Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Jan 2016, 22:25 (Ref:3604195)   #101
TCR
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
TCR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news. Scotty will learn a lot from Bairdo.
Old 12 Jan 2016, 22:46 (Ref:3604204)   #102
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 12 Jan 2016, 23:02 (Ref:3604208)   #103
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah I saw that also GTR. Haven't heard anything about the project he's involved in since early 2015 so figured it was dead.
Old 13 Jan 2016, 00:57 (Ref:3604227)   #104
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Yeah I saw that also GTR. Haven't heard anything about the project he's involved in since early 2015 so figured it was dead.
A multi car team with AMG assistance should be strong..

Maybe they can run from the Erebus shed Mr Hackett built when they are finished with it
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 13 Jan 2016, 01:16 (Ref:3604231)   #105
JDM1980
Rookie

JDM1980 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
A multi car team with AMG assistance should be strong..

Maybe they can run from the Erebus shed Mr Hackett built when they are finished with it
Just a thought, is Hacketts car part of the rumoured AGT program to involve Rusty French and a couple of AMG GT's?

Last edited by JDM1980; 13 Jan 2016 at 01:24.
Old 13 Jan 2016, 22:16 (Ref:3604540)   #106
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Four Mercedes to be delivered here this month...

The Scott car
?
?
?

Quote:
***AMG has yet to disclose how many of its new cars have been sold, although no fewer than eight Mercedes-AMG GT3s are set to be delivered this month. Four are bound for Australia, with two to Japan and a pair of cars to the U.S., for the new Weistec Engineering team in Pirelli World Challenge.
http://sportscar365.com/gt/24hseries...ay-notebook-2/
Old 13 Jan 2016, 23:06 (Ref:3604554)   #107
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2 Erebus / Erebus customers
Spitze Liegen Rennsport
Old 14 Jan 2016, 01:03 (Ref:3604581)   #108
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Spitze Liegen Rennsport
2x for Mr Hackett
1x for Mr Taylor
1x for ??? (SLR?)

#CANCERSUCKS
Old 14 Jan 2016, 01:08 (Ref:3604582)   #109
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
If Hackett ran anything with Erebus I'd be highly surprised considering how they parted ways.

But then again HTP are now running Mercedes again in Europe after they switched to Bentley in anger after being passed over for a shot at DTM so any things possible.
Old 14 Jan 2016, 03:15 (Ref:3604598)   #110
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
If Hackett ran anything with Erebus I'd be highly surprised considering how they parted ways.

But then again HTP are now running Mercedes again in Europe after they switched to Bentley in anger after being passed over for a shot at DTM so any things possible.
Erebus doesn't have exclusivity with connection to AMG Customer Sports.

Mr Hackett built the initial infrastructure for Erebus GT to go racing, so with the right patronage, would likely easily be able to replicate that... perhaps even better the second time round...
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 14 Jan 2016, 06:09 (Ref:3604615)   #111
kingers
Racer

kingers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe Mark Griffith has ordered a Mercedes SLS as well.
Old 14 Jan 2016, 06:13 (Ref:3604616)   #112
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingers View Post
I believe Mark Griffith has ordered a Mercedes SLS as well.
I'm hearing that there'll be 6-7 in the country by the end of the year
Old 19 Jan 2016, 02:05 (Ref:3606071)   #113
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Spitze Liegen Rennsport
2x AMG GTs for Mr Hackett out of his own preparation facility
1x AMG GT for Mr Taylor with Erebus
1x AMG GT for Mr French with Erebus

There are said to be a couple more (now superseded) gull wing SLSs on the way too..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 29 Jan 2016, 08:07 (Ref:3608985)   #114
nafe!
Racer

nafe! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lets hope tekno have a successful weekend at bathurst and that translates into a full campaign in the australian gt championship. I would love to see jono webb in the car fulltime with svg joining him in the endurance races ☺
Old 1 Feb 2016, 04:35 (Ref:3610390)   #115
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Australian GT Championship has confirmed race formats for its sprint and endurance championships alongside a calendar for the newly created Trophy Series Read More
Old 1 Feb 2016, 23:06 (Ref:3610738)   #116
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can the Trophy Series be likened to a Dev V8 Series?

Upward Spiral detected?
Old 1 Feb 2016, 23:14 (Ref:3610739)   #117
TCR
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
TCR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd say so. I think it provides a good avenue for guys looking to step up from state level Production Sports Cars, rather than having to step straight into the GT Championship.
Old 2 Feb 2016, 08:04 (Ref:3610815)   #118
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Am aware of a major announcement this week - very good news for the Championship
Old 2 Feb 2016, 08:49 (Ref:3610827)   #119
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Am aware of a major announcement this week - very good news for the Championship

Why must you tease us Graham?

I'm guessing it's Nissan or Tekno McLaren
Old 2 Feb 2016, 09:08 (Ref:3610829)   #120
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Why must you tease us Graham?

I'm guessing it's Nissan or Tekno McLaren

Fingers crossed Tekno! Feels like there's some McLaren news due!
Old 3 Feb 2016, 03:25 (Ref:3611117)   #121
KSM86
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
KSM86 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Looking foward to that.I questioned Betty on facebook this morning on what her plans were for this yr in the gt champs. she still doesnt know.
Old 4 Feb 2016, 00:16 (Ref:3611394)   #122
JDM1980
Rookie

JDM1980 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM86 View Post
Looking foward to that.I questioned Betty on facebook this morning on what her plans were for this yr in the gt champs. she still doesnt know.
I'd love to see Erebus to run two New Callaway GT3's here. One would think thats on the cards as Corvette meant to be sold in Aus at some point in the future.
Old 4 Feb 2016, 02:52 (Ref:3611424)   #123
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM1980 View Post
I'd love to see Erebus to run two New Callaway GT3's here. One would think thats on the cards as Corvette meant to be sold in Aus at some point in the future.
Might be busy running an STM and a Skye Sans AMG GT pair to worry too much about Corvettes...
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Feb 2016, 03:45 (Ref:3611431)   #124
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Might be busy running an STM and a Skye Sans AMG GT pair to worry too much about Corvettes...

Sounds like a good money spinner, I guess Betty isn't buying the new AMG but has decided to run others instead.

DSC hinting at Tekno for Aus GT
Old 4 Feb 2016, 04:01 (Ref:3611432)   #125
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:

Sounds like a good money spinner, I guess Betty isn't buying the new AMG but has decided to run others instead.

DSC hinting at Tekno for Aus GT