Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2006, 12:06 (Ref:1632390)   #126
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Originally we weren't going to the track on Friday but now there's been a couple of press conferences scheduled I believe....I quite fancied a day wondering around Tours! However will probably end up at circuit...
Old 12 Jun 2006, 12:29 (Ref:1632411)   #127
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Originally we weren't going to the track on Friday but now there's been a couple of press conferences scheduled I believe....I quite fancied a day wondering around Tours! However will probably end up at circuit...

You have to do the walkabout - c'est de regeur!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 15:44 (Ref:1632587)   #128
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hms walkabout at circuit or in Tours? We'll see!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 17:32 (Ref:1632688)   #129
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
you'll have plenty of time for a walkabout in Tours ... but monday!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 18:13 (Ref:1632748)   #130
Suze
Veteran

England
Yes but....we'll see!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 19:05 (Ref:1632810)   #131
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Come on Suze!

This is the Le Mans weekend - you know? Not some farty little Grand Prix that's over and done with (and the trophy presented to Fernando) before you've had time to get the barby lit...... No time for girly things like shopping in Tours when there's a walkabout and a Tenths meeting going on!!!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 19:25 (Ref:1632831)   #132
Suze
Veteran

England
Okok! Not my fault we weren't going to go there on the Fridat in the first place....who said shopping?!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 19:31 (Ref:1632833)   #133
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Me!

Walkabout?

What else is there to do in Tours.....?
Old 12 Jun 2006, 19:38 (Ref:1632841)   #134
Suze
Veteran

England
I dunno...never been there before!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 20:03 (Ref:1632870)   #135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well there you are then - it was a subliminal desire to go shopping that made you think of going there instead of the circuit...... Shame on you!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 20:05 (Ref:1632874)   #136
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Did we come up with a final time, 12.30 wasn't it. I need to know as I am hitting the road 2morrow.
Old 12 Jun 2006, 20:09 (Ref:1632879)   #137
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, 12:30 on the Saturday Rob. Have a safe journey and see you there. Don't use up all the sunshine before I get there........
Old 12 Jun 2006, 20:37 (Ref:1632899)   #138
Suze
Veteran

England
Contrary to popular belief I'm not as addicted to shopping as some people seem to think....I wasn't going to go, as Sam originally wasn't!
Old 12 Jun 2006, 22:00 (Ref:1632980)   #139
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I believe you.........
Old 13 Jun 2006, 06:36 (Ref:1633156)   #140
Suze
Veteran

England
It's true, honest!
Old 13 Jun 2006, 06:50 (Ref:1633162)   #141
Suze
Veteran

England
Right, I think I'm now ready...I've printed out that big LM guide to have a flick through later, I've got the map for the meeting place, and I have directions from the airport to hotel etc...we're getting there!
Old 13 Jun 2006, 09:34 (Ref:1633278)   #142
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Enjoy it Suze!

Folks, I'll be down by Arnage which means I probably won't make any of the meets (it's a bloody long walk).

Have fun!
Old 13 Jun 2006, 10:09 (Ref:1633298)   #143
Suze
Veteran

England
Thanks Garc!

I plan on walking a bit to see the track though went round it other day - but we'll see!
Old 13 Jun 2006, 15:11 (Ref:1633594)   #144
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Arnage for me as well. Obviously

Arnage is awesome. But it's a real pain in the arse for getting to the main village. We don't get the free bus service running until the race starts and we're not even assured there will be a bus service this year... I hope there is!

So if any of you are out at Arnage come and look for us and say hello. We'll be easy to spot presuming the little French fella with the flag actually lets us on the site

http://www.craigantill.com/images/lemans/motor.jpg
Old 13 Jun 2006, 22:02 (Ref:1633866)   #145
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Say hello to him from me, won't you, Craig?

NEXT year I'll be back, darn it.
Old 19 Jun 2006, 20:44 (Ref:1637484)   #146
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
hi all, hope everybody's back safe

so we finally had this saturday meeting, after not beeing able to find each other on friday

see the result here

it's always nice to have a live chat with some of you, especially with Pascal's wine

I'm looking forward the 2007 TT meeting, and of course Fab will join us, for sure
Old 19 Jun 2006, 20:55 (Ref:1637492)   #147
Suze
Veteran

England
Thanks for the pic Bernard....and thanks for the wine Pascal! Was very good - look forward to next year
Old 20 Jun 2006, 08:14 (Ref:1637499)   #148
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was nice to see everyone again and meet a few new faces as well, same time next year.
Old 20 Jun 2006, 10:34 (Ref:1637616)   #149
M3desmo
Rookie

United Kingdom
Surrey, UK
M3desmo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll definitely be there again next year (and many more). Thanks for the friendly welcome from Ayse, Pascal, Bernard, James and all the others.

Must get going with the planning for next year's trip.
Old 20 Jun 2006, 14:20 (Ref:1637762)   #150
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice to meet everyone, and another thanks for the wine etc.!

And, er... great photo...