Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jun 2011, 11:03 (Ref:2889311)   #626
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
in one week time we will be getting ready slowly for the first sessions at the track.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 16:16 (Ref:2889457)   #627
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
I moved the Start of my Journey . To mch Traffic for the Moment .Will start at 2 am this Night . Will see a lot of you in a few Days !!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 16:46 (Ref:2889470)   #628
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
I moved the Start of my Journey . To mch Traffic for the Moment .Will start at 2 am this Night . Will see a lot of you in a few Days !!
Have a nice trip Walter ; see you at 11h45 at the meeting !
Bonne route !
Old 1 Jun 2011, 17:34 (Ref:2889488)   #629
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Have a good trip tonight Waslter, here in Holland it is also very busy at the roads ( holiday / long weekend ) lots of people going away for a few days.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2889519)   #630
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have a good trip Walter and see you at the meet if not before
Old 1 Jun 2011, 18:21 (Ref:2889523)   #631
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Man, you're an early bird Walter! Safe journey and look forward to seeing you in a few days
Old 1 Jun 2011, 18:34 (Ref:2889533)   #632
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Have a good trip, see you on Sunday afternoon so! for the scrutineering first day!!!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 18:37 (Ref:2889534)   #633
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
So you are alive Eric, I was wondering what had happened to you
Old 1 Jun 2011, 20:45 (Ref:2889620)   #634
TPowers_astonmartian
Rookie

United Kingdom
Little Paxton, Cambridgeshire
TPowers_astonmartian should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall be travelling to Le Sarthe with my Dad, tonypowe. It's a bit of an unexpected birthday treat as Dad was planning on going with someone else, who had to pull out, and as I've finished my AS level exams, he's taking me! Haven't been since '08 so I am looking forward to it! We should be meeting James and Andrew, should be a gooden!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 20:53 (Ref:2889622)   #635
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPowers_astonmartian View Post
I shall be travelling to Le Sarthe with my Dad, tonypowe. It's a bit of an unexpected birthday treat as Dad was planning on going with someone else, who had to pull out, and as I've finished my AS level exams, he's taking me! Haven't been since '08 so I am looking forward to it! We should be meeting James and Andrew, should be a gooden!

Ya can't ask for a better birthday treat at this time of year
Old 1 Jun 2011, 20:55 (Ref:2889623)   #636
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
We should be meeting James and Andrew, should be a gooden!
Welcome to the forum at long last Tim!

Oh, and Tim, you WILL be meeting Ayse and I (afterall, we're all staying in the same hotel and I've got your Dad's parking ticket! ).
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:04 (Ref:2889627)   #637
TPowers_astonmartian
Rookie

United Kingdom
Ah yes, that'll be helpful! And good, it would be nice to see you two again. Yeah, it is a great birthday present! I'm thrilled, it's been too long.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:09 (Ref:2889633)   #638
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
So you are alive Eric, I was wondering what had happened to you
I am, don't worry. Those last days I had no much time to go on the circuit and there is no changes this year, so I wait THE WEEK. Have prepared the local drink like next year. No cherishes this year because they were very soon and there are no more . Too dry so not a lot in the tree.
Well, I wait for you all and I look at the weather but I don't think you'll need a daily report about it. So it's true I'm a bit discret. But I shall be on board from Sunday.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:13 (Ref:2889636)   #639
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Ah, now I understand the name! I gave it a long and hard look when I entered your predictions, but didn;t work it out..... Looking forward to meeting you!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:23 (Ref:2889641)   #640
TPowers_astonmartian
Rookie

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah, now I understand the name! I gave it a long and hard look when I entered your predictions, but didn;t work it out..... Looking forward to meeting you!
Oh the astonmartian part? Yeah, thought I'd give it a go. Yes it would be good to meet you too. I've watched your video that you gave Dad and I'm impressed! It also allowed to me to watch last years race, as I don't think I even got to follow it at all last year!

See you in a few days time!
Old 2 Jun 2011, 08:00 (Ref:2889799)   #641
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In fact, you and Tim met at Silverstone last year - Tim is Tony's eldest (big hair! ).
Old 2 Jun 2011, 09:26 (Ref:2889850)   #642
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey All - Thankyou Mr Antill for reminding me of such a creation
(Ten-Tenths That is)

Shame you not coming this year :-(

Looking forward to this years race as its my honeymoon - not quite sure how i have got away with this one!!!

What day/where does Ten-Tenths gang meet up this days?

Be really nice to re/meet some ten-tenthers again after a lengthy break away from the forum (can i blame too much work!!) I may even have to bring the Ten-Tenths banner from many moons ago (Thanks for the Xmas Pressie Craig!!)
Old 2 Jun 2011, 16:34 (Ref:2890051)   #643
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Garage locations:

http://i55.tinypic.com/34dlfrq.jpg
Thanks to Lola, for this image!
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:29 (Ref:2890069)   #644
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
I arrived at 10 am .Traffic was quite until Paris . A10 and A11 were very busy . Never see so much Traffic on these Highways . Weather is very good .Local Forecast says we can have some Rain on Sunday and Monday . Still waiting for the Rest of the Forum !!!!
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:43 (Ref:2890078)   #645
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Plane Thursday morning to Paris . should be in LM about 14:54 that day .. can't wait the smell of croissants in the Gare du Mans

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:53 (Ref:2890084)   #646
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My tickets arrived this morning, so it's now real!
Old 2 Jun 2011, 18:07 (Ref:2890093)   #647
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Le Mans Spotter Guide will be available on www.spotterguides.com tomorrow, check the site during the morning
Old 2 Jun 2011, 18:11 (Ref:2890097)   #648
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Le Mans Spotter Guide will be available on www.spotterguides.com tomorrow, check the site during the morning
Great stuff Andy, nice to have it available to print off prior to departure!

Have you remembered to put the 10Tenths stickers on the R18's?
Old 3 Jun 2011, 04:29 (Ref:2890334)   #649
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Fantastic. The guide is a must have, thanks for all your hard work.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 09:33 (Ref:2890422)   #650
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice one Andy. Suitably spectacular!