Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 25 Mar 2013, 05:37 (Ref:3224172)   #976
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Happy birthday Alan, you are slowly catching me up !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Mar 2013, 06:18 (Ref:3224181)   #977
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
And from me, Many Happy Returns, young Alan!

Old 25 Mar 2013, 08:59 (Ref:3224222)   #978
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
And from me, Many Happy Returns, young Alan!

Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Mar 2013, 10:16 (Ref:3224277)   #979
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankyou Gordon! I was a very good boy yesterday and ate all my curry.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 13:05 (Ref:3224391)   #980
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
Thankyou Gordon! I was a very good boy yesterday and ate all my curry.
Did you get told- 'no pudding unless you eat all your main course'?

Old 25 Mar 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3224425)   #981
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Tell you what,its not bad being 60. Went too optitions this morning for eye sight test. FOC .!!!!!
Old 25 Mar 2013, 13:59 (Ref:3224428)   #982
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Happy Birthday Alan
Old 25 Mar 2013, 14:04 (Ref:3224429)   #983
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Tell you what,its not bad being 60. Went too optitions this morning for eye sight test. FOC .!!!!!
Hurry up and get your Senior Rail Card and bus bus- you're missing out on some cheap transport options!

BTW having watched Ant & Decs rendition of 'Let's get ready to rumble' on YouTube reckon we need volunteers to perform it at Thruxton this weekend. I won't be one of them.......

Last edited by Mike Bell; 25 Mar 2013 at 14:18. Reason: Add
Old 25 Mar 2013, 14:48 (Ref:3224452)   #984
JasperClan
Racer

United Kingdom
Benwick
JasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Free prescriptions as well!

Pete Richards
Old 25 Mar 2013, 15:18 (Ref:3224475)   #985
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
£250 heating allowance as well,MIGHT just pay an entry fee.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3224523)   #986
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
They make you wait for the heating allowance.

The train thing is OK if you always planned to use the train quite a lot anyway and pay the asking rate.

The bus pass eligibility date seems to be a bit of a moving target - like dangling a carrot before a beast of burden.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 08:40 (Ref:3224855)   #987
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Hurry up and get your Senior Rail Card and bus bus- you're missing out on some cheap transport options!

BTW having watched Ant & Decs rendition of 'Let's get ready to rumble' on YouTube reckon we need volunteers to perform it at Thruxton this weekend. I won't be one of them.......

I cant believe that record is TWENTY YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 08:42 (Ref:3224856)   #988
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post

He could enter the Breakfast Sprint and still have one pound left over!!!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:23 (Ref:3224919)   #989
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
I use mine to heat the swimming pool
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:26 (Ref:3224970)   #990
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I use mine to heat the swimming pool
Can't see the problem there- it's HEATING after all!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:32 (Ref:3224980)   #991
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Block welded, new heads ported (by me!) and three angle valve job and guides reamed out by machine shop and just picked up, all parts in from States and Real Steel so I am gonna try and build me an engine this weekend for 'Ol Bumble! Not running her in CTCRC anymore as new amalagmated championship and weight rules etc do not suit the car so I am gonna lower her back down as it was in ModProds (always handled so much better) and shed 150 lbs in weight off the front end, got to get back on the pace with our Wayne, I have thrown down the gauntlet lol!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 13:38 (Ref:3225019)   #992
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
and shed 150 lbs in weight off the front end, !
Have you been on a diet Al ?
Old 26 Mar 2013, 15:01 (Ref:3225052)   #993
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
That as well, theres another 20lbs off, the old tub is gonna fly!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 17:34 (Ref:3225113)   #994
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
got to get back on the pace with our Wayne, I have thrown down the gauntlet lol!
Challenge accepted, mind you I'm still waiting for my ice creams from last year
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 26 Mar 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3225146)   #995
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosehead View Post
Challenge accepted, mind you I'm still waiting for my ice creams from last year
Join the queue!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 18:39 (Ref:3225161)   #996
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Ryan View Post
Join the queue!
They sell family packs of Magnums in Iceland......
Old 26 Mar 2013, 19:23 (Ref:3225197)   #997
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of a long way to go Mike.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 20:22 (Ref:3225230)   #998
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Bit of a long way to go Mike.
I wondered who would make that wisecrack first! I should have guessed....

Old 26 Mar 2013, 20:59 (Ref:3225251)   #999
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Mind you Phil's Maverick may show us all the way home!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 22:26 (Ref:3225299)   #1000
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Mind you Phil's Maverick may show us all the way home!
Not before you've been to Iceland hopefully
Closed Thread