Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:03 (Ref:1646510)   #151
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I know, Ralf, it is awful.

Renault and Mclaren should've been excluded from the championships last year, and Ferrari and Renault should be excluded for this year's.

I am outraged by the FIA's lack of action in enforcing their rules.
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:04 (Ref:1646511)   #152
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bet the Yanks love this!
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:04 (Ref:1646512)   #153
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
*cough*
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:04 (Ref:1646513)   #154
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DC on a zero stopper?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:05 (Ref:1646514)   #155
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Trulli is on to get 4rth atleast....if not 3rd from Fisi...
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:05 (Ref:1646515)   #156
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here's hoping. Trulli is due a podium.

Fisi will probably keep it though.
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:06 (Ref:1646516)   #157
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And Ralf?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:06 (Ref:1646517)   #158
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

The annoying thing about this is that, despite just ten cars running, they are all regular scorers anyways....
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:06 (Ref:1646518)   #159
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
This is the hope.

A double-DNF for Renault would be preferable, but, well, I could cope with 3rd and 5th (Alonso 5th).

Never know, Fisi might go crap at some critical point and lose 3rd to Trulli.

Fisi can't be perform for the whole race, can he?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:07 (Ref:1646519)   #160
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
And Ralf?
Is he on a one stop too?

I do not know.
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:08 (Ref:1646520)   #161
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
I think this race confirms RBR have the largest fuel tank of all the teams?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:08 (Ref:1646521)   #162
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

There's a talking point.
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:09 (Ref:1646522)   #163
Racer Scott
Racer

Racer Scott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why do races where Ferrari dominate seem more boring than when Williams or McLaren or Renault do?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:09 (Ref:1646523)   #164
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
And Ralf?
Ralf is on a 2 stopper.... so he will fall behind Jarno.... Jarno gained form starting from the pitlane...and gained all those positions due to the attrition...
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:10 (Ref:1646526)   #165
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
I do my best, knowlesy.

I nearly crapped my pants when DC came out of the pits and raced with Nico for a couple of corners. I don't think I could cope with talking about either of those events.

Dunno, Racer, perhaps there is a relationship with your perceptions and your feelings towards Ferrari?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:10 (Ref:1646527)   #166
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Has anybody noticed how full the stands are?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:11 (Ref:1646529)   #167
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RS may be able to pass Alonso, though. Did Renault give Alonso Fisi's car by mistake?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:12 (Ref:1646530)   #168
Racer Scott
Racer

Quote:
Has anybody noticed how full the stands are?

James Allen has.

The very second you posted he said "it may not look a lot but they're spread out in these vast grandstands"
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:12 (Ref:1646531)   #169
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Did RS find some talent?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:12 (Ref:1646532)   #170
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleneuveTracy
RS may be able to pass Alonso, though. Did Renault give Alonso Fisi's car by mistake?
No its the helmet i tell ya....
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:14 (Ref:1646533)   #171
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Schumacher on to get win number 2000...
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:15 (Ref:1646534)   #172
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Scott
James Allen has.

The very second you posted [Has anybody noticed how full the stands are] he said "it may not look a lot but they're spread out in these vast grandstands"
And that is supposed to make me feel better?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:15 (Ref:1646535)   #173
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
I wonder if Fisi will back into Trulli?
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:15 (Ref:1646536)   #174
Racer Scott
Racer

I'd imagine sharing the same thought process as James Allen would make anyone feel good...
Old 2 Jul 2006, 18:16 (Ref:1646537)   #175
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
Alonso 6th!!!