Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 22 Apr 2007, 12:57 (Ref:1897656)   #126
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidStHubbins
Well, that was seriously wrong on all accounts.
was late anyway .. so your previous prediction will stand

Ciao Marco
Old 22 Apr 2007, 14:36 (Ref:1897729)   #127
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well done Ducati. Saved my bacon.
Old 22 Apr 2007, 18:00 (Ref:1897836)   #128
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, well done for Ducati Good to see more people contending for wins in MotoGP.

I'll put the results sooner than later
Old 22 Apr 2007, 18:35 (Ref:1897852)   #129
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
No many points in Turkey. The 125cc race was a chaos with 6 or 7 riders opting for a win, who in the end got it was Corsi who never before had won, so this one was basically impossible.

The 250's was another great race, but in this case by the three likely contender along the season. Dovi won and Eurosport's commentators uncharacteristically almost got an orgasm

MotoGP was a good race for the simple reason Rossi didn't win it. When Vale (who is the best) has troubles it is good for the race and for the championship. The thing is this year we perhaps will be confronted with the bizarre idea that maybe someone else (rider-bike) win the title on merit, not just by a sucession of Rossi retirements and maladies (I'm not sure VR could win this race anyway). It would be a first since VR first title in the category.

When Rossi doesn't win, we get few points . Just three savant people knew better and bet for Stoner So many aussies and you see how loyal they are when money is involved

In the end of the day, justice was done, and arguably the three people with more knowledge about bike racing won this round: BOTTY, bestfit and Schummy
Code:

125 250 MGP TOT
bestfit  0   3   3 = 6
Schummy  0   3   3 = 6
BOTTY    0   3   3 = 6
SALEEN   0   3   0 = 3
jhansen  0   0   3 = 3
beau1    0   3   0 = 3
Knowlesy 0   0   3 = 3
Dani     0   3   0 = 3
marcus   0   0   0 = 0
Things are very close in the two lesser cats. In MotoGP besty has an advantge. And in Total he is the most fit, with 3.5 points advantage. Maybe really bestfit is the player to watch this cup.

As can be seen, several players decided to rest instead of think deeply about this game and they passed this round. Well, now they are in the tail of the table (even those who donated some amount to Schummy Fundation Inc.).
Code:
125cc:
------
SALEEN   3
bestfit  3
Bleu     2.5
Schummy  2.5
BOTTY    2.5

250cc:
------
SALEEN   7
beau1    7
bestfit  7
Schummy  7
BOTTY    7
Dani     6
David    4
HDTVKSS  4
knowlesy 4
Hazza    3
jhansen  3
ralf     3
marcus   3
Code:
MotoGP:
-------
bestfit  6
Schummy  3
BOTTY    3
jhansen  3
Knowlesy 3
marcus   3
Hazza    2.5
HDTVKSS  2.5

Total:
------
bestfit  16
Schummy  12.5
BOTTY    12.5
SALEEN   10
beau1     7
Knowlesy  7
HDTVKSS   6.5
jhansen   6
Dani      6
marcus    6
Hazza     5.5
Bleu      5
David     4
ralf      3
Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:02 (Ref:1897865)   #130
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
bummer
Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:25 (Ref:1897883)   #131
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus
bummer
Well, it has been really unlucky. All your three guesses looked likely even during the races. At least you have tried!
Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:28 (Ref:1897886)   #132
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What the hell kind of a post was that Schummy, that was very out of character!

I'm doing pretty crumby this year it has to be said.

*waits for Schummy's emotional support*
Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:45 (Ref:1897905)   #133
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Here it goes

Schummy unKnowlesy

Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:48 (Ref:1897908)   #134
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

*sob*
Old 22 Apr 2007, 19:49 (Ref:1897911)   #135
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Knowlesy,

Just to compensate my tasteless post, I'm going to give you support in the Bahrain F1 thread about several tyre makers better than only one. It is difficult but I'll try my best
Old 22 Apr 2007, 20:01 (Ref:1897930)   #136
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Just checked.

Thanks for nothing.
Old 22 Apr 2007, 20:04 (Ref:1897935)   #137
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
125cc and MotoGP Clearly hate me this year. 250's must love me or something.
Old 22 Apr 2007, 20:18 (Ref:1897944)   #138
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Just checked.

Thanks for nothing.
Old 22 Apr 2007, 20:21 (Ref:1897949)   #139
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1
125cc and MotoGP Clearly hate me this year. 250's must love me or something.
If bestfit allows, you can win 250cc. Try to guess the lollipop boy and someone else just in case, and the title can be yours
Old 22 Apr 2007, 23:32 (Ref:1898071)   #140
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
If bestfit allows, you can win 250cc.
Show me the money!!
Old 22 Apr 2007, 23:47 (Ref:1898079)   #141
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Missed the damn round. It was good for you guys too, because I was going to get maximum points had i entered. I had a 'feeling' about all of today's winners. (That is my story and i'm sticking to it. )
Old 23 Apr 2007, 00:09 (Ref:1898089)   #142
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Ralf, brother, I believe in you. I saw you saying in Farmchair Enthused forum that Corsi was going to win his first race, Dovizioso had the upper against those spaniards and Rossi is aging and is no more a match for Casey (even if you are not an aussie).

So you would have 12 points. I'm thinking about considering your guess as valid.
Old 27 Apr 2007, 11:15 (Ref:1901581)   #143
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Results after Round 3 (Turkey)

Bestfit has taken a 1/2 point lead in the 125's over SALEEN and BOTTY, with Bleu in third.

We have a 4 way tie for the lead in 250's between Bestfit, SALEEN, Schummy and BOTTY, with Beau1 and Dani 1 point behind.

MotoGP shows a clear lead to Bestfit with a 3 way tie for 2nd between Jhansen, Knowlesy and Marcus, with Schummy close behind in 3rd.

Overall Bestfit leads (what a legend ) with a 5 point margin over Schummy, with SALEEN and BOTTY closely chasing in 3rd.
Old 27 Apr 2007, 11:32 (Ref:1901600)   #144
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

A sense of deja vu.

Those nice tables reminds me of Eurovison Song Contest!
Old 3 May 2007, 10:26 (Ref:1905692)   #145
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Guessing for GP Chine is "officially" opened

Please, post in ascending order: 125, 250 and MotoGP

Just an example (it's my provisional guess)

125cc: Faubel, Talmacsi
250cc: Lorenzo, Dovizioso
MotoGP: Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa
Old 3 May 2007, 21:24 (Ref:1906123)   #146
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy
A sense of deja vu.

Those nice tables reminds me of Eurovison Song Contest!
Ironic, as the organisation and political scoring makes me think of the same thing.
Old 3 May 2007, 21:29 (Ref:1906133)   #147
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

But here sometimes nordics wins, it's an important difference
Old 4 May 2007, 16:43 (Ref:1906710)   #148
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
and how would you call finland ??

Ciao Marco
Old 5 May 2007, 03:59 (Ref:1906920)   #149
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

After 46 years they won, it is not surprising nordics sometimes have thought about leaving Eurovision

However...

Here things are very different. Blue wins regularly, and it is not surprising if Hazza consider to withdraw this game
Old 5 May 2007, 08:44 (Ref:1906988)   #150
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
125:Pasini, Faubel
250:Lorenzo
MotoGP:Rossi