Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:16 (Ref:3624742)   #526
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Looks like Dane Cameron wanted to pretend he was in a PC for a few seconds.
Eric Curran at the wheel
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:17 (Ref:3624744)   #527
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
That explains a bit then, thanks.

Overbeek's turn now, he loses it at T17 on his lonesome.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:17 (Ref:3624745)   #528
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Louie Loper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Also for those in the US you can now watch the race on IMSA.com
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:19 (Ref:3624746)   #529
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Rain is here, PC time.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:21 (Ref:3624747)   #530
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Loper View Post
Also for those in the US you can now watch the race on IMSA.com
Until 10 pm
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:21 (Ref:3624748)   #531
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Full course Yellow for a car stranded at pit out?
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:24 (Ref:3624749)   #532
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It's a "yard work" staple for me. High Life too. You're in IPA world. Too cool for Yuengling.
I like high life. Usually go for that or Corona if I want a lighter beer. But my favorite is Newcastle Brown Ale... Another caution. Hope they get going before the rain arrives!
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:25 (Ref:3624750)   #533
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ive been in and out, how did the Wayne Taylor car lose laps?
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:26 (Ref:3624751)   #534
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
ive been in and out, how did the Wayne Taylor car lose laps?
ECU issues I think.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:31 (Ref:3624753)   #535
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pabst is my production beer. And when I say production, I'm talking about myself not Pabst. Stella is a solid, middle of the road, favorite of mine. When I want to enjoy a beer, the more stank hoppy I can get, the better.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:32 (Ref:3624754)   #536
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I like high life. Usually go for that or Corona if I want a lighter beer. But my favorite is Newcastle Brown Ale... Another caution. Hope they get going before the rain arrives!
Guinness here. Love Newcastle tho.

Getting dark now. Lots of time left.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:34 (Ref:3624755)   #537
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
#100 in an incident with a PC. Seemed to be beached outside T10 but the car is out now.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:34 (Ref:3624756)   #538
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
PC car involved in a crash, and it is yellow. I think I have seen this before.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:37 (Ref:3624757)   #539
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like how the PCs now have easier cars to drive and have TC, so they're getting into more accidents.

What's happening with them in the future? Are the sticking around for a few years?
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:38 (Ref:3624758)   #540
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I like how the PCs now have easier cars to drive and have TC, so they're getting into more accidents.

What's happening with them in the future? Are the sticking around for a few years?
It sounds like the owners want to milk everything they can out of them. They did an LMP3 test last year and drivers were supposedly not impressed.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:39 (Ref:3624759)   #541
BullMan
Veteran

BullMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Unfortunately. IMSA said "screw you" to entertaining the LMP3 idea after about 15 minutes, so the LMPCs are going to get new bodywork or some crap and keep going.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:42 (Ref:3624760)   #542
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
At least they might get an updated look so it doesn't look like a 2006 car around everything else. But yeah it's a shame they judged LMP3 on a single test of a bad car on a circuit that doesn't suit it.

And as we talk about PC, the 88 is very slow.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:44 (Ref:3624762)   #543
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
the PC's found each other. surprise.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:45 (Ref:3624765)   #544
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I don't know why you'd want to but this is the first time I've noticed more than one or two campers outside of Ulman Straight.

And PC issues.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:45 (Ref:3624766)   #545
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Maybe they should just be given LMP3s since they're easier to drive. Most of these cautions are PC caused.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:46 (Ref:3624767)   #546
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Jan said Estre came by and apologized, that's a big thing to do. Hats off to him.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:47 (Ref:3624768)   #547
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Nooooooo. YouTube issues!
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:47 (Ref:3624769)   #548
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Quote:
Maybe they should just be given LMP3s since they're easier to drive. Most of these cautions are PC caused.
And my favorite thing, they are closed cockpit, and the way the PC guys drive most of the time, they need all the protection they can get.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:48 (Ref:3624770)   #549
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Nooooooo. YouTube issues!
http://www.imsa.com/camera/imsatv
Old 19 Mar 2016, 23:48 (Ref:3624771)   #550
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Quote:
I don't know why you'd want to but this is the first time I've noticed more than one or two campers outside of Ulman Straight.

And PC issues.
Yeah I did notice those during the helicopter shots. Wonder if it is usually restricted but had to open it up for overflow?