Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Closed Thread

Old 6 Aug 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1982882)   #76
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Standings updated again then.

The form man right now is esorniloc who takes a second win and double figure score on the bounce to close my lead right up.

Scary stuff, although I may deduct points for your refusal to acknowledge Martin Brundle as a decent commentator colin.
Old 27 Aug 2007, 17:17 (Ref:1997733)   #77
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Standings up to date again.

It's so tight up top it's positively nauseous.
Old 27 Aug 2007, 17:49 (Ref:1997765)   #78
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Droppped off the pace further!
Old 27 Aug 2007, 18:08 (Ref:1997799)   #79
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just the 30 points and 40 places off the lead

But on the positive side I can still win ...... as long as none of the 40 people in front of me enters the remaining races ....

Hmm even then I'm not so sure I could predict enough points
Old 27 Aug 2007, 20:54 (Ref:1997944)   #80
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
5 points down, five races to go... should be easy what happenes if we're tied at the end?
Old 27 Aug 2007, 21:39 (Ref:1997976)   #81
maltafan
Veteran

Malta
obviously, Malta
maltafan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Now Im sorry I lost Monaco predictions. I'm just 11 behind.
Old 28 Aug 2007, 13:14 (Ref:1998398)   #82
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oh I'm hoping I can mount a late push... the title is still within my grasp!
Old 28 Aug 2007, 15:55 (Ref:1998473)   #83
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljakse
what happenes if we're tied at the end?
It goes on win countback, then second place countback, then third etc....

Pure and simple.
Old 28 Aug 2007, 23:09 (Ref:1998806)   #84
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No contest.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 14:38 (Ref:2007628)   #85
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alright I have decided, if Knowlesy wins the championship I am taking him to court. Oh and Knowlesy expect a police raid on you'r place right around the time that you are deciding you'r SPA predictions.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 14:44 (Ref:2007632)   #86
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I think ljakse is gonna get it.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:25 (Ref:2007668)   #87
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've decided I'm crap it this. So I'll do the next four races then I'm stopping.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:27 (Ref:2007670)   #88
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
until next season obviously
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:28 (Ref:2007672)   #89
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You want me to be crap next year?
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:29 (Ref:2007673)   #90
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well I have been crap every year until this, where I have done well (my season will crumble now).

There is no skill involved in this whatsoever, so it is impossible to be crap at it.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:34 (Ref:2007679)   #91
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
[Clarkson] You mean you can't even be good enough to predict the top eight out of 22 drivers? Are you sure you were educated or do you have the brains you were born with? Sadly the answer would appear to be yes.[/Clarkson]
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:51 (Ref:2007700)   #92
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
You want me to be crap next year?
Yes, it's something to laugh about. Although I do notice I am only 3 points ahead of you, so let's all laugh at me then.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 15:53 (Ref:2007701)   #93
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Old 9 Sep 2007, 16:01 (Ref:2007720)   #94
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

OK, standings are updated. And stuff.

Look at ralf fan.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 16:19 (Ref:2007737)   #95
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203

I have always likened myself to the Fizzi and RS of the predictions comp. A couple of flashes of brilliance but more often than not plodding around and happy to pick up my retirement wages.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 16:27 (Ref:2007745)   #96
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Flashes of brilliance?
Old 9 Sep 2007, 20:03 (Ref:2007888)   #97
maltafan
Veteran

Malta
obviously, Malta
maltafan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
you're doing a great job, Knowlesy. thanks for the quick updates.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 20:38 (Ref:2007925)   #98
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Knowesly, if macs are disqualified on thursday, and based on rules from hungary that only official results count, i expect you to recalculate ALL results from the beginning of the season!
Old 9 Sep 2007, 21:24 (Ref:2007963)   #99
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant work Knowlesy - you make it so much FUN!!!

Love you sweeeeetie .............................
Old 10 Sep 2007, 00:13 (Ref:2008092)   #100
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done, good organized pred comp Knowlesy!
Closed Thread