Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 20 Mar 2011, 20:46 (Ref:2850220)   #26
HORNET9
Rookie

England
Gt. Yarmouth
HORNET9 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I'll definately be there again, last year was great despite the small grid, and hopefully i should be around hamilton for it so i'll have some good views too
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:06 (Ref:2850467)   #27
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Anyone camping or staying near the circuit on the Friday night? We're sort of trying to organise a BBQ type thingy.....
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:53 (Ref:2850488)   #28
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Hi ALL

Just to confirm, I spoke to Jamie this weekend re the poss BBQ's, and unfortunately we cannot organise an "Official" 360 BBQ, all that health and safety stuff etc.

So, what some of the competitors are doing is bringing their own food and BBQ's and cooking it themselves...which, if you are camping etc, you are quite welcome to do.

The fact that you could chose to do this in one place on the grounds is also quite within your rights, providing of course we are all safe and follow the rules....I should imagine that if you did that then it would be considerably more warmer ...having all the individual BBQ's together...providing it was well away from the pits and garages where there is fuel etc....Perhaps up by scrutineering ...you know...towards that end...or somewhere else suitible...still to be known

So just to confirm, there is no OFFICIAL BBQ...only a load of individual ones....all in the same place
Old 21 Apr 2011, 12:30 (Ref:2867485)   #29
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just over a week to go folks, so who's coming?? How many Ten-Tenths badges will we have to give out at sign-on?
Old 21 Apr 2011, 12:51 (Ref:2867492)   #30
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Excellent Grant! I'll have a new one for my new ovies mate, I just hope they get here before or I'll just have to wear me old ones I suppose! Theres three of us from Oulton, Mr Kelly, Myself and Hepatic too.
See you there mate!
Old 21 Apr 2011, 12:59 (Ref:2867499)   #31
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Just over a week to go folks, so who's coming?? How many Ten-Tenths badges will we have to give out at sign-on?
bout a thousand
Old 21 Apr 2011, 13:00 (Ref:2867501)   #32
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89 View Post
Excellent Grant! I'll have a new one for my new ovies mate, I just hope they get here before or I'll just have to wear me old ones I suppose! Theres three of us from Oulton, Mr Kelly, Myself and Hepatic too.
See you there mate!

So glad you are coming....youre a Le Mans junkie like me....ENDURANCE FOREVER

Sprints are for whimps, I prefer six hours!!!
Old 21 Apr 2011, 13:07 (Ref:2867504)   #33
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89 View Post
See you there mate!
Excellent, well unfortunately these aren't the embroidered patches, they are smaller 1" pin badges, ideal for on hats! Maybe next year we'll stretch the finances and see about embroidered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Quote:
bout a thousand
lol, yeah, I know how many badges will be there just want to know how many marshals will be after 'em. Don't want to have fights and scuffles because we left 800 in the car!
Old 21 Apr 2011, 17:59 (Ref:2867666)   #34
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thats fine Grant, a pin badge will do very nicely on the band around the old Barmah! Look forward to seeing you soon!
Claire, absolutely! Love the place but sadly cant make it this year, will have to remedy it next year, even if it means finding another job with more holidays! See you soon too!
Old 21 Apr 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2867699)   #35
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm really sorry I can't be there, I'm another one with endurance racing in their blood....will be thinking of you all.
Old 21 Apr 2011, 19:01 (Ref:2867702)   #36
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
I'm really sorry I can't be there, I'm another one with endurance racing in their blood....will be thinking of you all.
Was it something I said?
Old 21 Apr 2011, 19:32 (Ref:2867724)   #37
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Was it something I said?
Not this time I'm at Brands so have to miss the 360
Old 21 Apr 2011, 23:54 (Ref:2867875)   #38
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
Old 24 Apr 2011, 16:45 (Ref:2869126)   #39
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Must remember to bring my 1:18 Gulf Aston LMP1 with me...
Old 24 Apr 2011, 20:12 (Ref:2869218)   #40
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame you haven't got two,you could have used them as roller skates.

Well,the weather has been ordered,lot's more to watch,bigger grid plus an extra race,tickets available now! ah said tickets available now!!
Old 25 Apr 2011, 21:20 (Ref:2869758)   #41
Mike Kelly 1
Veteran

England
Poole, Dorset (Scouser in exile!)
Mike Kelly 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really looking forward to my first Snetterton trip this year. Sadly, my son Tom can't marshal on Saturday as he now has to work.

Be nice to see Terri and Grant again.

When are the tickets being sent out?

Mike Kelly - Patron saint of public houses!
Old 26 Apr 2011, 08:57 (Ref:2869888)   #42
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Peter Rodwell got the tickets from me Saturday, the extended weekend has delayed them going out I should imagine.

Ta
C
Old 26 Apr 2011, 11:28 (Ref:2869955)   #43
Mike Kelly 1
Veteran

England
Thanks Claire.

Old 26 Apr 2011, 12:19 (Ref:2869978)   #44
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Another entry this morning for the six hour!!!
Old 26 Apr 2011, 15:25 (Ref:2870061)   #45
Bryan Degerlund
Veteran

England
Dartford
Bryan Degerlund should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kelly 1 View Post
Really looking forward to my first Snetterton trip this year. Sadly, my son Tom can't marshal on Saturday as he now has to work.

Be nice to see Terri and Grant again.
Unfortunately will have to miss this one as I was already double-booked. Pity to miss Terri and Grant, but having just spent two weeks rooming with Mike on the SagaLout tour, I suppose every cloud has a silver lining.

Hope all goes well.
Old 26 Apr 2011, 15:43 (Ref:2870076)   #46
Mike Kelly 1
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Degerlund View Post
but having just spent two weeks rooming with Mike on the SagaLout tour, I suppose every cloud has a silver lining.
Thanks mate

Old 27 Apr 2011, 07:13 (Ref:2870394)   #47
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Long shot...but is anyone going up from the Wiltshire area on Friday that could give a lift to a should-have-been-but-it-didn't-happen entrant whose road car has expired?

Thanks!

Max
Old 27 Apr 2011, 07:44 (Ref:2870408)   #48
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Long shot...but is anyone going up from the Wiltshire area on Friday that could give a lift to a should-have-been-but-it-didn't-happen entrant whose road car has expired?
Hire a car but remember, "no racing or rallying!"
Old 27 Apr 2011, 07:50 (Ref:2870411)   #49
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Hire a car but remember, "no racing or rallying!"
You can hear the paddock announcer now can't you "so.... Er....* late entry then, the EUROCAR team.....erm...... I haven't really got any details for this team?"
Old 27 Apr 2011, 10:34 (Ref:2870496)   #50
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which is exactly the reason I didn't renew my racing licence this year, so that I can't do things like that - GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!

Yes, car hire one option but exploring the "shared cost" route first - always with an eye to a money saver, me