Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Feb 2014, 02:52 (Ref:3370582)   #76
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Brake dust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Loads and loads.

But you will need to have your bank manager sanction your purchases beforehand.....
Great! I will find a way to smuggle them back home and slowly introduce into my wardrobe over the following months :-)
Old 21 Feb 2014, 09:29 (Ref:3370629)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Loads and loads.

But you will need to have your bank manager sanction your purchases beforehand......
As a retired bank manager i will happily stand by you and tell you it is OK to buy them
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:15 (Ref:3370640)   #78
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hehe, we really are having a thread about the LOGO!

Excellent idea boys, not long now, only a few months x
Old 21 Feb 2014, 16:59 (Ref:3370726)   #79
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post

Excellent idea boys, not long now, only a few months x
113 days
2 hours
12 seconds to be exact!
Old 21 Feb 2014, 17:08 (Ref:3370728)   #80
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
113 days
2 hours
12 seconds to be exact!
That's out of date now.

113 days
1 hour
51 minutes
40 seconds.

Stay tuned chunder, plenty more to come.
Old 21 Feb 2014, 17:23 (Ref:3370731)   #81
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
113 days
2 hours
12 seconds to be exact!
Your timing counts down to Saturday evening 20:00 hrs! Remember to set your watch to local French time when you arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport

Correct at time of copying and pasting: 112 DAYS 19 HOURS 36 MINUTES 55
SECONDS left to go

Created a countdownclock to Saturday 14th of June, 15:00 hrs:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...614T15&p0=1271
Old 21 Feb 2014, 18:58 (Ref:3370742)   #82
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice one. I have 106 days to go until I leave for France......
Old 21 Feb 2014, 19:16 (Ref:3370747)   #83
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was tkaing the mickey sorry

A thread about the Logo!! lol made me chuckle and its already 6 pages!!

Bless you boys x
Old 21 Feb 2014, 19:19 (Ref:3370749)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Never mind mate, we didn't even notice. Anyhow, we can always take the mickey back for your typing skills......
Old 21 Feb 2014, 21:03 (Ref:3370788)   #85
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm using the android app Final Countdown, it is very accurate.
Old 21 Feb 2014, 21:05 (Ref:3370791)   #86
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I don't need an app to tell me how long it is until the race I can count
Old 21 Feb 2014, 21:41 (Ref:3370807)   #87
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I don't need an app to tell me how long it is until the race I can count
In hundreds off seconds, wow
Old 21 Feb 2014, 21:48 (Ref:3370812)   #88
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Simon has a manual app.....

He carries his abacus around wherever he goes........
Old 21 Feb 2014, 21:55 (Ref:3370819)   #89
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It comes from being taught how to use numbers at school rather than a calculator/computer, it was called mental arithmetic in my day
Old 21 Feb 2014, 22:33 (Ref:3370832)   #90
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
True. I learned mine from my misspent youth playing darts!
Old 22 Feb 2014, 06:35 (Ref:3370907)   #91
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Some one will doubtless have an app for that as well
Old 22 Feb 2014, 10:45 (Ref:3370946)   #92
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
In my opinion, it might depend on what you're using to count down to the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Old 22 Feb 2014, 16:30 (Ref:3371036)   #93
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Er, yes, I think so......
Old 22 Feb 2014, 16:36 (Ref:3371037)   #94
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Er, yes, I think so......
Agree.
Old 26 Feb 2014, 09:04 (Ref:3372304)   #95
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It comes from being taught how to use numbers at school rather than a calculator/computer, it was called mental arithmetic in my day
I used to know that, then I did a degree in engineering and became utterly reliant on my calculator.
Old 26 Feb 2014, 10:09 (Ref:3372317)   #96
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i saw that with people in the bank, they could not do simple tasks in their head and wondered how i had the answer before they had managed to press a button
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:42 (Ref:3422478)   #97
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Having seen it all around during last week, it has really grown on me. I might even start to like it!
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3422482)   #98
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I think it fits with websites and tv graphics, but maybe they should have used the classic design for some things like posters.
Old 18 Jun 2014, 20:14 (Ref:3423565)   #99
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Having seen it all around during last week, it has really grown on me. I might even start to like it!
Quite the opposite for me. I hate it. For the first time for years I was looking for a t-shirt for myself this year and I was actively searching out 'old stock' so I could have one with the beautiful old logo. A matter of personal taste, I guess.....
Old 18 Jun 2014, 20:44 (Ref:3423576)   #100
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Jim Craik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
As a non-French speaker can someone please explain why it used to say Du Mans and now it says Le Mans???
I like it as well.

I'm guessing that for most of the folks in the world, Du Mans does not mean anything.

But Le Mans....the 4 becomes obvious.