Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Red,

For you the bottle is half empty, for me its half full. I'll never understand why you feel things are wrong when in plain english the evidence was considered but there was not enough proof to say there was wrong doing. Thus the punishment is the suspended sentence.
Dear Peter. As I said, and not only once, the evidence was considered AND there WAS enough proof to say there was wrong doing. They were found guilty. Period. No questions about that. In plain English.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 17:50 (Ref:1983561)   #1352
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for clarifying.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 18:09 (Ref:1983576)   #1353
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Pleasure.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 18:21 (Ref:1983590)   #1354
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let's move on people...
Old 7 Aug 2007, 18:37 (Ref:1983600)   #1355
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
To this.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61439

September 13th......is that on a Friday?

It seems that everyone and his dog will be allowed into the hearing.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 18:40 (Ref:1983605)   #1356
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I'm free that day, think I may pop along myself if they want to be that transparent.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 10:52 (Ref:1983912)   #1357
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice. The Ten Tenths fly on the wall.

We'll expect a full report
Old 8 Aug 2007, 10:53 (Ref:1983914)   #1358
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I hope they let us have our say.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 11:02 (Ref:1983922)   #1359
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't got a dog.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 11:03 (Ref:1983926)   #1360
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
I hope they let us have our say.
Perhaps another survey.That worked well........not.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 12:39 (Ref:1984018)   #1361
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ahh..Surveys... like them. I always had the feeling that FIA already has the outcome/decisions in mind, and goes through the process just to please everyone.."Hey... i read your views", make us happy, then just go ahead to do what they want.

i love this system (..not), i've been living this in my country!

Reminds me this triangle... regarding citizen participation in government rulings, somewhere at the bottom..
Old 8 Aug 2007, 15:45 (Ref:1984132)   #1362
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why not televise the tribunal and encourage betting on the outcome !
Old 8 Aug 2007, 16:49 (Ref:1984177)   #1363
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
For the record, September 13 falls on a Thursday, not a Friday. Also, while they'd be willing to be transparent and accept almost everyone and their cousins' dogs, sorry Adam but you won't be allowed to say your say. Unless your first name is Flavio or Mario or Gerhard or something like that. Which is not bad, not bad. Actually I'm not really sure that you'd be allowed to speak even if the above mentioned condition is meet.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 16:54 (Ref:1984183)   #1364
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I doubt we'd be allowed anywhere near the hearing. Maybe you could listen from afar with some freedom-protecting device, or something, but that is about it.

Gt_R, you outline the situation for every person on Earth. We all live under governments that pay no attention to what we think. It is just some are more honest about the ignoring than others.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:06 (Ref:1984190)   #1365
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Dutton, you will be allowed at the hearing if you comply to one of the two conditions:

-you are a senior member of a competing Formula 1 team or
-you are a journalist working for a respected news agency who fills in an application form for your accreditation. (subject of FIA's approval of course.)
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:08 (Ref:1984192)   #1366
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Honesty and governments... that's two words impossible to be in one phrase.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:09 (Ref:1984194)   #1367
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Dutton, you will be allowed at the hearing if you comply to one of the two conditions:

-you are a journalist working for a respected news agency who fills in an application form for your accreditation. (subject of FIA's approval of course.)
Well, I'm not losing sleep over this issue...
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:12 (Ref:1984196)   #1368
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Well, now and then, a government is honest about how it is going to pay no attention. It is just wrapped up in national security or vision terms. Of course, when national security is the projected vision...that creates a million layers of lies incomparable to anything else that comes to mind.

You see, we are not allowed anywhere near such FIA things on essentially national security type reasoning. It is just the FIA giving itself the freedom to do whatever it wants without meaningful scrutiny.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:17 (Ref:1984198)   #1369
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
Well, now and then, a government is honest about how it is going to pay no attention. It is just wrapped up in national security or vision terms. Of course, when national security is the projected vision...that creates a million layers of lies incomparable to anything else that comes to mind.
Ok, you gave me food for thought for the next 5 years...
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:22 (Ref:1984203)   #1370
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red

Well, I'm not losing sleep over this issue...
I'm sure that Max is relieved to hear this.. Or maybe he is concerned. Uh oh, oh dear! Will he lose sleep or not over this issue? Stay tuned for the next episode.

(Sorry, I really didn't understand what was that you wanted to say by that)
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:23 (Ref:1984204)   #1371
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
I think he is saying it makes no difference to him whether or not Joe Public is allowed to hearings.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:25 (Ref:1984206)   #1372
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Thanks Dutton... Red, mate, relax man.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 17:29 (Ref:1984209)   #1373
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Pfft, I am relaxed matey! As a matter of facts I only read/post here when I am really-really relaxed
Old 8 Aug 2007, 18:30 (Ref:1984250)   #1374
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Pfft, I am relaxed matey! As a matter of facts I only read/post here when I am really-really relaxed
Unnnnnhhh.... that's the case of the extreme other side of "relaxed" !!
Old 8 Aug 2007, 18:41 (Ref:1984263)   #1375
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Are you suggesting that it would be wise to not waste my "relaxed" tokens here at all? I was wondering about that myself actually, only needed confirmation!
Closed Thread