Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 22 Nov 2023, 16:33 (Ref:4186898)   #1701
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Nice pics you both! Thanks for your explanations, Dave.
Old 22 Nov 2023, 18:30 (Ref:4186918)   #1702
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Justin Murphy races this Nagari in England, he has also raced a Milano here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bolwell Nagari  Justin Murphy  .JPG
Views:	9
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	78345
Old 22 Nov 2023, 20:02 (Ref:4186928)   #1703
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wing Wednesday today

It's important to make sure your wing is mounted as far forward as possible and wiggles so it doesn't break in potholes.

It's important to also have adjustable rear wing on your Civic. And yes, there are shims and screws holding the center section
Old 23 Nov 2023, 10:22 (Ref:4186986)   #1704
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Important to make difference between wing and rack luggage. Santa Claus coming soon…
Old 24 Nov 2023, 04:26 (Ref:4187095)   #1705
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Justin Murphy races this Nagari in England, he has also raced a Milano here.

Attachment 78345
I've never heard of a Nagari but I really like this thing. I see like 10 different cars in it. You've got a 240Zeeeee or Jensen-Healey thing going on up front, Maserati/Lancia flying buttresses in the back, C2 Corvette haunches, a Ferrarish side profile, and the louvers give me TVR vibes. A really sharp little car.
Old 24 Nov 2023, 10:59 (Ref:4187116)   #1706
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I'm with you here, JH. But re the front wings fake louvers, I'd say C2 '67 guise, Iso Rivolta and Bizzarrini inspired (which were real). I'd add some 250 LM gimmicks too.
Old 24 Nov 2023, 22:04 (Ref:4187184)   #1707
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Saints flavored Maybach

Old 25 Nov 2023, 01:05 (Ref:4187204)   #1708
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I'm with you here, JH. But re the front wings fake louvers, I'd say C2 '67 guise, Iso Rivolta and Bizzarrini inspired (which were real). I'd add some 250 LM gimmicks too.
You mean fenders? During my short research, the street cars have open louvers with metal mesh behind them. Whether they are functional or not, I don't know. As the owner of a car with fake hood scoops, I can't complain.
Old 25 Nov 2023, 03:16 (Ref:4187218)   #1709
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
And, yes, I do get the reference to the louvers and the C2, but from this 3/4 angle, the rear quarter panels are unmistakable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Iso Rivolta and Bizzarrini
What'd you call my mama??
Old 25 Nov 2023, 15:00 (Ref:4187278)   #1710
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Pasta and pizza on the house!!!
Old 28 Nov 2023, 17:58 (Ref:4187696)   #1711
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
She a diesel, and wheel on the wrong side. And yes, there's no top on her, dude was only a bit smaller than me but better bigger beard. Oh, it's currently 7C but sunny
Old 28 Nov 2023, 18:16 (Ref:4187697)   #1712
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
At first i thought that was a decorative table at the cafe.
Old 29 Nov 2023, 00:52 (Ref:4187718)   #1713
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wow.

And he doesn’t buy standard fuel.
Old 1 Dec 2023, 00:38 (Ref:4187905)   #1714
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Ok, not exactly street cars BUT he does have a plate on a 70s RSR and a T70 cause Georgia.

Aluminum body E Type that races occasionally

Surtees and Graham Hill car that's been to Goodwood multiple times

He has another 10 Lolas of Chevy and Ford flavors and a couple in pieces. And B2K/10 they're building up for HSR. Yup, just a dude with random race cars in his house in Atlanta, yes in town. Cool guy
Old 2 Dec 2023, 16:39 (Ref:4188068)   #1715
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This was at Bicester today, quite rare in England.

Name:	DSC_0005.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	78361

Name:	DSC_0006.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	78362
Old 2 Dec 2023, 16:52 (Ref:4188069)   #1716
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And on what appear to be Cobra Supaslots.
Old 2 Dec 2023, 20:41 (Ref:4188080)   #1717
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
This was sweet, and better yet, the couple driving was same vintage and in just as good of condition.
Old 3 Dec 2023, 02:54 (Ref:4188118)   #1718
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And keeping the white walls going

I need to get a picture of this Jeep that goes past the house most every day, newish JK rolling on wagon wheel looking rims and wide white walls. Yup, Wrangler on white walls
Old 3 Dec 2023, 14:00 (Ref:4188137)   #1719
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Wrangler on white walls? Is it like going for an hymalayan treck walking with white mocassins?
Old 4 Dec 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4188205)   #1720
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A couple of pics from a damp cars and coffee meeting yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
AD7I3757.jpg   AD7I3764.jpg  
Old 4 Dec 2023, 12:48 (Ref:4188231)   #1721
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Nice late 80s 'Burban, wish my sister hadn't junked the 85 I grew up with. But then I remember, dark blue paint, dark blue vinyl, no headliner, no AC and old leaded engine so maybe better
Old 4 Dec 2023, 14:35 (Ref:4188254)   #1722
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Broad, wonderful pics and story! Well done. Looks like an aquarelle, specially the T70 parts and what seems to be a Semi-lightweight coupé (wheel on the right/right side…).

Makes me think about a famous painter here, Alain Mirgalet, and his 3/4 of a TR at Montlhéry (I bought two paiuntings from him): https://www.animation2c.fr/2015/09/a...utomobile.html
Old 5 Dec 2023, 23:58 (Ref:4188394)   #1723
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why am I not buying these things?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-ford-f-250-16/
Old 6 Dec 2023, 00:47 (Ref:4188396)   #1724
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
That one is so ugly it's still ugly, inside and out
Old 6 Dec 2023, 00:52 (Ref:4188397)   #1725
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Car Spotting

It is quite ugly, but it didn’t factor into my consideration.

My neighbor has a F150 with the hugely sort after two gas tanks. Not ugly.