Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Feb 2010, 03:23 (Ref:2632540)   #601
rdmdog
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, NSW, or a track near you
rdmdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Can I reduce the quality toi stop it from skipping? (I have Cable Net so I don't suspect that would be the problem?)

Alternatively is there live timing?
Old 13 Feb 2010, 03:41 (Ref:2632542)   #602
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
What were the conditions like for qualifying?.......it appeared to be a drying circuit by the times posted.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 03:48 (Ref:2632543)   #603
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdmdog View Post
Can I reduce the quality toi stop it from skipping? (I have Cable Net so I don't suspect that would be the problem?)

Alternatively is there live timing?
Mine skips too Not sure how to fix it

Qualifying

Bloody good time for Mr Owen, even Mr Seton did a hot one!

Stang into 10th with Mr Zukanovic aboard
Old 13 Feb 2010, 03:52 (Ref:2632544)   #604
Seton Fanatic
Racer

Seton Fanatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another Bathurst front row start to the Seton resume. For the first time in a long, long time, looks to be in with a major chance of winning the race. Outqualified Bargs by 8/10ths of a second, as well for good measure.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 03:55 (Ref:2632546)   #605
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seton Fanatic View Post
Another Bathurst front row start to the Seton resume. For the first time in a long, long time, looks to be in with a major chance of winning the race. Outqualified Bargs by 8/10ths of a second, as well for good measure.
Its easy to argue the driving line up in #35 is better than #34, so perhaps this is the most balanced of trios in the Evo kingdom?

The Koundouris Bros dont seem to have had had Mr Owen's pace
Old 13 Feb 2010, 04:19 (Ref:2632550)   #606
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Still problems with the Stang...

Engine in the #20 car has been losing power (ala last year and the year before...) Thought they had fixed this before Sandown last year?
Old 13 Feb 2010, 05:59 (Ref:2632559)   #607
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Did the SuperKart test thing happen at all, or was it a no go Friday due rain?
If it did happen, did anyone get any times?
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:02 (Ref:2632571)   #608
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are each drivers best time published?
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:11 (Ref:2632572)   #609
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavvy View Post
Are each drivers best time published?
I dont think so... they arent at the main race either, the Great Race book usually takes care of that bit by 'knowing' who was in the car at the time
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:17 (Ref:2632576)   #610
gwg1010
Rookie

gwg1010 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Still problems with the Stang...

Engine in the #20 car has been losing power (ala last year and the year before...) Thought they had fixed this before Sandown last year?
probably a fuel air ratio thing related to altitude might be hard to fix tho
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:20 (Ref:2632577)   #611
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Its not like they can wander down to Clancy Motors in Bathurst and take a Mustang out of the showroom
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:39 (Ref:2632580)   #612
356mal
Rookie

356mal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
does anyone know why the walden commodore was excluded
from quailfying?
thanks
mal
Old 13 Feb 2010, 08:56 (Ref:2632584)   #613
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They do indeed publish each driver's time from each session here at the track...

Not sure on the Superkarts lap times, but it did happen.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 09:56 (Ref:2632596)   #614
Peddler
Racer

Australia
Camden, NSW
Peddler has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Guys, can anyone direct me to any pics of IPRA?

Go the Datto!!!
Old 13 Feb 2010, 11:09 (Ref:2632623)   #615
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
They do indeed publish each driver's time from each session here at the track...

Not sure on the Superkarts lap times, but it did happen.
Am I able to access the publication?

Always thought all drivers best times should have been available.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 19:25 (Ref:2632792)   #616
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Race Day !!!!

cars are on track , stream is working well Nascar on One HD , scrambled eggs for breaky and a lovely cup of coffee , lets go racing boys !!!!

Track is wet but doesnt look like much is around now , Bathurst has had about 23mm overnight , but there could be nmore coming during the day.

Enjoy the race
Old 13 Feb 2010, 20:25 (Ref:2632814)   #617
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ripper motor racing going on at the moment. White has just charged to the lead in the #1. Blog on my friends.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 20:55 (Ref:2632829)   #618
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Mr Owen's #96 car just stopped dead... engine flame out.. made it back to the pits after the crew pushed them up the lane, but they have lost at least a lap...

Day over
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:01 (Ref:2632833)   #619
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:04 (Ref:2632834)   #620
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
The ProDuct cars seem to belt out a LOT of oil smoke under power... must have some power coming out of them

They also seem to change tyres where the TMR car doesnt... that will burn quite a bit of time I should think
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:35 (Ref:2632848)   #621
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
The Stang is in the garage, fuel system problem... likely the cause of the misfire in practice/qualifying....
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2632851)   #622
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Kostera in #55 hits the wall.... just out of the pits after serving a drive thru penalty.. knocked out the suspension on LHS...
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:43 (Ref:2632852)   #623
B24
Racer

Australia
Glebe, NSW, Australia
B24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The ability to sit at home and watch the race live,online is a commendable effort to the organisers of the event.

Well done to all involved.
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:45 (Ref:2632856)   #624
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by B24 View Post
The ability to sit at home and watch the race live,online is a commendable effort to the organisers of the event.

Well done to all involved.
I agree, max of 530 or so people online to watch..
Old 13 Feb 2010, 21:47 (Ref:2632857)   #625
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
agree , brilliant

530 users online now , still streaming very well