Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 27 Aug 2006, 13:58 (Ref:1693767)   #76
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am sure they are being given away - avoids having to pay environmental tax on disposing of them when they get back to France.
Old 27 Aug 2006, 20:29 (Ref:1694113)   #77
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's usually the michelin trucks, but you have to be quick. work out which one is servicing the wsr cars (i think it's the ones on italian registration plates), and hunt them down.

i'm gonna take it personally that i've not had any mail from them yet!
Old 29 Aug 2006, 23:22 (Ref:1697179)   #78
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks - tons of people were carrying them around, it's just I was too busy watching the racing to bother finding out where they came from
Old 30 Aug 2006, 07:39 (Ref:1697328)   #79
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Having returned home having been away for the weekend, found my tickets have plopped onto the doormat too
Old 5 Sep 2006, 09:05 (Ref:1702113)   #80
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I cant believe people are attempting to sell them on Ebay. Anyway Ive got 4 which I cant now use due to work therefore if anyone wants them PM me your details and I will get them in the post.
Old 5 Sep 2006, 11:02 (Ref:1702210)   #81
super_alonso
Rookie

super_alonso should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a load of paddock/pit garage passes for the world series event, as well as a few P2 parking permits for the event.

if anyone is interested, please email me guillermolloretfarina@gmail.com

Guillermo
Old 5 Sep 2006, 14:50 (Ref:1702395)   #82
pimbopap
Rookie

pimbopap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
it's usually the michelin trucks, but you have to be quick. work out which one is servicing the wsr cars (i think it's the ones on italian registration plates), and hunt them down.

i'm gonna take it personally that i've not had any mail from them yet!

For the FRenault 2.0 and Megane tyres Italian Michelin Truck, for the F Renault 3.5 spanish Michelin truck, also the teams are often keen to give tyres away for the reasons that were mentioned...
Old 6 Sep 2006, 10:27 (Ref:1703127)   #83
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani
I cant believe people are attempting to sell them on Ebay. Anyway Ive got 4 which I cant now use due to work therefore if anyone wants them PM me your details and I will get them in the post.
Same as last year then, am not surprised to be honest....
Old 6 Sep 2006, 18:24 (Ref:1703562)   #84
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Someone at work was trying to flog some at work for £30.
Old 6 Sep 2006, 19:20 (Ref:1703637)   #85
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
Someone at work was trying to flog some at work for £30.
Your kiddin?!
Old 6 Sep 2006, 19:47 (Ref:1703683)   #86
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nope, my mate rang me to ask me if I was going and he said he was going to take them off his hand's for a fiver. I told him not to be silly and he could have spare FREE ticket.
Old 6 Sep 2006, 19:54 (Ref:1703692)   #87
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Blimey, Renault can't have done the maketing right despite dealer/website/filling station saturation if that guy didn't realise they were free
Old 8 Sep 2006, 14:15 (Ref:1705194)   #88
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
4 tickets for £70 here. Sounds like a bargain (!)

It really depresses me that such greedy people exist in our twisted society. Sadly Renault didn't seem to bother putting a "not for resale" disclaimer on the tickets, so these people are seemingly free to legitimately sell them on ebay.
Old 8 Sep 2006, 14:49 (Ref:1705227)   #89
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah Ive seen that, I emailed a couple people who were bidding on Ebay tickets and offered them mine free of charge but they didnt reply - some people got money to waste!
Old 8 Sep 2006, 16:19 (Ref:1705293)   #90
Suze
Veteran

England
Madness...I did similar! Also emailed someone asking them why they were selling free tickets - was bored!
Old 8 Sep 2006, 16:43 (Ref:1705317)   #91
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

So you dont want mine then?
Old 8 Sep 2006, 17:01 (Ref:1705330)   #92
Suze
Veteran

England
I have spare too!
Old 8 Sep 2006, 17:10 (Ref:1705335)   #93
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Madness...I did similar! Also emailed someone asking them why they were selling free tickets - was bored!
There should be a button which you can hit to report touts to eBay for selling somtehing that's free...

If it also pulsed a big electrical surge to their home address and blew their PC that would be good!!

Except that their pikey mates would just go out and nick somebody else's PC to replace it for them
Old 8 Sep 2006, 17:50 (Ref:1705378)   #94
Suze
Veteran

England
Exactly!
Old 8 Sep 2006, 17:51 (Ref:1705384)   #95
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Still...

it's been a blimmin lovely day at Donners, so hurry down y'all...
Old 8 Sep 2006, 19:02 (Ref:1705472)   #96
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Haven
Still...

it's been a blimmin lovely day at Donners, so hurry down y'all...
Can you call my work and persuade them not to upgrade software this weekend then, please?
Old 9 Sep 2006, 09:47 (Ref:1705781)   #97
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani
Can you call my work and persuade them not to upgrade software this weekend then, please?
Here's what you do...

Go in early.

B**gger up a couple of settings.

Leave.

Go racing.

On Monday morning, everyone will believe the IT department upgraded the dickens out of everything, as nothing will work properly.

SORTED !!

That's how it works at Eurosport anyway.

Plus, they ALWAYS take down half the servers at the weekend to d*ck around with them. After all, it's not like there's anyone WORKING at the weekend or anything!!
Old 21 May 2007, 22:07 (Ref:1918410)   #98
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Applications opened today for 2007 tickets:

http://www.worldseriesbyrenault.com/donington/uk/

They say they'll dispatch them within six weeks.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 17:04 (Ref:1941826)   #99
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[Bump]

I applied for my tickets on the opening day of applications (May 21st) and I've got them through already!

There were 91,246 spectators over the two days last year, and with the high demand there seems to be this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they get near (or over) the 100,000 mark.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 07:26 (Ref:1942286)   #100
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSR Fan
[Bump]

There were 91,246 spectators over the two days last year, and with the high demand there seems to be this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they get near (or over) the 100,000 mark.
I would be interested to know where these figures come from The tickets were free so covered both days.Counting people who attended both days twice is a bit of a con for a start? From my memory of the visable crowd on the TV coverage you need to divide that figure by 4.I have applied for a ticket,but not sure I will be going ;will depend on finding suitable accomodation in the area.