Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 22 Sep 2007, 11:22 (Ref:2020371)   #151
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
September car pack released. Eleven spanking new cars.

#8 Joest Audi R10 TDI
1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
Lamborghini Miura Concept
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
Dodge Challenger Concept
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Honda Civic Type-R
Saturn Sky Red Line
Seat Leon Supercup
Seat Leon Cupra

Seat Leon Cupra is also available on its own for free for cheap arses (Rockmunky's) of this world.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 22 Sep 2007 at 11:26.
Old 22 Sep 2007, 18:45 (Ref:2020565)   #152
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice one!!

Now only to wait for the Track Packs

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 23 Sep 2007, 13:54 (Ref:2020978)   #153
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LMAO knowlesy

funnily enough, it's the only one i've downloaded

Well, do you wanna buy me some microsoft points?
Old 25 Sep 2007, 15:19 (Ref:2022713)   #154
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
jonboy1066 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Here's a couple of my cars from the track pack:

This ones not all of my own work, I've added to it but I like it.

These paint jobs are all of my own work:

Old 7 Oct 2007, 18:11 (Ref:2034191)   #155
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice one mate, liking that BTCC Seat
Old 7 Oct 2007, 21:39 (Ref:2034382)   #156
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I need to get back on Forza a bit more. But Halo 3 and Sega Rally are consuming me and Forza 4 is out on Friday.

Then Half Life 2 and Pro Evo Soccer 7.
Old 7 Oct 2007, 21:50 (Ref:2034403)   #157
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I need to get back on Forza a bit more. But Halo 3 and Sega Rally are consuming me and Forza 4 is out on Friday.
Forza4?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do you mean PGR4?

apparently the first DLC Track pack is out next week for Forza.
Old 7 Oct 2007, 22:05 (Ref:2034423)   #158
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Whoops! I'm sure I've made that mistake before.

Any news on which tracks?
Old 7 Oct 2007, 22:13 (Ref:2034432)   #159
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
ahaha!

and damn, Jon you beat me to it.

I was meant to have the mildly warm scoop!

Yes Knowlesy, you do need to get back on. I might send you a nice car or something, if you do.

Last edited by Rockmunky; 7 Oct 2007 at 22:15.
Old 8 Oct 2007, 07:39 (Ref:2034681)   #160
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
That sounds like a deal I'm yet to hook up with you yet Knowlesy, oi munkey where's my free car. C'mon it's my birthday today, *

The strongest rumors are that it'll be Road America but I've not seen anything confirmed yet

*(JB remembers that it's Munkey's birthday tomorrow so I'll have to send him one in return)*
Old 8 Oct 2007, 09:52 (Ref:2034798)   #161
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Haha, oh yes mate, don't worry, i'll sort you out with some good stuff.
I sound like a drug dealer there, lulz.

I'll get you a snazzy D class or summit.

Old 8 Oct 2007, 17:43 (Ref:2035122)   #162
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy1066
That sounds like a deal I'm yet to hook up with you yet Knowlesy, oi munkey where's my free car. C'mon it's my birthday today, *

The strongest rumors are that it'll be Road America but I've not seen anything confirmed yet

*(JB remembers that it's Munkey's birthday tomorrow so I'll have to send him one in return)*
I am having problems with my NAT settings and I haven't been able to connect to your games.

I actually sent an invite to you one evening, I had Rockmunky in the lobby and a few others and you went and set up your own lobby!

Old 8 Oct 2007, 17:46 (Ref:2035129)   #163
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
treid resetting your router? sometimes that can sort it out!
Old 8 Oct 2007, 18:26 (Ref:2035171)   #164
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It won't sort the NAT setting, it is an actual configuration thing.

It does sometimes open up and it is fine, but it is usually strict and it stops me joining some lobbies. Luckily, the excellently organised Halo 3 lobby system is alleviating all frustration for me.

It is a BT router so I don't think it can be altered too easily.
Old 10 Oct 2007, 07:38 (Ref:2036564)   #165
Kempi
Veteran

Germany
Düsseldorf, Germany
Kempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You're passing up Forza for Sega Rally? Wow. I never thought that back to the 90s of a game (in a bad way) could actually have that effect.
Old 10 Oct 2007, 11:36 (Ref:2036779)   #166
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Sega Rally is great fun!
Old 10 Oct 2007, 11:48 (Ref:2036790)   #167
Kempi
Veteran

Germany
Düsseldorf, Germany
Kempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I played the demo and was put off by the fact that you couldn't run off the track. I assume this is the same in the final version, isn't it?

I love rally games, but what I am really looking for is a successor to Rallisport Challenge.
Old 10 Oct 2007, 16:12 (Ref:2036979)   #168
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It is unashamedly retro and that is the point.

It is refreshing in this day of turgid simulators to play a simple, cheerful game like Sega Rally.

It runs Forza very close for me, despite coming from the opposite end of the spectrum.
Old 11 Oct 2007, 10:53 (Ref:2037593)   #169
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempi
I played the demo and was put off by the fact that you couldn't run off the track. I assume this is the same in the final version, isn't it?

I love rally games, but what I am really looking for is a successor to Rallisport Challenge.
i know what you mean, rallisport challenge 2 was one hell of a game, the best rally game ever made imo but microsoft never bothered to make a 3rd for the 360, ah well maybe they need a boot up the arse to get them to make another one, it was a seriously good game.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 15:54 (Ref:2045450)   #170
MonkeyMagic
Rookie

MonkeyMagic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are you guys aware of the fact that a track pack should by released by the end of the month for Forza 2?

Its said to contain 1 track and 4 ribbons...no other precisions, some people claim it might be Motegi, or the Infineon Raceway or Fuji Speedway but we don't even know if it will be a real track...and I can't see what track has got 4 configurations...

Wait and see
Old 20 Oct 2007, 18:42 (Ref:2045542)   #171
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Motegi has 4 I believe.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 22:20 (Ref:2045693)   #172
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yep, oval, GP, East and West
Old 21 Oct 2007, 10:00 (Ref:2045957)   #173
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Oh great, Motegi. The dullest track known to man.

Let it be Infineon! Although that doesn't have four configs.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 12:54 (Ref:2046076)   #174
Kempi
Veteran

Germany
Düsseldorf, Germany
Whatever happened to the Road America rumour? Spa would be a scorcher, too, btw, but I don't think they have any shorter configs than the regular one.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 12:55 (Ref:2046079)   #175
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I would have thought some ALMS tracks would be likely surely?

Mosport etc....

Of course, we will probably end up with Bahrain GP or something horrible.