Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 29 Aug 2010, 21:44 (Ref:2752019)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How is it ANYBODY can tolerate Robby Gordon, nothin like sliding wide to force Papis who was faster off the track. Hope Max punts him on the restart or he runs out of gas on track
Old 29 Aug 2010, 21:48 (Ref:2752025)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The only thing I like about Robby is the fact the guy can drive. It all stops with that. Pretty good stuff from Max to stay where he was!
Old 29 Aug 2010, 21:53 (Ref:2752029)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On the restart:

Robby, Boris, Mad Max, JV and Kesolowski the top 5.

Please make it to the end with no more cautions.

COME ON BORIS!!!
Old 29 Aug 2010, 22:01 (Ref:2752035)   #29
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, after the clean-up they better run straight through, gettin too long and think they've started dinner upstairs. Now not sure about the Top 3, JV winning at home would be cool, but Max and Boris are great racers that deserve a win too
Old 29 Aug 2010, 22:02 (Ref:2752036)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
WHY?? Is red the color of the day today or something? Let Gordon run out of gas if he didn't fuel up enough for a GWC finish.
Old 29 Aug 2010, 22:08 (Ref:2752039)   #31
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Yeah...WTF?! They waited how many laps to throw the red?!

I wanted to be respectful about the officials earlier, but they are idiots; plain and simple.

Not sure Robby can make an extra 3 laps.
Old 29 Aug 2010, 22:27 (Ref:2752051)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
YEAH!

BORIS!

What a finish!! Max made an awesome effort! That was worth the wait!
Old 30 Aug 2010, 01:40 (Ref:2752093)   #33
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
DAMN, They had to reflag it and managed to make me miss everything right after the refired the engines. I don't think I had been that amped for a race since LM earlier this year and it was a NASCAR race?? Hope Speed adds the recap/last lap online and I can watch it on lunch tomorrow, LOVE having a sprint phone now. They even have ALMS features I can watch on it too.
Old 30 Aug 2010, 06:38 (Ref:2752142)   #34
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Well done to Boris Said , great last lap there between him and Papis , very enjoyable.

One thing I would like to comment on is when Wallace blew his engine up , they went to an incar camera and he was driving around the track with his helemt off and his belts undone as the field raced up behind him !!!

Surely Nascar would have something to say about that ?

It only takes one driver not paying attention and there is the potential for a very serious accident happening , and thats when all safety gear is on..I hope they have a word to him about it.

Was an interesting race , kinda crazy but thats Montreal
Old 30 Aug 2010, 06:48 (Ref:2752145)   #35
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Sounds like I missed an epic race, I managed to watch ten laps this morning but most of them were under yellow flag. I'll catch the replay sometime this week.

Well done to Boris! Good for him
Old 30 Aug 2010, 11:21 (Ref:2752222)   #36
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Sounds like I missed an epic race, I managed to watch ten laps this morning but most of them were under yellow flag. I'll catch the replay sometime this week.

Well done to Boris! Good for him
My goodness just download it, if you want I can send it too you, its just over a GIG in size.

Excellent Race and man all these oval purist have no idea what they are talking about. Now if all these "kids" weren't so oval centric they would have a shot but even with Boris, Max and Jacq all beating on each other, they just drove away from the #22.

Too bad for Marcus but being with Petty, I'm not sure if they'll have a part-time Nationwide program but I think Ford would like to have him out there regardless.

3 years in a row, 3 crazy finishes. The cream rises to the top the only year it didn't knucklehead Harvick was "Johnny On the Spot" and "got one".

Congrats to Boris, for given all his secrets to speed away he finally got one, it couldn't have happen to a better guy in Cup he's been trying so long.

I though Max had him though... -
Old 31 Aug 2010, 05:25 (Ref:2752549)   #37
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best NASCAR race of the year. Congrats to Boris and Max for pushing it to the end.
Old 3 Sep 2010, 23:13 (Ref:2754299)   #38
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They should have more road courses - end of story!

Congrats to Boris, was a very entertaining race, spewing for Ambrose though...
Old 3 Sep 2010, 23:18 (Ref:2754301)   #39
adrenalinmatt1
Rookie

adrenalinmatt1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great race!!

And what a finish!! Shame about Marcos Ambrose having that battery problem but overall the race to the finished owned up to that! What a race!!

Shame about ONEHD Cutting it's coverage during the middle!
Old 4 Sep 2010, 11:02 (Ref:2754402)   #40
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!

Boris!!!

Great race!

How did Max Papis manage to get in front of Boris?
Old 4 Sep 2010, 12:10 (Ref:2754419)   #41
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
How did Max Papis manage to get in front of Boris?
I am still asking myself that question...

Even better question, is how in the hell did Boris back by Max?
Old 4 Sep 2010, 20:08 (Ref:2754540)   #42
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Like Ambrose last year Papis hit the curb to much and lost traction.
Old 5 Sep 2010, 00:47 (Ref:2754606)   #43
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Like Ambrose last year Papis hit the curb to much and lost traction.
Boris hit the curb just as much, if not more than Max. I guess the curb hit for Max was more unsettling than the one for Boris as the 09 just grabbed and went!
Old 5 Sep 2010, 10:29 (Ref:2754686)   #44
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
One thing I would like to comment on is when Wallace blew his engine up , they went to an incar camera and he was driving around the track with his helemt off and his belts undone as the field raced up behind him !!!
watching it today i think he actually swerves out a tad in front of Fellows as he comes around again before thinking better of it and giving him the finger instead!!