Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 19 Apr 2005, 21:11 (Ref:1282500)   #51
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
rxiehas just informed me that there is an agreement between the teams and Mondello to distribute the entry lists as they receive them. Good idea and I'll go and stand in the corner for thinking it was just one of rxie's jokes!
Old 19 Apr 2005, 21:22 (Ref:1282518)   #52
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol just between mondello no teams involved

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 19 Apr 2005, 22:07 (Ref:1282554)   #53
Derek Tohill
Rookie

Derek Tohill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entry list looks super, 100 odd entries, can't wait!
See you all Sunday.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 22:21 (Ref:1282559)   #54
golfvanman
Racer

golfvanman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
its a long way from home but hey what the hell else would i be doing on a sunday afternoon if it wasn't for my addiction to rallycross !! see you all on saturday night
Old 20 Apr 2005, 07:10 (Ref:1282708)   #55
TWIGLET
Racer

TWIGLET should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks rxie. Are you not racing?
Looks like a good entry. See you all there.

Last edited by TWIGLET; 20 Apr 2005 at 07:10.
Old 20 Apr 2005, 13:06 (Ref:1282968)   #56
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
@TWIGLET

I was looking at entering the Rallycar Class with one of Graham (cant remember second name atm)'s 106's but atm ive no helmet and stuff. Ill be out in august definatly.

Also a problem had been identified regarding my email address, some who may have emailed may have gotten an error from the MAILER-Deamon@server9.livewire-web.com, this issue has now been resolved and was pointed out kindly by MagnetOn

Last edited by Cryos; 20 Apr 2005 at 13:07.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 20 Apr 2005, 15:30 (Ref:1283083)   #57
Brian Mac
Teabagging Is My Life
Racer

United Kingdom
Maccy-Ds Hut, Kirkistown
Brian Mac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

for anyone going to Mondello on the saturday nite, ive just got confirmation that the bar will be open. Oh Happy Days?
Whoose all going to be there??????
Old 20 Apr 2005, 18:37 (Ref:1283241)   #58
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxie
@TWIGLET

I was looking at entering the Rallycar Class with one of Graham (cant remember second name atm)
McClintock
Old 21 Apr 2005, 13:06 (Ref:1283831)   #59
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
thats the one! So you might see me out and about in the summer in one! (rallysprints of course)

Old 21 Apr 2005, 16:54 (Ref:1283965)   #60
Upside Down Bug
Veteran

England
Kent
Upside Down Bug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sadly, guys I'm not able to make it over to you this weekend. Looks like it will be another excellent event at Mondello. Shall miss the chance of buying EP and magnet a glass of the black stuff afterwards (or at least getting some well known rally driver to get them in!!)

However, I will be marshalling at Brands and have just found out that there's 92 stock hatch cars due to race.........HELP.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 18:36 (Ref:1284013)   #61
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brian there will be six of us. I think rxie owes us a pint
Old 21 Apr 2005, 21:05 (Ref:1284143)   #62
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If rxie owes anyone a pint it's the rescue crew for stopping his head falling off last time!
Old 22 Apr 2005, 10:01 (Ref:1284424)   #63
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
the words deep pockets come to mind.

Ah sure ill see what i can do :P ill throw some yo yo's around

Old 22 Apr 2005, 21:08 (Ref:1284774)   #64
King Arthur
Racer

Scotland
North of Brighton
King Arthur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Queen - As you know the King will be in the Tower on Sunday - only a simple protest fee to talk to him. Intend to be at the Circuit (subject to airline) around 6 or 7 Sat night will there be anybody there. Talk on Sat is free.
Old 22 Apr 2005, 23:11 (Ref:1284812)   #65
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will be there see you soon.Plus five others.Deep pockets needed.
Old 24 Apr 2005, 21:21 (Ref:1286277)   #66
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
Will be there see you soon.Plus five others.Deep pockets needed.
Excelent Turnout

http://gallery.rallycrossireland.com...g2_itemId=2288

Congrats to Dermot For winning the Super Final

Great day and im a bit sunburnt :P, well run day and thanks to Matt Feeney for the bit of advertising during the day .

All Cars looking in pristine condition, for irish rallycross fans Round 2 coverage will be shown on TV3 in May so keep turned, tv coverage is set to continue for the rest of the year for the championship, a number of driver interviews were done today by On the limit sports (including George Tracey, Derek Tohill, Michael Coyne and Dermot Carnegie).

There was no major incidents to the day.

