Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Dec 2004, 08:41 (Ref:1182385)   #1301
Muzzy
Rookie

Antarctica
Muzzy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Anyway, Keener, you know I am just winding you. Booth might do well, Manuell too if he gets equal gear.
Watching TV1 it looked to me like Booth was the one that needed equal gear. Timaru may not be a power circuit, but a few extra horsies *never* goes astray. OTR made any progress on the power front, Mr Keener?

I'd actually rate McIntyre for Timaru.
Old 18 Dec 2004, 19:59 (Ref:1182728)   #1302
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All the other teams must have made some big gains over the off season for Boothy to be down a little on last year. Or maybe black cars go faster ;P
Old 18 Dec 2004, 21:38 (Ref:1182795)   #1303
Diesel dogg
Rookie

Scotland
Dog Kennel
Diesel dogg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
Watching TV1 it looked to me like Booth was the one that needed equal gear. Timaru may not be a power circuit, but a few extra horsies *never* goes astray. OTR made any progress on the power front, Mr Keener?

I'd actually rate McIntyre for Timaru.

I too think McIntyre will win in Timaru, followed closely Scott and Henshaw. One of the OTR cars will be close, but the other will get himself involved in the carnage behind and blame it on everyone else. Just going on the form of last years race.
Old 18 Dec 2004, 21:57 (Ref:1182814)   #1304
BAZzzzz c
Veteran

United Kingdom
AUCKLAND
BAZzzzz c has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Welcome diesel dogg. Guess it will depend on the qualifying and grid pozzies. Dont know the track at Timaru (but I WILL after early jan!!! ) If its a non-pass job then top Qualifyer should do it. Dont think Johhny mac has the car to do it but he sure has the skills. Gonna be one of them Holden lads I think.
Old 18 Dec 2004, 22:54 (Ref:1182853)   #1305
Diesel dogg
Rookie

Scotland
Dog Kennel
Thanks BAZzzzz. I think you maybe right about it being a Holden track (Scott won all three races there last year before being labeled a cheat, even by some of those that were cheating themselves. You know who you are.)
I don't know why you think McIntyre doesn't have the car to do it. Hasn't he been the top Ford so far this season. That's what it looked like on TV at Ruapuna, being the only Ford in the top six and all.
Talking of that top six, weren't their driving standards and pace in a class of their own. People go on about the depth of talent in this V8 field but as far as I can see these six (and possibly a couple of others like the two Pedersens) are the class of field.
When reading the interviews of some of the other drivers saying they are going to be in the top ten in the championship when they can't even finish a race in the top twenty blows my mind. Do these people actually believe their own hype???
If it can't be a Ford winning in Timaru let it be Kayne Scott.I hope he shows those clowns that are unable to win one championship let alone six (five of them in a row) last year was no fluke or the result of "cheating".
Old 18 Dec 2004, 23:51 (Ref:1182876)   #1306
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
Mr Keener should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OTR made any progress on the power front, Mr Keener?

Yep.Welcome along for the ride Diesel Dogg.I see we are going to have a lot of fun together.JDI the pie will be on the bar.If you want to go to de post you will have to shout as I cant afford it.All my empty can money has gone to the team for new go fast bits.Dont worry about the championship 2nd and 3rd is not a bad place to be.I would imagine the resources of many teams will get tested with the two rounds a week apart hence the trip down south will be a great leveller.
Old 19 Dec 2004, 00:54 (Ref:1182920)   #1307
Diesel dogg
Rookie

Scotland
Dog Kennel
Pleased to along for the ride Mr Keener.
Don't take all my coments too seriously, as some are just tounge in cheek or looking for a reaction.
Anyway I would have to agree that the next two rounds could make or break some of the teams. With resources, tempers and ego's stretched to their limits, some teams may fall apart at the seams.
2nd and 3rd in the championship isn't bad at all. One only has to look at the performance of a certain well funded team, backed by a prominent fuel company that I won't name, to realize OTR's position in the championship so far is an enviable one.
Old 19 Dec 2004, 01:48 (Ref:1182932)   #1308
BAZzzzz c
Veteran

