Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 8 Apr 2006, 21:59 (Ref:1574173)   #26
Steevp
Racer

England
Cambridge
Steevp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes during the race, Qually just had a mix of track mics for engine noise and the odd production voice discussing techical things (I'm sure that's not intentional!)

Nice actually seeing Tracy wipe the side off his car instead of just hearing about it here or the pre-show tomorrow..
Old 8 Apr 2006, 22:02 (Ref:1574176)   #27
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes it has the U.S. feed and international.
Old 8 Apr 2006, 22:05 (Ref:1574181)   #28
IronLion
Rookie

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
IronLion should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ahh great. i just watched the qual and was hoping i can get commentary tomorrow.
Old 8 Apr 2006, 22:11 (Ref:1574185)   #29
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Last year it had Jemery Shaw who was down the pit lane commentating in the 2nd qualfying not so this year it seems. And btw rd is ten times better this year and its $5 cheaper....

You can also watch the atlantics as well race and sessions if you didn't know.
Old 9 Apr 2006, 22:52 (Ref:1575022)   #30
IronLion
Rookie

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
so i used race director today and was VERY happy with it. Pitty the picture quality wasnt a bit better but it still beats channel 10s delayed races at 2am or when ever they get around to it.
Old 9 Apr 2006, 22:55 (Ref:1575024)   #31
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I ordered it just before the race, paid for it....but nothing happens when I log in.......I just get returned to the race director signup screen. Annoying.
Old 9 Apr 2006, 23:05 (Ref:1575036)   #32
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Were you definitely using the RD login, and not the login for the free-site stuff?

Anyway, I found it OK.

It enabled me to plug the ad-breaks, which is the ultimate reason I subscribed.
Old 9 Apr 2006, 23:05 (Ref:1575037)   #33
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Did you contact race director knowlesy?

I take it didn't say anything? but when it returned to the sign up screen, I actually had that problem last year. I couldn't find how I solved it. It just worked a few months later.

Knowlesy what I'll do is I'll ask these guys at a forum and could get an answer...but your best bet is to contact them if you haven't.
Old 9 Apr 2006, 23:08 (Ref:1575040)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, I think I better contact them.....I think it may be some AOL specific problem regarding cookies, but I better ask cos it turns out you can't get a refund!
Old 9 Apr 2006, 23:12 (Ref:1575047)   #35
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Well thruth be told they offered everyone who signed up a unofficial refund when it was announced they wouldn't show friday coverge after we all payed in 2005. If you can't find the problem which I'm sure you can, there is a chance that they could refund, but I'm sure you won't need to.
Old 10 Apr 2006, 14:11 (Ref:1577633)   #36
IronLion
Rookie

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
i know i couldnt get it to work on my oprea browser so used IE and it worked fine.
Old 10 Apr 2006, 14:19 (Ref:1577644)   #37
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Yeah I mean I had some problems with using it in firefox, works fine in internet explorer.
Old 25 Jun 2006, 08:13 (Ref:1640690)   #38
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I have just recently re-signed up for race director after letting my subscription expire from last year.

So far I am very impressed but for last nights cleveland event I wasnt to happy.

I set my alrm for 4am to get up and watch qualifying , no problems everything worked well but the atlantic race was only an hou after champcar qualifying , so I though why not watch that as well to see what these Atlantics are all about (as I havent seen alot of them over the years)

But sadly even they they said the Atlantic race had video available I was unable to get any coverage of the race at all , and even went back several hours later to see if they had archived the race yet , but sadly they hadnt.

did anyone else get the Atlantic race at all through RD ?

and if so how did you do it as I would like to see these things have a race
Old 28 Jun 2006, 05:59 (Ref:1643126)   #39
CARacer
Rookie

United States
Los Angeles, California
CARacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus
But sadly even they they said the Atlantic race had video available I was unable to get any coverage of the race at all , and even went back several hours later to see if they had archived the race yet , but sadly they hadnt.

did anyone else get the Atlantic race at all through RD ?

and if so how did you do it as I would like to see these things have a race
You do not need Race Director to watch the Atlantic races. It is all free on their website. Although, only the second Clevland race (Sunday) was broadcast online and probably also only the second race for regular TV. Here's the link:

http://www.champcaratlantic.com/Multimedia/MMIndex.asp
Old 28 Jun 2006, 08:36 (Ref:1643217)   #40
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Cheers mate , I will check that out