Was looking for your Queen however i was unable to find you ??? (i saw no angry mobs :P )

Old 25 Apr 2005, 07:20 (Ref:1286552)   #67
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well you kept yourself hidden when it came to beer time Mr Rxie!!!! I even got a free pint off Fergus! Did anyone here flash a press pass and get one of the lunchtime "hurls"?
Old 25 Apr 2005, 08:27 (Ref:1286601)   #68
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Great day and im a bit sunburnt :P, well run day and thanks to Matt Feeney for the bit of advertising during the day .
Ah, you got TRACK FACE!!! As for Uncle Matt doing adverts, nice to hear the plugs for Ten-Tenths too! Matt is a big supporter of Ten-Tenths and usually manages to get us a few mentions during the day

Quote:
All Cars looking in pristine condition
Pity not all of them ended the day the same way! I was seriously thinking of starting "Honest Magnet's Used 6R4 Body Parts" as a business up on Dunlop

Quote:
There was no major incidents to the day.
Depends on what you call major... High speed backwards into the bank and then high speed forwards into the bank on the next set of heats will fairly loosen your fillings!

Although, I suppose if you've had a multiple barrel roll between RallyX 1 and the Hole In The Hedge then most incidents will seem pussy!

A fun day overall, great to have so many marshals on the circuit again, made dealing with stuff a breeze. I think my crew up at Dunlop (including the TV camera-man) are the Tyre Tetris champions after managing to re-assemble the tyre bales so many times and so quickly.

I do think it was a bit un-necessary of EP to be humming the "Death March" and shouting "Dead man walking!!!" to the camera-man that wanted to be on the bank in the middle of RallyX 3!

Nice to see that jen_ni managed to keep up her record as the "non-incident" marshal by being on the exit of Dunlop when everything happened at the entrance and being on the entrance when it was happening at the exit.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 09:15 (Ref:1286657)   #69
winnie
Racer

winnie has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Can some-one post the results please?
Old 25 Apr 2005, 09:26 (Ref:1286671)   #70
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Results are available from Motorsport Ireland at http://www.motorsportireland.com/html/results.html
Old 25 Apr 2005, 09:41 (Ref:1286688)   #71
winnie
Racer

winnie has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Many thanks Mr Magnet. How did Bellerby's new 206 go, not too good looking at the results. Would Tracey have won the super final had he not bust a shaft? Just shows how good the 306 is, and it must be ten years old! Bet McClusky isn't chuffed.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 09:46 (Ref:1286695)   #72
Spectator
Racer

United Kingdom
East Sussex
Spectator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds like a was good weekend.
Glad to see that Kevin Proctor did well in the Lotus after his gremlin hit day at Lydden.
What happened to JM and the Xsara?
How did Dave Bellerby's new pug go? I suppose too much to expect it win first time out.
Good to see Christopher Evans back in the competition and doing well.
Solid performances from most of the usual names and faces.
Roll on Croft and Knockhill

Last edited by Spectator; 25 Apr 2005 at 09:47.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 10:03 (Ref:1286716)   #73
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Bellerby's 206... I did expect it to be faster. JM's Xsara just didn't seem to be able to match the pace of the rest of 'em. I'm sure when rxie comes online he'll be able to give the "inside info" from the pits, I'm just an Orange Ground Pounder for these events.....

Ollie O’Donovan's wallet will probably be feeling a little lighter after his excursions into my tyre-wall, although he didn't leave us any large enough bits to return!

I still think there should be a "1 Part Returned = 1 Pint" rule for the marshals that recover treasure
Old 25 Apr 2005, 10:55 (Ref:1286760)   #74
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Bellerby's 206... I did expect it to be faster. JM's Xsara just didn't seem to be able to match the pace of the rest of 'em. I'm sure when rxie comes online he'll be able to give the "inside info" from the pits, I'm just an Orange Ground Pounder for these events.....

Ollie O’Donovan's wallet will probably be feeling a little lighter after his excursions into my tyre-wall, although he didn't leave us any large enough bits to return!

I still think there should be a "1 Part Returned = 1 Pint" rule for the marshals that recover treasure

John had broken a diff or something at the end of the day, which is cruel luck for him after a smashing day.

Chris evans did not star in the superfinal because he was late to the gate, something which they the organisers said they would be very strict on this year.

My track face isnt to bad today :P !! Ive a hell of alot more videos to put up! Just didnt have time to convert from AVI to WMV last night.

Old 25 Apr 2005, 13:32 (Ref:1286917)   #75
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bellerby's new 206 just didn't look at the races

M.Coyne had a fine drive after problems all day from 3rd on the grid in the B to 3rd in the A and 5th in the super final was a great effort.

Proctor said in a post race interview that he thought Dresser hadn't shown the full potential of the car and that there was more to come.

I think George had it in the bag if he hadn't broke the shaft. But Dermot deserved it on entertainment value alone. Some of the angle he was putting the car at around the last bend were mind boggling.

Eoin Murray had a easy time off it in his final and really looked in another class. Derek Tohills car was down on power in the final from a blocked air filter from all the dust so done well to hold onto third.

Kyle orr looked very comfortable all day and was a deserved win