Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Sep 2004, 09:23 (Ref:1092698)   #26
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Maybe he just likes pasta.
I'm going to put on my anorak and go down to spot trains,see all you guys there.
Old 11 Sep 2004, 14:29 (Ref:1092933)   #27
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
I guess I must have missed somee stuff in this thread that got deleted.
Old 11 Sep 2004, 17:05 (Ref:1093084)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He's changed his helmet. Big deal.

It looks even worse now though.

His blue top helmet was great, one of my faves.

But then he went to Marlboro red and it looks horrible.

And now he's taken it to the next stage, forgotten which country he originates from and made his crash dome look painfully stupid.

But then it is a tribute to his italian fans, so it's alright.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 03:18 (Ref:1093399)   #29
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
He should havechanged it to a design with 7 stars and the message: "7 Bernie....7....Like It Or Not....Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Anyway, I think it looks alright I guess: can't say it particulalry bothers me either way.

To revert to his blue-topped helmet would be good. I never had any difficulty differentiating between Rubens and Michael in the first place.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:24 (Ref:1093733)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Dutton

To revert to his blue-topped helmet would be good. I never had any difficulty differentiating between Rubens and Michael in the first place.

Nope. Michael's the one in front.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:28 (Ref:1093736)   #31
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not on today's grid though
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:29 (Ref:1093738)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Really. I confess I hadn't even bothered to check.

Anyhow, I wasn't necessarily referring to the grid......
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:04 (Ref:1093925)   #33
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Shame really. Rubens put a great lap in.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:14 (Ref:1093947)   #34
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What's the saying - there's none so blind as those who choose not to see!
Old 12 Sep 2004, 17:05 (Ref:1094241)   #35
429CJ
Veteran

Finland
Otaku World
429CJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, why has Pizzonia the Belgian flag on his helmet?

-Jamie Hyneman
Old 13 Sep 2004, 16:03 (Ref:1095274)   #36
BIGMOUTH
Racer

BIGMOUTH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what does TGF mean?
Old 13 Sep 2004, 16:17 (Ref:1095292)   #37
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TGF = That German Fellow.

It's our pet name for His Highness The Seven Times World Champion.
Old 13 Sep 2004, 16:47 (Ref:1095336)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There are other connotations of course....
Old 13 Sep 2004, 23:39 (Ref:1095789)   #39
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah: Tremendously Greatly Fantastic, for example, .
Old 14 Sep 2004, 11:46 (Ref:1096200)   #40
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Indeed. Among others.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 11:49 (Ref:1096205)   #41
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by 429CJ
So, why has Pizzonia the Belgian flag on his helmet?
I was wondering the same thing for some time now...
Old 14 Sep 2004, 12:14 (Ref:1096246)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicking-back
What's the saying - there's none so blind as those who choose not to see!
Not really a question of choice as such. I literally forgot the qually was on. Simple as that. I'f I'd remembered, I might well have watched it......

A bit like the race on Sunday. Yep, I watched most of it (although as I was travelling hoime from visiting my mother, I had to listen to the early stages on the radio). Yep, definitely worth watching. But in contrast, the hour which followed on ITV was essential viewing by comparison......
Old 14 Sep 2004, 13:32 (Ref:1096331)   #43
Kicking-back
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by ASCII Man
I was wondering the same thing for some time now...

The Belgian flag is yellow, red and black - Pizzonia's helmet is much more flourescent.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 13:37 (Ref:1096336)   #44
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I don't suppose you can get fluorescent black...