United Kingdom
AUCKLAND
BAZzzzz c has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Yep, cant fault your logic there Double D Hmmmmm, Double D, Now THAT conjures up a picture.! lol . The top lads are indeed stunning and really, to be fair, we need to get a bit further into the Season to see the pattern emerging. Just a pity that it is such a short season, long in waiting time and short in racing (and well spread out too)
(What part of this fine land are you in DD?)
Makes it difficult for everybody to get to all of the rounds (unless you are a Driver or
one of a team (or stinkin' rich eh?) It's cheaper to get to Brizzy at the moment than it is to get from Jaffa town to Timaru. Same travel woes for all of us I spose but it would be nice to have (say) 10 rounds in Auckland.....
Oh, did I say Auckland, Well, after they have taken the Speedway off us.. (yeah, Right,) and then taken the Stockcar track too (cos there are a whole heap of new rabbit hutches being built around that area) and silenced the Shell helix Suday arvo Prog in Auckland, they will maybe turn their stupid steely gaze to the V8's in Pukekohe. Well with the right wind and cloud conditions, residents might feel that their silence is being assaulted down there too. Who knows. Maybe best then to spread the V8's around this fair land to stop them catching up with us.....................
Old 19 Dec 2004, 10:26 (Ref:1183046)   #1309
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evomike
Or maybe black cars go faster ;P
they better be lol we all want to see the rat win some races next year!!
Old 20 Dec 2004, 19:12 (Ref:1184245)   #1310
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is a cheap deal going to Teratonga with Mr Pero organising a plane so If you want to see one of the two rounds there is a good deal for you.
Old 22 Dec 2004, 08:36 (Ref:1185669)   #1311
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
Mmmm Christmas.Dear Santa for the most part I have been a good Keen.Please bring me 20 horse power for the boys.Please send me spy shots from the house of Pero.Please introduce me to the Orccon Internet girls at Timaru.Please stop one team from whinging every time a camera or journo is in site.Please bring me one of those PWR super charger thingos with a 120y adapter kit.Please make JDI happy.Please send me accounting 101 so I can communicate effectively with the Evo.Please bring back TKR so we can fill these forum pages with mindless and childish banter.Please let Foggy finish a round incident free.Please clear the way for an OTR one two in January.Please bring back that nice Ms Keen.Please bring Bazzzz a text enabled mobile so he can text himself to distraction in Timaru.Please find Breezzee so I can get my 10 bucks.Please give Phlash whatever he wants cause he knows how to pickem
Thankyou Santa
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:10 (Ref:1185681)   #1312
juliahuzziffno1
Rookie

juliahuzziffno1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
jesus keener

well keener you dont ask for much do ya!!! i wouldnt mind all dat stuff (well apart from da orrcon chiks!!!) spose every1s gotta dream sometimes...

well everyone in this forum has got a fair idea of who there gonne cheer on in timaru!!! go otr though cause i gotta say theyre pretty god damn racers aye!!!
go julia also cause ill definitley be cheering my idol on!!! you guys dont u think we need sum of da nz v8 racers in this forum??? just to make it a bit interesting!!!
if you guys want i could email julia and ask her if she wanted to join the forum??? shes a cool person once you get to no her
welcome DD aswell hopefully you grow 2 luv these guyz in da forum as they bring to you their warm and caring love of motorsport and disscuss their point of views with us as i have!!!
dont worry guyz i havnt had coffee 2day!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYZ AND HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:24 (Ref:1185690)   #1313
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
Oh and sorry Santa ,me again.Please teach me the meaning of Da.
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:33 (Ref:1185694)   #1314
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Keener
Mmmm Christmas......Please introduce me to the Orccon Internet girls at Timaru........Please bring me one of those PWR super charger thingos with a 120y adapter kit.Please make JDI happy.Please send me accounting 101 so I can communicate effectively with the Evo.Please bring back TKR so we can fill these forum pages with mindless and childish banter.......Please bring back that nice Ms Keen.Please bring Bazzzz a text enabled mobile so he can text himself to distraction in Timaru.Please find Breezzee so I can get my 10 bucks.
Dearest Keener,

I set here in hysterics at your grovelling. It's not a good look when you have respectable housemates being kept awake by sounds of MOI urinating myself laughing as I read your Christams wish list.

For the record, Keener, I am happy, thrilled, and stoked. Give me 3 days and I'll get to be near her and I will be so far over the moon that I will risk being in another galaxy! And if my stocking is big enough, there might be 2 of them in there, dear Keener, and yep - they leave the Orccon girls for dust.

Anyway, Evo isn't bad. He is just rather substantial and menacing, especially if you have mentioned TKR in any manner other than an accounting or positive light. Evo is the ultimate TKR fan (after BAzzzzzzzz, who is perhaps just depraved!), and the Evo wears the TKR (monster Commode) stickers with pride. Accounting 101 is new. To be friends, Keener, just ask Govt to cut the IRD waiting times when on the "bring-bring" to them

TKR are coming back too. Bigger and blacker (but more fluoro) than ever. Then we can really poke fun at Keener, his overdrawn De Post bar tab, and the OTR family - but all in a nice way.

