Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 May 2024, 11:22 (Ref:4207506)   #126
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
To twist the thread title and ask/answer 'What did you get RID OF for 2024?', I've now discovered why no grandstand seats have been coming up for sale on the ACO ticket resale site. It's because you can't resell your entry/grandstand combo tickets on there, only parking, camping and entry without grandstand, it seems. I've just sold Expo and Mulsanne/Arnage parking tickets on the resale site this morning, but I'm unable to sell entry+T23 grandstand seat.

Maybe this was common knowledge, but it's been puzzling me for months now.
Old 11 May 2024, 08:10 (Ref:4208096)   #127
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've got a General Entry, BSJ camping and T10 Siko ticket to spare. Should add the general entry is combined with the grandstand.
Old 31 May 2024, 08:45 (Ref:4211091)   #128
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
In the last few days the amount of tickets for sale on the aco site and on forums(pistonheads is awash with them) has gone balistic, bargains are starting to appear so if you were not going before you have the chance to do it on the cheap
Old 31 May 2024, 17:29 (Ref:4211140)   #129
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I've had about 160 notifications of resales on the Telegram app just today....
Old 31 May 2024, 20:26 (Ref:4211159)   #130
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My spare BAN ticket sold in a,couple of hours, the numbers of tickets changed rapidly during the day
Old 31 May 2024, 21:17 (Ref:4211167)   #131
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yeah, I've had about 160 notifications of resales on the Telegram app just today....
It’s driving me insane!

Also I’ve been wondering with the ACO member thing to get in the enclosures what do you do? Turn up with your card and then they give you wrist bands? Or am I way off?

Not been for five years - I feel like a novice. Do they still give you bits of card to get in and out?
Old 1 Jun 2024, 06:01 (Ref:4211185)   #132
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It’s driving me insane!

Also I’ve been wondering with the ACO member thing to get in the enclosures what do you do? Turn up with your card and then they give you wrist bands? Or am I way off?

Not been for five years - I feel like a novice. Do they still give you bits of card to get in and out?
There is the option to mute the notifications on Telegram. When I last checked, it had racked up well over a thousand since I'd hit my 'driving me insane' threshold and muted it.

Best option for collecting members enclosure wristbands depends upon when you arrive.

3-8 June 10am-6pm from the Museum.
7 and 8 June from the ACO tent at scrutineering.
9 June (Test Day) then 11 June onwards from the reception at either the La Chapelle enclosure or outside Georges Durand (T17) during opening hours.

In 2021 they sent all the wristbands to members by post, which was great, then last year I discovered that I could pick them up at the ACO tent at scrutineering, which made me wonder how many years they've doing this, as it was far easier than joining the often very long queues at the circuit trying to pick them up before the cars hit the track for first practice (which for me is always quite an emotional moment, but that's me, a big softy).
Old 1 Jun 2024, 08:43 (Ref:4211201)   #133
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
you also have to purchase the adittional option to the membership to gain acces, just having the basic membership is no longer enough
Old 1 Jun 2024, 19:55 (Ref:4211322)   #134
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
There is the option to mute the notifications on Telegram. When I last checked, it had racked up well over a thousand since I'd hit my 'driving me insane' threshold and muted it.

Best option for collecting members enclosure wristbands depends upon when you arrive.

3-8 June 10am-6pm from the Museum.
7 and 8 June from the ACO tent at scrutineering.
9 June (Test Day) then 11 June onwards from the reception at either the La Chapelle enclosure or outside Georges Durand (T17) during opening hours.

In 2021 they sent all the wristbands to members by post, which was great, then last year I discovered that I could pick them up at the ACO tent at scrutineering, which made me wonder how many years they've doing this, as it was far easier than joining the often very long queues at the circuit trying to pick them up before the cars hit the track for first practice (which for me is always quite an emotional moment, but that's me, a big softy).
Thank you

Muted and now I know where we are going!
Old Yesterday, 06:18 (Ref:4211414)   #135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

Not been for five years - I feel like a novice.
I don't remember seeing you there since 2005.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0020.jpg  
Old Yesterday, 07:38 (Ref:4211423)   #136
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don't remember seeing you there since 2005.....
Got tickets this week after returning from wedding in Cyprus T05 Goodyear rang B - hopefully stewards there.

Think I have parking at Panorama and I think ACO upgrade but need to check. Wrong ferry on return but now sorted - we only booked last August so not sure why problem

Packing for another trip before LM and LM this week

New tyres and service plus software update for LM car
Pretty much everything new around engine on family car (following low loader trip on way home from another trip) plus new fronts and a service on 3rd in last week plus a trip to Go Outdoors for new camping table and some lights - so hopefully pretty much all sorted now