Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Nov 2013, 15:41 (Ref:3336551)   #126
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Had a love affair with Nina
In the back of my Cortina...." etc., etc.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 18:22 (Ref:3336623)   #127
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown View Post
"Had a love affair with Nina
In the back of my Cortina...." etc., etc.
Which made her mother frown,
At that Naughty Mr Brown
Old 26 Nov 2013, 08:41 (Ref:3336863)   #128
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I give up; we get the topic acceptably back on track and the same old culprits take it AWOL again. And I'm not interested in Luton either

More Schnozzles, please!
Old 26 Nov 2013, 09:30 (Ref:3336869)   #129
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
I give up; we get the topic acceptably back on track and the same old culprits take it AWOL again. And I'm not interested in Luton either

More Schnozzles, please!
To bring the thread back on course....one for you John

Old 26 Nov 2013, 09:47 (Ref:3336879)   #130
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lovely, Alan, thanks!
Old 26 Nov 2013, 11:08 (Ref:3336896)   #131
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, John, as a guilty party I shall try to make amends and post more of my glorious pictures on the thread, and I will start with one of your own favourite cars;

Old 26 Nov 2013, 11:14 (Ref:3336900)   #132
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting location for a spin. It's usually on the exit of Brooklands.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 11:25 (Ref:3336906)   #133
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Interesting location for a spin. It's usually on the exit of Brooklands.
Peter. It is an Aston Martin.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 11:32 (Ref:3336908)   #134
bauble
Veteran

England

Alright Uncle John, to be serious, a few more of my ..... Oh! Never mind.

Should anyone not be sure of what car is what, don't worry some clever dick will tell you.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 11:37 (Ref:3336909)   #135
Dan Rear
Veteran

Dan Rear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it any wonder people are leaving these threads in droves?
Old 26 Nov 2013, 12:19 (Ref:3336923)   #136
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not with you?
Old 26 Nov 2013, 14:13 (Ref:3336965)   #137
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Rear View Post
Is it any wonder people are leaving these threads in droves?
An interesting observation Dan, how does one monitor this?
Old 26 Nov 2013, 14:15 (Ref:3336968)   #138
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Not with you?
Sorry Peter, just a little dig at John's favourite marque. I am sure that Astons are no more likely to spin at the entry to Brooklands than any other make.

You should always read the tag line.

Kind regards,

Bob.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 14:19 (Ref:3336972)   #139
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I was responding to Dan.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 15:18 (Ref:3337001)   #140
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
I was responding to Dan.
Oh! Silly me.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 15:20 (Ref:3337004)   #141
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
I was responding to Dan.
Perhaps he doesn't like my pictures.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 18:57 (Ref:3337076)   #142
bauble
Veteran

England

Keeping things on an even keel, with a selection of nice cars from the RBMA archives.

Well I have nothing better to do, at my age.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 19:06 (Ref:3337080)   #143
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There's something mean and intimidating about a Cobra at speed...

.....that the others fall off the track

Old 26 Nov 2013, 20:06 (Ref:3337108)   #144
Dan Rear
Veteran

Dan Rear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pics are fine, Bob....
Old 26 Nov 2013, 21:40 (Ref:3337148)   #145
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Raine View Post
Especially that one! How often have I seen that in the mirrors....

For my fantasy garage it would need to be and early car. So pure....
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 27 Nov 2013, 07:24 (Ref:3337254)   #146
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Raine View Post

On second look at this pic, if my old eyes don't deceive me, that is the game little Diva GT giving chase, with all of 997cc pre crossflow power. Deceptively quick though- possibly helps that it weighs about as much as the Cobra's hardtop....

Old 27 Nov 2013, 09:37 (Ref:3337290)   #147
bauble
Veteran

England

]

You should have said Mike!
Old 27 Nov 2013, 21:33 (Ref:3337523)   #148
spike66
Rookie

England
Bedfordshire
spike66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lovely Cobra pics Bauble.
Old 28 Nov 2013, 20:29 (Ref:3337893)   #149
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike66 View Post
Lovely Cobra pics Bauble.
Thank you Spike, I hope the following will also meet with your approval, assuming that you are not included here.

Old 28 Nov 2013, 21:33 (Ref:3337926)   #150
spike66
Rookie

England
Bedfordshire
spike66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can assure you that I can only be found on the safe side of the fence !! unless I hang out with my friends in the pitlane .
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0001.jpg   IMG_0005.jpg   IMG_0006.jpg  

IMG_0013.jpg   IMG_0022.JPG   IMG_0310.JPG