You will need the kit for the 120Y after the nice Ms Keen (and was she really Keen or ale-ed ) finds out about the Orccon girls. You'll be in it really, really deep, and it'll be cold as opposed to warm.....Oh dear!

Please put Breezzee's $10 towards the De Post bar tab because every $1 helps.........especially the way that we consume!

Finally, after all this dies down, Merry Christmas, dear Keener. In your own special way, you have had me smoking to the point where I have exceeded recommended calorie burn rates this year, you have had me wound up with passion, you have embarassed me publicly by maxxing out your bar tab at De Post and left us to do the dishes, and you have had us laugh til we cry with your forum inputs.

It's been a good year and Walshy has been a good sod too. Season's festonace to the pair of you and the way you drink, Keener, we will need to dehydrate Walshy to provide a happy medium
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:41 (Ref:1185705)   #1315
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
Anyway, Evo isn't bad
He's just drawn that way
Season's festonace
Are you allowed to post that?Sounds rude.
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:51 (Ref:1185711)   #1316
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
On a serious note I saw what happened to Mr Pero's engines at Ruapuna.I ain't getting on that plane.Ferry is booked for midnight on the third.Once we are at sea it will be just like Popeye and Bluto on tour.Mmmmm hope someone brings Olive Oil
Old 22 Dec 2004, 09:56 (Ref:1185716)   #1317
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...and spinach tool, Keener!

Keener, like you, I get away with blue murder
Old 22 Dec 2004, 12:39 (Ref:1185840)   #1318
Breezzee
Racer

New Zealand
Top of the South - NZ
Breezzee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Keener
Mmmm Christmas............Please find Breezzee so I can get my 10 bucks.
Thankyou Santa
Lets double it the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It!
Please put Breezzee's $10 towards the De Post bar tab because every $1 helps.........especially the way that we consume!
See above

And you all have a save & merry Xmas !
Old 22 Dec 2004, 19:54 (Ref:1186161)   #1319
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas to all the posters in this fine forum, I am sure we all have our own wish lists this year, so what the hey here goes mine.

Dear Santa,

Please bring TKR the luck that they deserve, they already have the driver and car so you don't have to do that. Please bring them another pole and lots of top tens. Please bring JDI a bib as he obviously has a drool problem and incontinence pants for his bladder control problems. For dear keener please bring him a second eye, cause god knows the one eye he has is lonely. Please bring goatboy a psych evaluation as for some strange reason he is under the impression that an Escudo is actually a car and that it is ok for men to drive them. For Bazz C give him a new range of TKR merchandise to spend up large on, likewise for Tracy.
and for me dear santa how about a trip to the GP, Bathurst and Indy, I swear I have been good.
Old 22 Dec 2004, 21:08 (Ref:1186239)   #1320
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Baaaa to all from the goats

And Merry Christmas from me
Old 22 Dec 2004, 22:20 (Ref:1186306)   #1321
BlueBlood
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
BlueBlood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Xmas to all, and ten bucks on a blue oval winning at least one race, come on Johny Mac!
Old 22 Dec 2004, 23:24 (Ref:1186357)   #1322
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Pity they can't have one of those nice new F6 Typhoons to race - might just leave all the V8's for dead...
Old 23 Dec 2004, 04:09 (Ref:1186444)   #1323
100 MPH
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland
100 MPH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good on you BlueBlood - bring on those blue ovals at the front of the pack - and may the ovals be surrounded by more than a smattering of green, red & white. I'll raise your ten to a twenty
Old 25 Dec 2004, 06:34 (Ref:1187742)   #1324
Mr Keener
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
The House of Keen
Thankyou Santa,the horsepower is appreciated.Thanks too for the photos.Im now living with an internet sponsor babe named Ms Keen.Thanks for the supercharger thingy.If we had any speedway in Auckland the 120 would be killing it.Thanks for making JDI happy.Thanks for getting Evo and I together again.I will be starting in the practice as soon as I can learn to add up.Thanks for the extra eye.I can now follow Tasman Motorsport feverishly as well.Thanks for the ten bucks from Breezzee which we spent at Christmas lunch at De Post.Please take the phone back off BaZzzzz cause his texts are driving me crazy.Thanks for putting Foggy in good shape for Timaru.Thanks for bringing back TKR.Can I have a third eye to watch them with?Yeah I know there is absolutely no one who can stop the whingers.We tried.Bye Bye Santa
Old 25 Dec 2004, 07:55 (Ref:1187758)   #1325
shelleybgood
Rookie

shelleybgood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas everyone!

Has anyone actually read the 'Drivers' book? What's a Ford Flacon? Most of the Ford drivers after Clark Proctor in the book drive Ford BA Flacons (right under the driver's name)...

Maybe the book was proofread at De Post
Closed Thread