Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 1 Jul 2007, 20:26 (Ref:1951766)   #76
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
aaargghh i wish i had an xbox 360 that looks aawsome!
Old 2 Jul 2007, 01:44 (Ref:1951941)   #77
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can paint up your car however you want it, drive around for a little while, watch the replay and take a photo - the xBox360 will then upload your screenshot to the Forza website where you can go and retrieve it.

I'm unemployed at the moment with too much spare time in my hands so I have I have way too many photos of cars I've done up...
Old 5 Jul 2007, 20:59 (Ref:1955595)   #78
SennaTheGreat
Veteran

England
Grimsby
SennaTheGreat has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Im halfway through doin up my Lotus Carlton. Ok, ripp the pizz out of me, but i like my old cars
Old 7 Jul 2007, 16:36 (Ref:1956971)   #79
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
jonboy1066 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wouldn't ripp the pizz mate I like my Carlton it's tuned to A Class 850 PI and is a bundle of fun to drive although it's hard to be competetive in an online race.

Here's one of my latest projects:

I've got a pair. One is a C Class with 550 PI and the Other is a B Class with 693 PI

I've also done a Murciallago in a simillar colour scheme. I'll post some action shots of it in the screen shots thread.
Old 7 Jul 2007, 18:21 (Ref:1957027)   #80
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Turn 10 and Forza have joined the ranks of the no longer to be played list. Any game that has a "auction" system but then lets auctions run additional HOURS after the posted end times and run up bid totals in excess of 5 times the credits I earned in the full career mode running against medium with only ABS on. Would have LOVED the Exige Espionage but getting on to now 100 M credits, thats just insane and IMO complete BS. And has anybody else run and won races in both hard and medium AI and yet still had no shot at getting with 2-4 sec of the top times in the scoreboards?
Old 7 Jul 2007, 19:44 (Ref:1957080)   #81
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
I don't let any of the above stuff bother me it's just really good fun racing online and I'm starting to enjoy painting the cars although I have limited talent at it yet.
I've never used the auction house and don't care for top time scoreboards, to me the important stuff is actual racing against real people with all aids off and enjoying it.
I let my 5 year old son play today while I was eating my dinner and look what he's done to my car!!!!!!

Old 9 Jul 2007, 04:18 (Ref:1958170)   #82
pitviper
Racer

pitviper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
here are some of the cars i've done... i have a thing for carbon ;-)

pit

Old 9 Jul 2007, 10:24 (Ref:1958421)   #83
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I haven't done any liveries yet to my shame (too busy completing DIRT) but how do you get the carbon look? Is it in the paint options?
Old 9 Jul 2007, 12:40 (Ref:1958562)   #84
pitviper
Racer

yes, it's in the paint area, but there you have to essentially do it all by hand with very carefully layered vinyls. If you're interested, i'll send you a tutorial on it, just let me know. It does create an awesome look though. I also did the Maser trident above custom.

pit
Old 9 Jul 2007, 14:11 (Ref:1958658)   #85
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I haven't done any liveries yet to my shame (too busy completing DIRT) but how do you get the carbon look? Is it in the paint options?
Try this:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...ad/351292.aspx
Old 9 Jul 2007, 15:19 (Ref:1958732)   #86
pitviper
Racer

got to it before i could, jonboy! Thanks!

pit
Old 9 Jul 2007, 16:19 (Ref:1958783)   #87
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cheers guys, I'll have a go.
Old 9 Jul 2007, 18:44 (Ref:1958916)   #88
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How can you create custom vinyls? and can you do a custom paint job fade across the body front to back or top to bottom? and can you make a vinyl come across a window?

Last edited by broadrun96; 9 Jul 2007 at 18:49.
Old 11 Jul 2007, 14:02 (Ref:1960714)   #89
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96
How can you create custom vinyls? and can you do a custom paint job fade across the body front to back or top to bottom? and can you make a vinyl come across a window?
You create vinyls from the shapes provided. Theres a page of about 30 shapes, some tribal, some flags, and a few others, and then about 5 different font styles. You can change the skew of fonts to make them different angles etc.

You can change the transparency, but not from one side of the layers to the other. Meaning if you have a vinyl you want faded at the front, you will have to make several different 'groups' of vinyls. There is some vinyls already in there that fade like that, but thats only a limited range.

No Vinyls can be placed on windows as far as i could find so far in the paint editer. you can tint the windows any colour to match the car tho
Old 11 Jul 2007, 15:12 (Ref:1960749)   #90
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9373b3buv6.jpg

Not sure who done this but its good, modifying it at the moment for Irish Garda

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 12 Jul 2007, 03:57 (Ref:1961224)   #91
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
If you think thats good.

Check this out (not mine, i wish i could design half as good as this)

(original link here) http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5...a2artgatu8.jpg

This Vid may also give you an insight to how detailed these designs are. (Its in a Different Language, but after it gets started, you can see how good it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctMtt...elated&search=
Old 12 Jul 2007, 12:38 (Ref:1961539)   #92
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pedo Bear! Lmao!!
But yes, it is a very powerful tool.
Old 14 Jul 2007, 02:47 (Ref:1962852)   #93
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmunky
Pedo Bear! Lmao!!
But yes, it is a very powerful tool.
lol, i never noticed that when i saved the pic.

Guess i should be worried as to where he got the pic originally then.....
Old 14 Jul 2007, 08:35 (Ref:1962919)   #94
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
This is not my work either but thought you should see it:
Old 14 Jul 2007, 16:14 (Ref:1963133)   #95
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

There are some astonishing works out there. Also some very bad ones though.

When I was racing some guy the other week, he had Swastikas plastered all over his car!
Old 14 Jul 2007, 19:09 (Ref:1963220)   #96
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its probably one of Hitlers grandkids
Old 14 Jul 2007, 22:45 (Ref:1963315)   #97
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
There are some astonishing works out there. Also some very bad ones though.

When I was racing some guy the other week, he had Swastikas plastered all over his car!
Which instantly shows he's about 12.
Old 14 Jul 2007, 22:55 (Ref:1963321)   #98
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The biggest problem with Forza2 is playing online - with Americans.

First of all they hear my Aussie accent and ask me what part of the UK I'm from (don't get me wrong that's not insulting or anything, just stupid).

Then when you tell them you're all the way down in Sydney there might be some lag they dismiss your warning only to fire up with the abuse and whingeing when they start getting punted off the track because all the cars are jumping around - from lag.
Old 14 Jul 2007, 23:38 (Ref:1963336)   #99
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh yeah, I saw a car with stuff like "white power" with swastikas plastered all over it.

Rather bad really, although nothing can stop them...
Old 15 Jul 2007, 01:51 (Ref:1963374)   #100
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot
The biggest problem with Forza2 is playing online - with Americans.

First of all they hear my Aussie accent and ask me what part of the UK I'm from (don't get me wrong that's not insulting or anything, just stupid).

Then when you tell them you're all the way down in Sydney there might be some lag they dismiss your warning only to fire up with the abuse and whingeing when they start getting punted off the track because all the cars are jumping around - from lag.
I try not to play with americans in any game. i havn't played this online yet tho, but when i played saints row and test drive it was mainly with people from the UK.

And speaking of, they love aussie accents (so i don't know how americans confused the 2). One game i had they just kept asking me to say things so they'd laugh.

Going by what people say, i wont want to play this online, unless the people i already have on my friends play fair.