Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Apr 2009, 02:06 (Ref:2431987)   #51
rocketracer
Veteran

Australia
Albert Park
rocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i just read that virgin have struck a deal with Brawn similar to Marlboro with Ferrari - whereby they have exclusive rights to the livery, meaning they can on-sell to sponsors for space on the car.

So essentially, Brawn have sub-contracted their livery & sponsorship to be handled by Virgin, whereby if they gain more $ worth of advertising for the car than the $ they pay Brawn for the exclusive rights, virgin could make a profit out of the space sold on the car....

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090403....-deal---report
Old 6 Apr 2009, 16:56 (Ref:2435319)   #52
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketracer View Post
i just read that virgin have struck a deal with Brawn similar to Marlboro with Ferrari - whereby they have exclusive rights to the livery, meaning they can on-sell to sponsors for space on the car.

So essentially, Brawn have sub-contracted their livery & sponsorship to be handled by Virgin, whereby if they gain more $ worth of advertising for the car than the $ they pay Brawn for the exclusive rights, virgin could make a profit out of the space sold on the car....

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090403....-deal---report
Just call me Nostrodamus Cr0w

Anyhoo.. I've just been looking at the Brawn GP site. They have released a limited range of branded clothing (Caps, Coats etc). None of it features any sponsors. I don't know how much you can read into that. But if it were a permanent deal, you'd sort of expect to see the sponsors name on there.
Old 6 Apr 2009, 22:34 (Ref:2435532)   #53
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ooh, I might fancy a bit of that; I'll take a look.

I'd prefer to wear something just saying that I've got brawn, rather than insinuating that I am a virgin.