Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 1 Jan 2024, 03:13 (Ref:4190469)   #1801
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
First one I've seen in the US, I was approaching from the fast lane and didn't recognize the shape, so I got the camera ready and glad I did!
Old 1 Jan 2024, 07:16 (Ref:4190476)   #1802
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Good pic, tks. Is it a classic Mitsu or a modern one? Good for outdoor deliveries and camping.
Old 1 Jan 2024, 09:17 (Ref:4190485)   #1803
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can't say that I've seen one, either, but it is nothing more than a generic Japanese people carrier/van.
Old 1 Jan 2024, 18:21 (Ref:4190529)   #1804
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
A clue: big wheels. Or is it the note on the dash?
Old 2 Jan 2024, 20:33 (Ref:4190623)   #1805
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tail of 2 trucks here

One cool, one with a Carolina squat and a Palmetto plate on the front

Also, not your father or grandfather's Buick. Smokin red head driver, sorry not pictured

Last edited by broadrun96; 2 Jan 2024 at 20:39.
Old 3 Jan 2024, 15:01 (Ref:4190676)   #1806
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
No more "Encore" for Buick?
Old 3 Jan 2024, 15:34 (Ref:4190683)   #1807
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A couple of random dont see a lot about types
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5145.JPG   IMG_5171.JPG   IMG_5172.JPG  

Old 3 Jan 2024, 17:58 (Ref:4190696)   #1808
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Dunno for the Alfa spyder but the Megane looks to be a RS. More interesting, the 8C you spotted had a very attractive retail price at the beginning t'was in 2008. Only 500 were made, 1 for NZ and 3 for Aus. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_R...C_Competizione
Is it taken during a race or track day? Good pics, tks.
Old 3 Jan 2024, 18:54 (Ref:4190698)   #1809
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Square Body, Michael J Fox edition
Old 3 Jan 2024, 19:04 (Ref:4190702)   #1810
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Dunno for the Alfa spyder but the Megane looks to be a RS. More interesting, the 8C you spotted had a very attractive retail price at the beginning t'was in 2008. Only 500 were made, 1 for NZ and 3 for Aus. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_R...C_Competizione
Is it taken during a race or track day? Good pics, tks.
Alfa Club Track Day.
Megane was an RS
Old 5 Jan 2024, 19:09 (Ref:4190888)   #1811
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Not so often we can spot a Ferrari Purosange on the highway. Was too fast to take a picture which is in fact strictly forbidden when driving! Really another league, so much more than an SUV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2sRq_Z5h5A
Old 5 Jan 2024, 19:17 (Ref:4190890)   #1812
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No picture. Didn’t happen. Thems the rules.

You need to always have a passenger just in case.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 20:01 (Ref:4190895)   #1813
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Zaxby publicity says: "Absolutely craveable, daringly zesty, made-to-order chicken fingers, wings and more. This is gonna be good." Do you still have blue roof restaurants, aka House of pancake over there? Love those places (international passport is my favourite). And free refill coffee is much appreciated.
RIP to University Plaza aka "The Barmuda Triangle" and the original Zaxby's which were torn down last year to make room for more dormitories. They would stay open after the bars closed and you would line up in the drive-thru to get your chicken on the way home.

And we have IHOP in the South but no one goes because Waffle House is our institution.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 21:10 (Ref:4190900)   #1814
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Caught him loading the truck this afternoon, he slowed when he saw me popping the phone up to get a picture

Think I like the sweet painted steelies the most on her
Old 6 Jan 2024, 01:56 (Ref:4190906)   #1815
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
No picture. Didn’t happen. Thems the rules.

You need to always have a passenger just in case.
I saw a pretty little Model A sport coupe yesterday. It was burgundy and black. Prove I didn't see it!
Old 6 Jan 2024, 02:58 (Ref:4190913)   #1816
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Spotted by Mrs Broadrun96 walking the dog yesterday

Not pictured, the sweet clean Ranchero on the way to the in-laws this afternoon. Rare cause I usually see El Camino or the occasional GMC Caballero. Actually seen a couple of them and had to look it up cause the front end ain't quite right
Old 6 Jan 2024, 03:53 (Ref:4190914)   #1817
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I'm gonna have to turn in my man card, but a fellas knowledge goes back to WWII... what is it?
Old 6 Jan 2024, 04:34 (Ref:4190915)   #1818
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I'm gonna have to turn in my man card, but a fellas knowledge goes back to WWII... what is it?
I'll throw in a 'possible maybe might be' (that im very happy to be corrected on) but a c1930 Packard
Old 6 Jan 2024, 19:09 (Ref:4190965)   #1819
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
If its a 1930 Packard as suggested by Dave, you'll have to go back to WWI…
Old 6 Jan 2024, 19:24 (Ref:4190970)   #1820
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
It's green

So who do I give this card to now?
Old 7 Jan 2024, 18:27 (Ref:4191042)   #1821
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Seems you've frozen this part of the forum! I'd suggest E.B but I'm not a name teller!
Old 8 Jan 2024, 04:36 (Ref:4191084)   #1822
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Seems you've frozen this part of the forum! I'd suggest E.B but I'm not a name teller!
Dont look at me... remember I am an original Stupido Club member.
Old 8 Jan 2024, 08:13 (Ref:4191086)   #1823
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Dont look at me... remember I am an original Stupido Club member.
Life time vice-President!
Old 10 Jan 2024, 11:35 (Ref:4191293)   #1824
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Posted these elsewhere, but was urged to put them in here.

Photos taken at Historic Winton 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180527_072636.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	78679

Name:	20180527_072646.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	4.54 MB
ID:	78680

Name:	20180527_072656.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	78681
Old 10 Jan 2024, 12:37 (Ref:4191302)   #1825
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Best of both worlds.