Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2010, 13:26 (Ref:2707255)   #76
Another Bob
Racer

Australia
The Land Of More Then One Crow
Another Bob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I'm really looking forward to seeing Le Mans live, it seems that its the overnight racing that we will miss on our free to air TV "One HD" in Oz.

But as you said Andy77 dedicated fans will hunt down the live streaming sites, so please post any that come to mind.

So in Germany you are in the same boat with the Bathurst 1000 as we are for Le Mans, you are missing something with the "Top 10 Shoot Out" qualifying on the Saturday, really hair raising stuff see qualifying times across the top of the mountain.

You need to campaign your TV station that brings you the 1000 to also give you the qualifying. I was annoying our TV stations for years to show motor racing events like Le Mans, and hey bingo we finally got it.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 14:01 (Ref:2707284)   #77
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, might gonna do that

Don`t forget to join the 10 Tenth Chatroom during the sessions
Old 9 Jun 2010, 14:09 (Ref:2707291)   #78
pablocomics
Racer

Spain
Madrid
pablocomics should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are any live timing? I can´t find anything
Old 9 Jun 2010, 14:21 (Ref:2707302)   #79
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocomics View Post
See the General Le Mans thread for this problem.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 16:37 (Ref:2707470)   #80
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocomics View Post
http://www.lemans.org/en/courses/24h...rect-2010.html
Old 9 Jun 2010, 16:38 (Ref:2707471)   #81
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
See the General Le Mans thread for this problem.
The thread called "general" has 30 pages but no posts since 7th June, the thread I suspect you mean has 20 pages to it....is there any chance that to save all of us reinventing the wheel someone could just post a link to timing or say "no there isn't any" if that's the answer. Pretty please!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 16:39 (Ref:2707472)   #82
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Flavio....I must type faster!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:10 (Ref:2707513)   #83
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
dank should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post
Is that the best they can do? It's shockingly bad!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:13 (Ref:2707517)   #84
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Is that the best they can do? It's shockingly bad!
Just be glad for what we have , as i suspect it not to be completely "legal".
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:16 (Ref:2707518)   #85
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Quote:
I hear what you're saying, but these sort of things should be free and not require a subscription!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:16 (Ref:2707519)   #86
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
It's legal, it shows up on the right-hand side frame when you open the ACO website's LM24h page.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:21 (Ref:2707524)   #87
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
It's legal, it shows up on the right-hand side frame when you open the ACO website's LM24h page.
Oh didn't notice this had been changed.
When i open the link originally the "chronos" button wasn't there
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:16 (Ref:2707604)   #88
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
They're really charging for a better live timing? It better be at least equal to formula1.com live timing in functionality then...
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:20 (Ref:2707609)   #89
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Found this on my travels: http://www.thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2010/

Looks interesting...
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:23 (Ref:2707612)   #90
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Well... "Notice: Chronos is Currently showing 2009 data, will update as soon as we have 2010 data to work with"
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2707616)   #91
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Well... "Notice: Chronos is Currently showing 2009 data, will update as soon as we have 2010 data to work with"
Use the French page, that one worked after about 20 minutes of the session and for most of the remainder (with the exception of a 15-minute lapse in the middle).
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:37 (Ref:2707626)   #92
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Hopefully it'll be updated in time for this weekend. At least it's legible.
Old 10 Jun 2010, 07:30 (Ref:2708016)   #93
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Hopefully it'll be updated in time for this weekend. At least it's legible.
Even if it doesnt get updated the tweets on right hand side are pretty interesting and sometimes help determining which car just shunted on the backside away from tv cams
Old 10 Jun 2010, 07:44 (Ref:2708024)   #94
FKWD
Subscriber
Rookie

FKWD has a real shot at the championship!FKWD has a real shot at the championship!FKWD has a real shot at the championship!FKWD has a real shot at the championship!FKWD has a real shot at the championship!FKWD has a real shot at the championship!
Audi will stream on-board signal via www.audi.tv

I guess that will be runing in an extra window on my screen...
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:02 (Ref:2708104)   #95
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
So that's the desktop and laptop busy, I need another puter for T&S!!!
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:15 (Ref:2708108)   #96
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
So that's the desktop and laptop busy, I need another puter for T&S!!!
Haha, if i can do it on a 13,3" screen, then so can you
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:22 (Ref:2708114)   #97
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
20" Widescreen on the desktop, 17" widescreen on the laptop...
By the time I have all the other screens, and bits, running, I need 2, maybe more!
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:29 (Ref:2708118)   #98
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
20" Widescreen on the desktop, 17" widescreen on the laptop...
By the time I have all the other screens, and bits, running, I need 2, maybe more!
Sounds like you need 4-6 big projectors so you can surround yourself with huge screens full of Le Mans
Old 10 Jun 2010, 15:18 (Ref:2708331)   #99
DV_08
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
DV_08 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last year was the first time I had ever watched the race and I did enjoy it. I will certainly be watching the race again this year. Not yet sure who to support for the outright victory.
Old 10 Jun 2010, 15:22 (Ref:2708338)   #100
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV_08 View Post
Last year was the first time I had ever watched the race and I did enjoy it. I will certainly be watching the race again this year. Not yet sure who to support for the outright victory.
The underdog is always a good bet (if you want passion )