Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:38 (Ref:924818)   #76
just a racer
Racer

just a racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Single Keel, Brett Ramsay from C31 was doing an interview with Eric Bana when the chopper appeared.
Mr Bana was not impressed........
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:45 (Ref:924828)   #77
single keel
Rookie

single keel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by just a racer
Single Keel, Brett Ramsay from C31 was doing an interview with Eric Bana when the chopper appeared.
Mr Bana was not impressed........
lol... The "hulking actor" should have been able to do something about a measley helicopter... lol

The Advertiser
March 26, 2004 Friday
SECTION: FEATURES; Pg. 23
HEADLINE: New role on race track for star of Chopper
BYLINE: WITH REBEKAH DEVLIN, ELIZABETH ROWE AND GRETTA LESLIE-ALLEN

BODY:
THE stars may have left town since the Clipsal 500, but a new shipment is on its way.

And this one is all the way from Troy. Hulking actor Eric Bana will hit Mallala this weekend as part of the Victorian State Circuit Racing Championship.

A total revhead, the star of Chopper will be competing in his first race meeting in the Porsche 944 category.

Bana will not be the only instantly recognisable name on track, Moffat will also be there - Andrew Moffat, that is - son of legendary touring car driver Alan. Andrew will drive a Datsun in the Under 2L Sport Sedan class.

The men are just two of more than 200 drivers who will be pitting their skills against some of the nation's best.

The two-day meeting will be conducted from 9am on Saturday until 10pm with several categories racing under lights. On Sunday the action begins at 9am with the meeting finishing at midday.

LOAD-DATE: March 25, 2004
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:35 (Ref:924972)   #78
THM
Rookie

THM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't remember seeing a yellow or white flag when the Fire Truck crossed the track for Lucky's fire...
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:40 (Ref:924976)   #79
RaceTime
Veteran

RaceTime should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirk
I have just been told that the car pulled up at a marshalling point of which had no extinguisher and everyone sat around and watched it burn. If this is true it is a very disgusting and poor method of operation. All I can say is if it were my car I would be quite upset you could say.
According to Bruce Polains article released last night and further information received today, it appears that this matter could now well be in the hands of solicitors. If this is confirmed (the solicitors) then I suggest that any further discussion on here be put on hold.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 11:42 (Ref:925093)   #80
burto2
Rookie

burto2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did the vamp 944 girls really create that much interest at the track or are all the punters just interested in beach fashion