Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:08 (Ref:1326662)   #126
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaksnaf
Well you were the one who made the comment first, and i am merely responding to it.
Actually it was you who first made the comment:

Quote:
So you yell and scream technical bias for what? What do you have to proove your case with.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:13 (Ref:1326673)   #127
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya
Actually it was you who first made the comment:
Your quote of me was inaccurate, im not going to get into all this 'you said it first' war, rather childish.

Quote:
This is ridiculous! Flabio and the rest of his gang clearly don't give a about Fisi and his car.
Quote:
No Tomato. They are not screwing with his car on purpose. Simply put, they just don't give a damn about him and his car - no matter what they say in public about it.
I was responding to your shouting, and i interpreted as an indication of technical bias which you were shouting at.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:15 (Ref:1326680)   #128
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Innacurate?
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...11#post1326611
Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:20 (Ref:1326687)   #129
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya
I do not understand........ that post was in relation to all of your shouting as i stated above, i did not need to quote you as clearly you would respond to it, as you did, and it was directed at you anyway. See the bottom of that post.

So let me get this straight, you shout about technical differences between the team, Fisi not getting a fair share. I take it as technical bias (which is your argument) I then respond to it (the shouting). Then you claim that i started all this.

Are you just trying to annoy someone because i question your argument? Or whatever reasons you have. But i clearly responded to your shouting, you then responded back. Since when does that make me the starter of all of this??

basically i dont care who started it. BUT if you are going to ramble on about inaccurate claims.....then of course i am going to respond.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 21:10 (Ref:1326736)   #130
Axel Foley
Rookie

Axel Foley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The other forum is down.....thats why I'm here....

Anyway, gotta get this off my chest...

Fisi is incredibly unlucky. Today he made no mistakes, was still quick when conserving tyres and brakes, something we have seen can be bad if not done (kimi - tyres, trulli - brakes, etc) and yet his hydraulics let him down whilst leading. He didn't have to let Alonso past, in fact Fisi didn't put a foot wrong, Alonso struggled through traffic, went wide a few times, yet has the luck of his reliable car...until he plonks it in the wall. And this AFTER Fisi had retired.

Renault didn't screw Fisi around, they just reminded him of Alonso being faster. He wouldn't have let him past. He wants to win.

I'd say Alonso is feeling the pressure, Fisi just has no luck.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 21:12 (Ref:1326743)   #131
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Are you just trying to annoy someone because i question your argument? Or whatever reasons you have.
Not trying to annoy you Oaksnaf. Sorry if it seems that way. I will step back
Old 15 Jun 2005, 08:48 (Ref:1329049)   #132
312T4
Racer

Italy
312T4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Guys, pheraps it is just time to see the things how they really look like:
to me it was clear since the beginning (having started the thread after Barhain GP) that Fisico was about to have a very "unlucky" season.
Not because I'm a wizard, but simply because I have the chance to go to the races and see and hear directly what the press doesn't reports...
Also it is no mistery Flavio doesn't like Fisico and took him with him for obvious reasons:
1- letting him to go to Williams he could have ultra-beaten Flavio's driver Webber;
2- Having him in the team he can manage Fisico to stay behind his beloved Fernando;
3- He took away from the field a potential 2005 champion.

Imagine if Fisico was in Williams now considering his huge talent to set up the car and make the team to work in the good direction...
I'm sure Williams could have been a serious pretender to the championship at this stage.

Now you can say there is no conspiracy, but call it as you like, but it is simply not just bad luck...
Old 15 Jun 2005, 13:50 (Ref:1329274)   #133
arthurive
Rookie

United States
Michigan, USA
arthurive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All,

I'm new to the BB. Some of you may know me (if you read the ATLAS BB).
I've been a big fan and defender of Fisi for years now.

The latest outburst from Braitore is unacceptable and indicates an agenda.
When we see quotes such as "we pay Fisi to race, not get ****ed off" and
"if he doesn't like it here, he can leave".........well, we have to wonder what is to be gained from these statements.?

I have to think that for whatever reason, Flavio is trying to destabilise Fisi.
Do they want to bring Montagny or Kovalainien into a race seat soon?
That is admittedly a bit far fetched, but there is no sense in critisizing a driver
who has just retired from the lead, with mechanical failure. Then to add insult, Flavio
excuses Alonso, after making a driving error. What's up with this?

Can you all imagine if the reverse had happened:
What if Fisi had inherited the lead from Alonso, in the same manner, and then hit the wall and retired? Flavio would've been acrimonious and no doubt would've stated that
Fisi was given a great opportunity and blew it.

There is an agenda with Flavio. Will it be revealed soon?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 14:14 (Ref:1329293)   #134
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome arthurive,

My main comment is one I've made previously. Fisi knew what he was getting into, so he can't really complain can he? Although I don't recall loads of teams queing up to employ him.

Whilst I don't see Flav as being Fisi's number one fan I do find it hard to believe he would sabotage one of his own cars just to enhance the reputation of his "favoured" driver.

So there may be an agenda working here, and you are entitled to that opinion.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 14:51 (Ref:1329323)   #135
arthurive
Rookie

United States
Michigan, USA
arthurive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Welcome arthurive,

My main comment is one I've made previously. Fisi knew what he was getting into, so he can't really complain can he? Although I don't recall loads of teams queing up to employ him.

Whilst I don't see Flav as being Fisi's number one fan I do find it hard to believe he would sabotage one of his own cars just to enhance the reputation of his "favoured" driver.

So there may be an agenda working here, and you are entitled to that opinion.
Thanks for the welcome.
I did not intend (nor do I believe) to imply that Flavio or anyone at Renault
is deliberately trying to mess with Fisi's car. No way.
What I'm suggesting is that Flavio already has decided that he doesn't want
Fisi around in 2006 and he's staring to play head games with Fisi.

You are correct to say that there wasn't a load of teams ready to employ Fisi.
I don't know what Fisi's future holds for him. I do think there is a good chance that he'll be out of Renault in 2006. Where would he go?
There are a number of rumours going around about driver movements in 2006.
Michael could retire. Rubens could be off to BAR. Webber may be moved to Renault at the behest of Flavio. Heidfeld and BMW may be off to Sauber.
Coulthard in the frame at BAR and of course Red Bull. Button over to Williams.
There are many possibilities for Fisi in 2006. Obviously, his stock has fallen in 2005 and that does not bode well for his future, but I haven't given up yet.
He still may be able to salvage enough of 2005 to save his future.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 15:52 (Ref:1329368)   #136
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

Yes many rumours, we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime let's hope things start to come round for him.