions separately from moderating duties, and are quite at liberty to express them within the rules of the site. A fact that seems forgotton.

I could start discussing attacks on posts not posters, which also seems to be being forgotton again. Absence of, or liberal interpretation of facts does not seem to prevent many posts from a whole lot of people.
spam spam spam spam spam baked beans and spam
Old 7 Dec 2008, 07:51 (Ref:2349402)   #34
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Anyway, getting back to the topic, how much No Limit branding could we see on the Falcon compared to Inta? 60% NLG, 40% Inta?
Old 7 Dec 2008, 10:37 (Ref:2349459)   #35
mspence
Racer

mspence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Anyway, getting back to the topic, how much No Limit branding could we see on the Falcon compared to Inta? 60% NLG, 40% Inta?
If it's true that the sponsor will own the license (whichever one that turns out to be), there's no reason why it wouldn't be significantly higher than that...
Old 7 Dec 2008, 13:17 (Ref:2349543)   #36
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All I can think of with this deal is "Larko" I hope I am wrong.
Old 8 Dec 2008, 08:49 (Ref:2350088)   #37
DJJ
Racer

DJJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
awww what happened to Marcus the moderators comments about being drunk and the magic button. Made me lol, I see his drunken edits abusing people are still there.
Old 15 Dec 2008, 05:38 (Ref:2354994)   #38
Forda
Veteran

Forda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
Only me, but I am the pessimistic prig... apparently
Mr Tzvetkoff could be feeling "the pinch":

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...012980,00.html

...No free drinks for Sophie Monk
Old 19 Dec 2008, 22:13 (Ref:2358542)   #39
kiwi butt
Rookie

New Zealand-Maori
Papatoetoe
kiwi butt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hahahahahhahahahaha

You know this squad was looking to run the Team Sheep car to help share the costs and workshop space

until Morris' gave them a Holden deal
Old 19 Dec 2008, 22:18 (Ref:2358547)   #40
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I apolgise for that, I have given myself a good slap on the wrist and a short ban was put in place as well...naughty me
Old 19 Dec 2008, 22:21 (Ref:2358550)   #41
kiwi butt
Rookie

New Zealand-Maori
Papatoetoe
kiwi butt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apologise for what?
Old 21 Dec 2008, 06:34 (Ref:2359133)   #42
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi butt
Hahahahahhahahahaha

You know this squad was looking to run the Team Sheep car to help share the costs and workshop space

until Morris' gave them a Holden deal
This begs the question of : How many unpaid rounds of preparation equals TKR forfeiting their franchise agreement to PMM? It's actually a very clever way for PMM to acquire a licence on the cheap, as TKR would be invoiced at cost plus a margin, the extent of the margin being equal to the discount PMM receive then they eventually grab the licence. The only downside to PMM is that the longer it drags out, then the longer PMM have begun paying for it in advance.
Old 4 Mar 2009, 08:26 (Ref:2408639)   #43
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Team IntaRacing

Old 4 Mar 2009, 09:48 (Ref:2408700)   #44
Holly Wood
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
Holly Wood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sweet mother of god that is ugly.
Old 4 Mar 2009, 10:06 (Ref:2408719)   #45
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i actually don't mind the inta car. not the best though
Old 4 Mar 2009, 12:41 (Ref:2408788)   #46
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
At least they saved money on an 'outside' designer... I guess there is a reason all these teams moved from in-house or down the street sign shop designs (which produced perfectly good liveries!), to using a very small group of designers for most of the field (which produced some crackers but also some 'running out of ideas' type efforts...).

So the spray booth operator has applied their experience of no doubt producing countless slick flame-styled rods, to tape off some areas on the Inta Ford and add a slick design. Not too bad.

And with Marshall at the wheel it will be interesting to compare to the Coulthard/Patrizi cars. Marshall sneaked inside the top 20 in the Jack Daniels Perkins car so you wouldn't think the Inta ford will be too far off the lead Wilson Security one, provided the right components are in place in the corners of the car and under the bonnet.
Old 4 Mar 2009, 14:43 (Ref:2408867)   #47
nic.v814
Racer

New Zealand
Perth
nic.v814 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not the best design in the world but im not worried it wont get much tv time unless he crashes
Old 4 Mar 2009, 21:25 (Ref:2409143)   #48
Backagain
Racer

Backagain has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Excellent design, simple yet agressive. The sponsors logos really stand out, which after all is what its all about.
Old 4 Mar 2009, 22:04 (Ref:2409173)   #49
express
Rookie

express should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looks clean and agressive although as stated above cannot really see it being half competitive, at best 15th but more likely 20 to 27th
Old 5 Mar 2009, 01:55 (Ref:2409263)   #50
Micklegend
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
Micklegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMicklegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seems the design will capture the lines of the FG more, the angles over the bonnet and lights will match the FG well. I think it works simple and well for the sponsor with plenty of room for minor supports to be visible. I like it.